low inhib for using peroxide of benzoyl and adapelene with no sunscreen and hydrant or stupid af

ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
been using peroxide of benzoyl 10% gel and differine 0.1% gel for the past 5 days one in the night and the other next night sleep on them and wash my face in the morning with no protection whatsoever and im not even drinking water much due to ramadan, it kinda burns but muh nothing serious and my face is and look dry AF so is this bad for the process of them clearing acne or doesnt matter since i dont mind skin dryness and burn and gonna work just fine.

No worries, just pray to god regularly and you won't have any skin troubles.

• Love it
Reactions: ilyess
im very low inhib i use water

just wear sunscreen it literally makes u age slower jfl at lazycels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and ilyess
just wear sunscreen it literally makes u age slower jfl at lazycels
Legit but it feels so disgusting putting that shit on my skin cuz its so fatty and I fear it will clogg my pores and mak e my acne worse again

Legit but it feels so disgusting putting that shit on my skin cuz its so fatty and I fear it will clogg my pores and mak e my acne worse again
i found a really good one for myself personally i can put a shit ton of it on and feel like it isnt clogging anything

its called azclear day moisturiser, it has the new UVA ingredients too and is cheap as hell

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
i found a really good one for myself personally i can put a shit ton of it on and feel like it isnt clogging anything

its called azclear day moisturiser, it has the new UVA ingredients too and is cheap as hell
So it moisterizes too? Does it block UV A and UV B radiation`?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Look up at chemical sunscreen which doesnt sit on top of your skin:y'all:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Look up at chemical sunscreen which doesnt sit on top of your skin:y'all:
Any links?
i live in australia and the chemist has it

Over I'm in EU

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076