Lower third > eye area change my mind.

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
I still can’t believe so many people think the area is more important than your jaw and chin. A man without a good jawline is automatically a beta even with spectacular eye area.
8/10 Lower Third + 5/10 Eye Area trumps 5/10 Lower Third + 8/10 Eye Area
But yeah a shit eye area is probably one of the biggest death sentences and it can't be fixed. I think that many guys overestimate the value of the eye area because it’s harder to change.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: PurplePaintBox, SikKunt, dogtown and 3 others
True, I have good eye area and I'm still a subhuman. But then again I'm obese, so take that as you will.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Einon
I still can’t believe so many people think the area is more important than your jaw and chin. A man without a good jawline is automatically a beta even with spectacular eye area.
But yeah a shit eye area is probably one of the biggest death sentences and it can't be fixed. I think that many guys overestimate the value of the eye area because it’s harder to change.
Well good eyes alone can give u status of good looking, lower third no. Stop coping.

Attachments

• MkALIzx.jpg
    MkALIzx.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 121
  • sGOPNUv.png
    sGOPNUv.png
    110 KB · Views: 116
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2227, TheChosenChad and 9 others
Yes eye area is hard to change but some eye surgerys are legit imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Imo a top tier eye area will always look more incredible than a top tier lower third

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheChosenChad, randomguy1235 and 4 others
Cherrypicking things is kinda cope tbh. It all matters and needs to be in proportions

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Fat cunt, Deleted member 1106 and 4 others
They're both important. Everything on the face matters. At the end of the day, overall harmony trumps any single feature.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, PurplePaintBox, SikKunt and 4 others
They're both important. Everything on the face matters. At the end of the day, overall harmony trumps any single feature.
I think Tom Hardy is a good example for this or ?
His single Features are not that good but he has top tier harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 245
Well good eyes alone can give u status of good looking, lower third no. Stop coping.
I have legit the same eye area as the one on the right,but my eyes are dark brown,its over.
True, I have good eye area and I'm still a subhuman. But then again I'm obese, so take that as you will.
are you planning on losing weight?

I have legit the same eye area as the one on the right,but my eyes are dark brown,its over.

are you planning on losing weight?
Is it over if a asian has dark brown eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Einon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 1680 and Phillybeard1996

His single Features are not that good but he has top tier harmony
Agreed. Him, gosling, cole sprouse are all good examples of guys that dont have top tier individual features but good harmony. Yet girls like them.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63 and Nobody96
There are so many ways to fix and fraud lower third yet there is no treatment for shit eye area unless you want blind sex

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Nobody96
I wonder how i will look with colored eyes haha
get contacts.Blue eyes are incredably rare in asians,so you'll get twice the halo.
I can't pull it off,because of the discrepancy between my hair,skin tone and the lenses.It just looks fake in my case.But you could look decent,probably.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
maxilla is most important bone
its the largest facial bone and other facial aspects are dependent on it
still its about the whole p
package

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
There are so many ways to fix and fraud lower third yet there is no treatment for shit eye area unless you want blind sex
All kinds of rim augmentation and eyeshape surgery are not so dangerous imo but youre right orbital decompression and orbital box are very dangerous.

eye area>>lower third any day of the week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206

nTxu8Wt.png

3-s2.0-B9781416025276001146-f114-004af-9781416025276.jpg

(would be even more brutal if the transformation was on a man)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, ULTRATERAX63, SikKunt and 2 others
Eye area is life. You can easily change lower third with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SikKunt and Deleted member 685
A good eye area is either impossible or extremely difficult to fraud through surgery.

A poor or subpar lower third can easily become good or even great in some cases with basic operations.

Make of that what you will.

nTxu8Wt.png

3-s2.0-B9781416025276001146-f114-004af-9781416025276.jpg

(would be even more brutal if the transformation was on a man)

Yeah changing Ariana Grande lower third to I think impossible deformation (is it even possible? She looks like idk dog?) and transformation where lower third just sucks as much as its possible and eye area is about average of below to normal lower third and above average eyes because of squinting is proof on everything?

Give me this pic after lower third surgery with eye area from first pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I think my eye area is pretty good but my lower third is underwhelming so I say eye area is more important so I can sleep at night
Henry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Yeah changing Ariana Grande lower third to I think impossible deformation (is it even possible? She looks like idk dog?) and transformation where lower third just sucks as much as its possible and eye area is about average of below to normal lower third and above average eyes because of squinting is proof on everything?

Give me this pic after lower third surgery with eye area from first pic.
She looks closer to average after transformation (nowhere as bad as pre-op picture of the other pic), Ariana mandible and gonial angle mogs everyone, how do you think she ended up gigafamous? Giga features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
take a look here https://www.instagram.com/dr.zackally/

even with jaw fillers, most men still look average because of subhuman eyes
Legit
rami malek has one of the worst eyes I’ve ever see, even his god tier lower third cant save him.
PSL orb is THE reason eye area mogs lower third, his eyes are god tier and his lower third isn’t brilliant
You still need both to be at least higher than average tho, you can’t have one without the other

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Agreed. Him, gosling, cole sprouse are all good examples of guys that dont have top tier individual features but good harmony. Yet girls like them.
Cole Sprouse has top tier hair and skin but I see what you’re saying

eyebrows are so important for the eye area, its ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
All about harmony

U think chico has anything top tier aything other than eye area?
No stop coping
All about balance symmetry and harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Rami Malek disproves your idea of that being true

Second pic is shit tier eye area. OP said 5/10 eye area with good lower third. fgt

i got some good friends with very good eye areas legit 8-9/10 but bad chin/jaw and a one of them is bloated. both have low success with girls.

Second pic is shit tier eye area. OP said 5/10 eye area with good lower third. fgt
Haha so only 5/10 eye area with 8/10 lower third is only proof, read that he is telling that eyes<lower third XDDD other combinations don't exist? Because I guess 6/10 eyes + 5/10 lower third is way better than 5/10 eyes + 6/10 lower third or 9/10 eyes and 7/10 lower third is better than 9/10 lower third and 7/10 eyes, one combination must be proof on everything xdd... Please fag go kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You can be good looking with good eyes and average LT but not the other way around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and SikKunt
You need both

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Hahaha coping ugly eyed cuck. Must suck not having blue, long eyelashed hunter eyes girls adore. Also have a good lower third and chin

All about harmony

U think chico has anything top tier aything other than eye area?
No stop coping
All about balance symmetry and harmony
Midface ratio, nose, height.