Made a new split

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
IMG 7529

Sunday is rest day, and for Legs and Shoulders alternate between Squats and Deadlifts in the same week, while having at least one variation of a shoulder pressing movement (can be OHP or DB seated), one Lateral Raise movement, and a rear delt excerise to finish it off

Also for Back and Biceps have focus day’s for example, one week you may want to focus on any vertical pulling if that’s your weakness or the opposite (horizontal movements).

Chest and Triceps is self-explantory

Explain to me just how you plan on smashing shoulders just 24hrs after chest exercises like bench press?

PPL has survived the test of time for a reason

@buflek @ConfusedBolivian @5.5psl @coispet

Explain to me just how you plan on smashing shoulders just 24hrs after chest exercises like bench press?

PPL has survived the test of time for a reason
Ehhh, so basically just keeping it simple by doing a normal PPL split 6x a week ?

Ehhh, so basically just keeping it simple by doing a normal PPL split 6x a week ?

Yeah since you aren’t overlapping on muscle groups with PPL

I can’t hit shoulders optimally today if my shoulders are still sore from the chestpress I did yesterday (Plus it needs to recover)

Most important thing is how many times you can hit each muscle group weekly

PPL lets you hit it 2x weekly

Your proposed plan also let’s you hit it 2x weekly, but with the disadvantage of less recovery due to overlap

Yeah since you aren’t overlapping on muscle groups with PPL

I can’t hit shoulders optimally today if my shoulders are still sore from the chestpress I did yesterday (Plus it needs to recover)

Most important thing is how many times you can hit each muscle group weekly

PPL lets you hit it 2x weekly

Your proposed plan also let’s you hit it 2x weekly, but with the disadvantage of less recovery due to overlap
Oh ok, but i hear the flaw of the PPL is that since the arms get hit last, its already fatigued from all the other main excerises done first

Oh ok, but i hear the flaw of the PPL is that since the arms get hit last, its already fatigued from all the other main excerises done first

How is this an issue?

The point is to leave the gym that day with all your targeted muscles fatigued

Unless you’re trying to smash a barbell curling ego PR, why do you care if you can only curl 40kg at the end of your workout instead of 50kg if fresh

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
How is this an issue?

The point is to leave the gym that day with all your targeted muscles fatigued

Unless you’re trying to smash a barbell curling ego PR, why do you care if you can only curl 40kg at the end of your workout instead of 50kg if fresh
So i will still get pretty big arms if i hit it at the end of my ppl workouts ?

do ppl its the best if u want to hit every muscle group twice weekly