MakinItHappen vs tyronelite

Who mogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@streege @LondonVillie Honestly I think it's the negative halo effect. Imagine if Amnesia posted the same chicks I posted. Chad halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 756
fuck this rating section @aut0phobic i mean he probably tagged for tagging because we agree on the fact that these matches are fine.
Other than that, tbh, there are days i feel average and below and others i feel fine, acting and staying as a male mentally wise helps a lot, at the end of the day, women aren't that big of a deal to make yourself behave like a sissy depressed twink, and they sense it too.
Especially given how much the average male is ugly and yet has no real issue - i don't buy the 20/100 of males are virgins till late 20s.

The more you gymaxx, leanmaxx, the better you feel ngl.
most of this site has victim mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@streege @LondonVillie Honestly I think it's the negative halo effect. Imagine if Amnesia posted the same chicks I posted. Chad halo
ignore copingvolcel

1) pussy is pussy
2) they're not ugly
3) different tastes exist & he's prob low T & attracted to less estrogenic bodies

i never understood this site's obsession with chasing stacies for hook-ups its retarded

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6531, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Lmost of this site has victim mentality
It's because most people found out about the blackpill due to incels YouTube channels like FaceandLMS and that shit alone gave me huge OCD about my looks, if before i tought i was a 7 after the first video I tought I was a 2.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
Indeed, they would call them stacies and react them to no end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 6512 and tyronelite
ignore copingvolcel

1) pussy is pussy
2) they're not ugly
3) different tastes exist & he's prob low T & attracted to less estrogenic bodies

i never understood this site's obsession with chasing stacies for hook-ups its retarded
Agreed even Amnesia said guys here have extremely high standards. Considering they're young & teenagers I can understand why they're still attracted to less estrogenic bodies

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
ignore copingvolcel

1) pussy is pussy
2) they're not ugly

He can't cope with being virgin so he acts like he has superior taste in pussy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5698, lutte and 4 others
Indeed, they would call them stacies and react them to no end
Yeah but honestly I'm done arguing with autists starting now. I'll let my nightclub threads do all the talking. Hopefully it helps them realize you don't need to be a PSL god to pull decent chicks

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 756
Yeah but honestly I'm done arguing with autists starting now. I'll let my nightclub threads do all the talking. Hopefully it helps them realize you don't need to be a PSL god to pull decent chicks
I fear that night game is still very far in the future

• So Sad
Reactions: everythingisacope
i just associate you with being naked in your flat and autistically ranting about your droopy eyelid, your asymmetry or about how you hate some other user ,how you used to be an athlete , how youll beat someone up in london etc
Mx
Attachments
Adln6eXy 1

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Be_ConfidentBro
I weighed like 96-98kg back when I joined this site dude (Start of lockdown)

I've lost A LOT OF WEIGHT. The camera is bloating me by 10lbs. Go google it.

I'm eating once a day and training twice a day. I'm approaching 29. It's harder to get a good resting metabolic rate now for me. Esp working from Pajeet genetics. Give me 3 more weeks. It's going to happen. National lockdown in UK is officially over by 8th March. They're injecting all the buddas right now. I can't use cables which pisses me off, but for everything else I have no excuse and you're right as a former athlete, it shouldn't be a problem. Don't watch that tho. Soon come.
brother please stop this camera 10lbs cope.You would be higher SMV if you would shred to 12%

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
It's because most people found out about the blackpill due to incels YouTube channels like FaceandLMS and that shit alone gave me huge OCD about my looks, if before i tought i was a 7 after the first video I tought I was a 2.
For me it was the opposite, i never found myself decent or anything. But the main difference is that i never cared about it more than that. Once i learned about this cursed blackpill, i noticed all my single slight flaws, even those that are not noticeable by blackpillers in videos, and wanted to do every surgery available. Actually, it's more the psl rating that gave me "hope" in my looks than nothing since according to it i'm supposed to be above average.
But after all of this shit, there is one thing that i understood and will never leave : Be a fucking male. Stop caring that much. If you have an insane failo, and it empirically fucks your life, fix it, otherwise stop with this bdd cope, and move on.
Women are supposed to be the fragile gender not males. If you think about it, over looksmaxxing is a very cucked and feminine trait.
We should've listened to our elders tbh, my dad always told me when i talked about looks "men have to be classy, it's the job of women to be gl".

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
I fear that night game is still very far in the future
Yeah sadly. Nothing is better than picking up a chick from the club going through the flirting, touching, dancing & taking her home. Mogs tinder lays honestly

MakinItHappen facially mogs. He is about 4.5PSL with potential for 4.75PSL if he soft-maxxes hard enough.

TyroneLite has a lot facial flaws:
--> Prey eye area
--> Recessed maxilla
--> Zygos are flat
--> Overall harmony isn't that great
--> Dominant neurocranium

realistically 4 PSL facially...

He has good height and frame though. I'm thinking in the context of his lays (low class bar/club and tinder sloots), height and frame are more important than FACE...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
For me it was the opposite, i never found myself decent or anything. But the main difference is that i never cared about it more than that. Once i learned about this cursed blackpill, i noticed all my single slight flaws, even those that are not noticeable by blackpillers in videos, and wanted to do every surgery available. Actually, it's more the psl rating that gave me "hope" in my looks than nothing since according to it i'm supposed to be above average.
But after all of this shit, there is one thing that i understood and will never leave : Be a fucking male. Stop caring that much. If you have an insane failo, and it empirically fucks your life, fix it, otherwise stop with this bdd cope, and move on.
Women are supposed to be the fragile gender not males. If you think about it, over looksmaxxing is a very cucked and feminine trait.
We should've listened to our elders tbh, my dad always told me when i talked about looks "men have to be classy, it's the job of women to be gl".
I agree but honestly the truth is very addicting.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3043
I agree but honestly the truth is very addicting.
it is, that's why it's a curse. We need to find a way to become again decently bluepilled. Unironically.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6512
Yeah sadly. Nothing is better than picking up a chick from the club going through the flirting, touching, dancing & taking her home. Mogs tinder lays honestly
Yeah true, i was just able twice to fuck via club game tho.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Yeah the earlier you find the blackpill the more it fucks with your head. That's why you got guys like Arvid complaining about being ugly JFL. Most of these guys don't have a looks issue. It's mainly location & not being NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6512
@tyronelite u look kinda like jason luv ngl jfl

@MakinItHappen why are u still so fucking fat after having months to lose weight

Autism
Autism
Autism

stop being such a bitch jfc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, sytyl, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
it is, that's why it's a curse. We need to find a way to become again decently bluepilled. Unironically.
I fear it's almost impossible, you can't believe that earth is flat once you find out is not. Plus we are all somehow fucked in our mind and stay here because we want some new truth to come so we can improve. I showed the blackpill to a 3/10 friend of mine who lucked out with a good relationship when he was 13 (and was able to have a lay count of 20 due to being NT) and the next day he forgot. Showed him all WAW series by Face.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro, everythingisacope and 2 others
They have too high standards and so remain virgin for life
You’re too real

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 3043
I fear it's almost impossible, you can't believe that earth is flat once you find out is not. Plus we are all somehow fucked in our mind and stay here because we want some new truth to come so we can improve. I showed the blackpill to a 3/10 friend of mine who lucked out with a good relationship when he was 13 (and was able to have a lay count of 20 due to being NT) and the next day he forgot. Showed him all WAW series by Face.
I agree, it's sad. I believe we need some condition to end up here. Some sort of above average sentient, mixed with a kind of repetitive autism in the will of caring about minimal things that are not noticeable by most people, and will actually not that much change your life, but everyone has to have something that he cares of, or else, he will just rope.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6512 and tyronelite
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 3043
brutal.I really think NTness is highly undererstimated here, but also in my head too tbh

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Is such evident, and yet, people don't take care of it.
Women are to "be taken", and not men to "be taken". They are weaker in all regards, especially emotionnally. A guy that looks high class, or fit, or/and lean, badboy, whatever, just is alive and looks so, can luck out getting a very gl girl. Because girls actually care about some autistic things like "vibes, aura".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro, everythingisacope and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, everythingisacope and Deleted member 3043
brutal.I really think NTness is highly undererstimated here, but also in my head too tbh

Everyone is preaching be-NT theory. It's not surprising because lockdown is eroding peoples social skills. In the future being NT will not even be the norm...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Nah bro your face will do all the NTness for you :feelskek:
i don't buy the "NT is genetics" tbh ngl. Introversion/extraversion is genetic, but still can be worked on. Nt ness is a way lesser version of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
i don't buy the "NT is genetics" tbh ngl. Introversion/extraversion is genetic, but still can be worked on. Nt ness is a way lesser version of it.
Indeed you can be introverted and NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Is such evident, and yet, people don't take care of it.
Women are to "be taken", and not men to "be taken". They are weaker in all regards, especially emotionnally. A guy that looks high class, or fit, or/and lean, badboy, whatever, just is alive and looks so, can luck out getting a very gl girl. Because girls actually care about some autistic things like "vibes, aura".
they are the gender that gets dicked down, this is cucked from them, men are stronger gender, really

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
imagine being on a forum on looksmaxxing and looks theory, then @streege disproves the whole forum motif by bringing in the revolutionary aura theory. brutal evisceration on psl.

Nah bro your face will do all the NTness for you :feelskek:
jfl legitimately everyone is NT. why is that even a valid theory? its more like being autistic is a decent flaw and being sociable is a prerequisite.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
View attachment 951538
when i remember that this is the face behind the keyboard i can't help but laugh tbh

What can I say? I come from a full family of subhumans on both my mom's side and my dad's side, when I look at my cousins, I see the exact same problem except for my oldest cousin whose dad was really good looking (but mentally ill), even though he inherited a very short height of 5 foot 6 from his mother, he had the life of a Chad from the age of 16 to around his mid 20s, then he became bald so he gymmaxxed to gain access to better looking women, then he had kids with his last girlfriend when he was in his early 30s.

To be honest though, before I joined this site, I was delusional about my looks, because my mom has been lying to me since I was born, by telling me that I am better looking than anyone else, and although she said it many times, I knew for many years that she was wrong because my own experiences and me comparing myself to famous actors proves that I am not as good looking as she has claimed.

I joined the site because I had doubts about how I look like and I was wondering who was right, her or me, now I know that she is just refusing to accept the truth.

I never said it before but throughout elementary school, middle school and even high school I was getting mogged by guys who were much shorter than me, of course I had an underbite back then so it was worse than right now, but still, I know a guy who had an underbite and he was still considered very attractive. Even after my surgery, it still doesn't fix my eyes, my nose, my hairline or my overall harmony.

By now, I am convinced that nothing can fix my face, so I can only focus on my body and see if gymmaxxing does the trick, at least I have the height to go along with it.

When I said that I had many opportunities with beautiful women, I wasn't lying but it must be just because my height is a powerful enough feature of my looks to make women forget that I don't have a very good looking face.

• So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3043
imagine being on a forum on looksmaxxing and looks theory, then @streege disproves the whole forum motif by bringing in the revolutionary aura theory. brutal evisceration on psl.

jfl legitimately everyone is NT. why is that even a valid theory? its more like being autistic is a decent flaw and being sociable is a prerequisite.
Not really everyone is NT lot of people have depression and can't read social cues and IOIs or if they can then they don't act on them cause too scared.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and curryslayerordeath
What can I say? I come from a full family of subhumans on both my mom's side and my dad's side, when I look at my cousins, I see the exact same problem except for my oldest cousin whose dad was really good looking (but mentally ill), even though he inherited a very short height of 5 foot 6 from his mother, he had the life of a Chad from the age of 16 to around his mid 20s, then he became bald so he gymmaxxed to gain access to better looking women, then he had kids with his last girlfriend when he was in his early 30s.

To be honest though, before I joined this site, I was delusional about my looks, because my mom has been lying to me since I was born, by telling me that I am better looking than anyone else, and although she said it many times, I knew for many years that she was wrong because my own experiences and me comparing myself to famous actors proves that I am not as good looking as she has claimed.

I joined the site because I had doubts about how I look like and I was wondering who was right, her or me, now I know that she is just refusing to accept the truth.

I never said it before but throughout elementary school, middle school and even high school I was getting mogged by guys who were much shorter than me, of course I had an underbite back then so it was worse than right now, but still, I know a guy who had an underbite and he was still considered very attractive. Even after my surgery, it still doesn't fix my eyes, my nose, my hairline or my overall harmony.

By now, I am convinced that nothing can fix my face, so I can only focus on my body and see if gymmaxxing does the trick, at least I have the height to go along with it.

When I said that I had many opportunities with beautiful women, I wasn't lying but it must be just because my height is a powerful enough feature of my looks to make women forget that I don't have a very good looking face.
Another day another essay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9488, Babyblackcarrot and 5 others

rope - but actually don't it's a joke - if you don't believe 1. "aura" as they call it, is a very important component of attraction for females, on the contrary men don't see "aura" in women, because women ONLY have looks for them. And it's the consequences of your behaviour, personnality, looks, height and frame, so the ultimate impact of your overall SMV. 2. that it can be enhanced. After having maxxed out every material thing, ie, looks, height, frame, muscles, statuts, grades, money, you can still max out your aura to an extent if it looks natural.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Be_ConfidentBro, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person

It is. You know how many dudes will attack me if I said Jeremy Meeks won't get laid if he's drooling out of his mouth, stuttering his words, & nervous? Dudes downplay NT & behavior so much. I've seen chads at bars strike out cuz they don't know to talk lol

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3043, everythingisacope and 1 other person
rope - but actually don't it's a joke - if you don't believe 1. "aura" as they call it, is a very important component of attraction for females, on the contrary men don't see "aura" in women, because women ONLY have looks for them. And it's the consequences of your behaviour, personnality, looks, height and frame, so the ultimate impact of your overall SMV. 2. that it can be enhanced. After having maxxed out every material thing, ie, looks, height, frame, muscles, statuts, grades, money, you can still max out your aura to an extent if it looks natural.
bitches believe in astrology jfl if u think they dont consider your "aura" too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
FACTS these bitches will believe ANYTHING & are easily influenced by what they see & hear in the media

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, randomuser2407 and everythingisacope
aura is just a term for gl ppl jfl. "oh hes such a cute shy bookworm" "oh hes such a hot badboy" "oh hes so high class and elegant" are just minor changes for people who already look rly good.

It is. You know how many dudes will attack me if I said Jeremy Meeks won't get laid if he's drooling out of his mouth, stuttering his words, & nervous? Dudes downplay NT & behavior so much. I've seen chads at bars strike out cuz they don't know to talk lol
yeah that makes sense. just seems retarded that ppl really struggle with behaving normally and being sociable jfl.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, randomuser2407 and zaynbrah
FACTS these bitches will believe ANYTHING & are easily influenced by what they see & hear in the media
Jfl I dated a british girl and she said that she asked a woman to read her cards and that woman told her that she would date a foreigner man so when I texted her she was like "wow so this is the man i will date"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro, tyronelite and 3 others
they definitively do.
Somebody like zurzolo is obviously chad but if he didn't played out well with his cards, he wouldn't have become a known actor that women get wet for. He had a literal flaw that he turned out to be a halo because of creating an "aura" out of it.
Verily, actors and overall artists are the best to create such aura in women. And just listen to all the testimony, there is really some immaterial attractive shit that matters for males.
Why do you think for example, some uggos guys that did dirty things, got put in the jail, gets dozens of love letters while getting nothing before?
NEVER a male will send a love letter to an unkown woman in jail, unless he is the top tier of the simps. And the reality is that males are becoming females by their simps and too caring, submissive behaviour, while women are becoming males, working as much as them, wanting the same things as them while keeping their priviledges. And this indicates a shift in our civilization, and a sign that we'r in the 5th and last phase of this civilization. Not any civilization lasted, this one won't either and every sign leads to the idea that we'r near the end of it.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 5698, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
aura is just a term for gl ppl jfl. "oh hes such a cute shy bookworm" "oh hes such a hot badboy" "oh hes so high class and elegant" are just minor changes for people who already look rly good.
Not only and not really. how can you explain the attraction of Serge gainsbourg? he was a legit uggos and yet lots of women falled for him.
Statut is not enough to explain it, because it was genuine attraction. This is basically aura creation.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Not only and not really. how can you explain the attraction of Serge gainsbourg? he was a legit uggos and yet lots of women falled for him.
Statut is not enough to explain it, because it was genuine attraction. This is basically aura creation.
He had status and money and was Jewish aka chad

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3043
He had status and money and was Jewish aka chad
Not enough to get genuine attraction. His somehow crack-head, narcy, abusive vibes was the main reason, aka "aura".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488