MakinItHappen vs tyronelite

Who mogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they definitively do.
Somebody like zurzolo is obviously chad but if he didn't played out well with his cards, he wouldn't have become a known actor that women get wet for. He had a literal flaw that he turned out to be a halo because of creating an "aura" out of it.
Verily, actors and overall artists are the best to create such aura in women. And just listen to all the testimony, there is really some immaterial attractive shit that matters for males.
Why do you think for example, some uggos guys that did dirty things, got put in the jail, gets dozens of love letters while getting nothing before?
NEVER a male will send a love letter to an unkown woman in jail, unless he is the top tier of the simps. And the reality is that males are becoming females by their simps and too caring, submissive behaviour, while women are becoming males, working as much as them, wanting the same things as them while keeping their priviledges. And this indicates a shift in our civilization, and a sign that we'r in the 5th and last phase of this civilization. Not any civilization lasted, this one won't either and every sign leads to the idea that we'r near the end of it.
This guy for example too, he has a ptosis and he built his image on it, his name is Guè Pequeno (Guè is for guercio that means having a ptosis) and has so many jailbaites thirsting under his pics despite being already 40. Yeah he has status too but still.
38a03543eeeb4e85cb98ce78178b2e65
WhatsApp Image 2019 11 26 at 224701

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Be_ConfidentBro, lutte and 2 others
Not enough to get genuine attraction. His somehow crack-head, narcy, abusive vibes was the main reason, aka "aura".
He had insane status and wealth which is enough to attract lots of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 3043 and lutte
He had insane status and wealth which is enough to attract lots of women
Status & wealth will just get you used if they ain't sexually attracted to you first.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 3043
He takes a steaming diarrhea on you sorry man

• Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite
This guy for example too, he has a ptosis and he built his image on it, his name is Guè Pequeno (Guè is for guercio that means having a ptosis) and has so many jailbaites thirsting under his pics despite being already 40. Yeah he has status too but still.
View attachment 951613View attachment 951614
here autist would say : "subhuman, rope for me please".
And they would be right looks wise. Jfl at his name btw
His statut doesn't mean everything, i can sense he looks arrogant, has the vibes to pull it, and turned out his facial flaws to be neutral by his attitude, or even halo-ing him.
It's funny because it has to be ALWAYS natural. When people think that tatts will enhance their appeal they are wrong : Tats on themselves are not SMV enhancer, it's about how you pull it and use it IRL that can enhance it or not.

and unironically the younger the woman the less she cares about your "statut" because what is your statut, if not your way of making money fast?
why do you think a famous Dj has more statut by default than a top tier lawyer that earns 10x more? or doctor? or bussiness male? That's because they know how to attract women with their behaviour, vibes and attitude. That's what i call aura basically.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 4797, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Status & wealth will just get you used if they ain't sexually attracted to you first.
Maybe but who’s to say it matters? I’m sure guys who benefit from status and wealth don’t care

Maybe but who’s to say it matters? I’m sure guys who benefit from status and wealth don’t care
love genuinely doesn't exist, but the attraction that is created by you, ie your looks, and aura> any other attraction be it money or "statut".
There is something depressing about attracting women by money or statuts and EVERYONE who does it knows it.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Be_ConfidentBro and tyronelite
here autist would say : "subhuman, rope for me please".
And they would be right looks wise. Jfl at his name btw
His statut doesn't mean everything, i can sense he looks arrogant, has the vibes to pull it, and turned out his facial flaws to be neutral by his attitude, or even halo-ing him.
It's funny because it has to be ALWAYS natural. When people think that tatts will enhance their appeal they are wrong : Tats on themselves are not SMV enhancer, it's about how you pull it and use it IRL that can enhance it or not.

and unironically the younger the woman the less she cares about your "statut" because what is your statut, if not your way of making money fast?
why do you think a famous Dj has more statut by default than a top tier lawyer that earns 10x more? or doctor? or bussiness male? That's because they know how to attract women with their behaviour, vibes and attitude. That's what i call aura basically.
I think that status is a very wrong word, two better words would be like power and influence. If a woman has a certain interest she is gonna find the man at the top of that environment attractive. Most people say it's fake attraction or shit like that but I don't really believe it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 4797, 5'8manlet and 4 others
It honestly don't tbh lol. Most chicks I've dated made double, triple the salary I make. I only make $50K. If you have money and some type of status (celebrity, local dj, club promoter, youtuber, etc) & women aren't trying to get with you it's cause they tryna get a come up (clout,f ollowing, etc) from you. Most women make more than dudes these days idk even know why money is even considered lol. It's all about LMS
Looks
Masculinity
Sex Appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6512
I think that status is a very wrong word, two better words would be like power and influence. If a woman has a certain interest she is gonna find the man at the top of that environment attractive. Most people say it's fake attraction or shit like that but I don't really believe it tbh.
i agree totally tbh. And since they are very influencable/emotional, once they care about something - sometimes even when they don't - they look at what the others females care about, especially their friends.
That's why you can hear something like this from their mouth : They scream - to make CLEAR to others women that they have it for them, ie ostentation - "OMG IT S x FROM x, teheheeheheheheheheheheheheh, he is so PERFECT"... etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6512
It honestly don't tbh lol. Most chicks I've dated made double, triple the salary I make. I only make $50K. If you have money and some type of status (celebrity, local dj, club promoter, youtuber, etc) & women aren't trying to get with you it's cause they tryna get a come up (clout,f ollowing, etc) from you. Most women make more than dudes these days idk even know why money is even considered lol. It's all about LMS
Looks
Masculinity
Sex Appeal
Tbh it's very low T BUT, since women do it, ideally you should be getting into an ltr with a woman that is rich and will take of your living financially and more, is gl, young, submissive, while you do nothing but just fulfill her sexually and by your behaviour/masculinity IRL.

• Love it
lol this nigga.. If only you knew
what is there to know? that the only reason you've fucked girls, barley average girls at that is because of your height and body? there is nothing else to know, your narcy as fuck thinking your a tyronelite your a low tier normie that is tall and gymaxxed

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and tyronelite
what is there to know? that the only reason you've fucked girls, barley average girls at that is because of your height and body? there is nothing else to know, your narcy as fuck thinking your a tyronelite your a low tier normie that is tall and gymaxxed
Projection :feelshaha:

@wanttobeattractive You sound pretty confident in yourself bud lets have a mog battle?

. And the reality is that males are becoming females by their simps and too caring, submissive behaviour, while women are becoming males, working as much as them, wanting the same things as them while keeping their priviledges. And this indicates a shift in our civilization, and a sign that we'r in the 5th and last phase of this civilization. Not any civilization lasted, this one won't either and every sign leads to the idea that we'r near the end of it.

Loads of people seem to be calling the fall of western civilisation. No one is producing anything of value, productivity is down the drain, subclinical narcissism rampant, hyper-progressive political slacktivism everywhere, civil unrest, hedonism overload and rising inequality. It mirrors the collapse of the Roman civilisation. I think a 1929-tier economic crash caused by COVID will lead to huge social changes. Either way, there is definitely a bad feeling in the air that I can't seem to shake off as of late...

Ofc most have their heads in the sand... but I would prepare for the worst.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3043
Loads of people seem to be calling the fall of western civilisation. No one is producing anything of value, productivity is down the drain, subclinical narcissism rampant, hyper-progressive political slacktivism everywhere, civil unrest, hedonism overload and rising inequality. It mirrors the collapse of the Roman civilisation. I think a 1929-tier economic crash caused by COVID will lead to huge social changes. Either way, there is definitely a bad feeling in the air that I can't seem to shake off as of late...

It is definitively the case, and seems to be the pattern of every civilization known to mankind :
  1. regionalisation;
  2. ascension to empire;
  3. maturity;
  4. overextension;
  5. decline and legacy.

Basically we'r in the last, see how instead of creating value and valuable things people only care about hedonism, sport, sex and addictions?
Notice how it was similar back then even in the roman empire : When the empire was in the 5th phase, they tried to make the people cope by "wine and games/ bread".
Actually older civilization were less low IQ than us because they didn't knew of others civilization ending like that, but we know and yet repeat the same problems.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 6512
don't get mad bro because someone stated there opinion if your the slayer that you make out you are why are you getting so mad?
who is mad lmao I'm living so rent free in your head. You're probably another virgin projecting his insecurities

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
My two cents on this thread so far:

I find @tyronelite genuinely ugly, but i understand how and why women like him.

@MakinItHappen facially mogs, he's only fucked and lonely due to his pheno, if he was white/latino(castizo-white looking latino) and had a couple inches more on height he would be fine and probably wouldn't ever have found this site.

He also seems extremely mentally ill and comes across as a psycho guy at first glance.

@ConorMcGregor funniest user on this site, i cage at the majority of this nigga's posts.

I can't rate @copingvolcel , sometimes i find him ugly and sometimes i find him GL, if he fixed his eye area he would be fine.

Your eyes make you come across as mega aspie, don't take it as an offense, just an observation.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, mogstar, GucciMvne and 5 others

What's going to happen after the collapse?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

@MakinItHappen facially mogs, he's only fucked and lonely due to his pheno, if he was white/latino(castizo-white looking latino) and had a couple inches more on height he would be fine and probably wouldn't ever have found this site.

He also seems extremely mentally ill and comes across as a psycho guy at first glance.

@ConorMcGregor funniest user on this site, i cage at the majority of this nigga's posts.

I can't rate @copingvolcel , sometimes i find him ugly and sometimes i find him GL, if he fixed his eye area he would be fine.

Your eyes make you come across as mega aspie, don't take it as an offense, just an observation.
Ugly >
Women like him >
Pick one

Ugly >
Women like him >
Pick one
You have a very ogrelike face so most men aren't going to find you attractive since you don't have any feminine features.

At the same time, since you have a masculine face and come across as a high T guy, aside from being tall, you look good to women.

That's the exact reason why most guys here find you ugly, but women seems to like you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, mogstar, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
  • +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and Deleted member 3043
You have a very ogrelike face so most men aren't going to find you attractive since you don't have any feminine features.

At the same time, since you have a masculine face and come across as a high T guy, aside from being tall, you look good to women.

That's the exact reason why most guys here find you ugly, but women seems to like you.
Better not having any feminine feautures than having too many IMO. With too many feminine feautures you have this permanent homosexual look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5698 and tyronelite

JFLL why would I want men to find me attractive ?? :lul: :lul: :lul:

I’m starting to think dudes are are actually physically attracted to each other & their favorite male models :feelskek: Shit sounds suss af tbh

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3043
@Goleirobruno but you understand a lot of dudes here can’t rate black guys properly too right ?

Better not having any feminine feautures than having too many IMO. With too many feminine feautures you have this permanent homosexual look
True, the important thing is to get bitches.

It's way better to be considered GL by women than by .me users.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite, mogstar and 1 other person
JFLL why would I want men to find me attractive ?? :lul: :lul: :lul:

I’m starting to think dudes are are actually physically attracted to each other & their favorite male models :feelskek: Shit sounds suss af tbh
JFL, i'm just saying this as they are, plus:
True, the important thing is to get bitches.

It's way better to be considered GL by women than by .me users.

Regarding this:
@Goleirobruno but you understand a lot of dudes here can’t rate black guys properly too right ?
It goes back to what i already said before, Black dudes have very few feminine features so most men aren't gonna find them GL, even if they have success with women, also the reason why black women on average are unattractive and undesired, they look to masculine.

Got it?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6531, tyronelite and 1 other person
JFL, i'm just saying this as they are, plus:

Regarding this:

It goes back to what i already said before, Black dudes have very few feminine features so most men aren't gonna find them GL, even if they have success with women, also the reason why black women on average are unattractive and undesired, they look to masculine.

Got it?
I wouldn't say they look masculine but most of em their behavior is def masculine. They don't have the best facial features I'll agree with that. To me it's mostly the nose

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5698

damn I wonder what u think of me then

probably need to fix nose and jaw lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
I dont know who mogs facially but both are normies or just a little above.

But numbers dont lie: @tyronelis getting 1000 matches jfl, thats chad numbers.

I can only explain this with his very good pics, his style (looks edgy, rings, girls in pics, sunglasses, looks outgoing, good frame etc), and height. Tbh looks like someone which you can have fun with. But yea matches dont mean anything at the end of the day.

Black guy smv mogs him to death IRL, decent face, good height, fuckboy style

vs

Basement dwelling friendless autistic indian.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and Deleted member 3043
@tyronelite u gotta teach me your night club game dude, guide coming soon?

• +1
Tyrone mogs and it's not even close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Malnourished samolia refugee at best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, tyronelite and ReverseNorwoodPill
Makinhappen mogs facially by a lot.

Tyronecel is obviously way more NT and social and having him in pics next to females elevates his rating although it should not.

He is 6" taller which is huge tho so I could see why he'd win this mog battle.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ReverseNorwoodPill and Deleted member 5746
nah you didnt saw the average pajeet i promise you. Both are well above average for their pheno.
This. Both are better than the average member of their race.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and ReverseNorwoodPill
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill