Male gaze maxxing is a mental illness

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Short video edit of them on shittok natty vs not natty.

They clearly looked better natural

They already had enough muscle but decided to take roids and now look like munted tree stumps. All their tiktok fan base is 99% male dominated.

Alex Eubank probably did a cycle in the past maybe some cope SARMs but at 5’9 he’s got a good physique

0BC99D24 DECF 4A4E 89BC 599060DC63B3

Good proportions experienced lifter arguably ideal if not ideal for someone of his genetics

Now he’s hanging around the mentally ill jacked 5’6 goblins and is on roids or contemplating roids.

He has everything to lose, number one his hair, number two his collagen and skin and what does he have to gain? More muscle to appeal to homosexuals?

Talk about a mental illness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, BongMog, VenatorLuparius and 15 others
He descended agreed but also could have been that he was interested bodybuilding your life can't revolve around women at some point (although you have to try to get hookups or ltr before settling with " The one ")
I have seen many female gaze maxxers (its their choice and all power to them in their journey)just shit on men for having interest and hobby which is loved by men like cars and stuff and many of guys I know are interested in cars not because whether women love them or not but because they are actually interested in them especially in tails community and I tried it and it isn't fulfilling at all in long term
Although there are people who really think this appeals to women but most of them in do not and do it because for themselves and it made me realise you have to have a something you are interested in instead always looking for female validation it made me miserable at one point in my life and made me question whether I should be love this stuff or not

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, BucketCrab, Yerico7 and 3 others
He descended agreed but also could have been that he was interested bodybuilding your life can't revolve around women at some point (although you have to try to get hookups or ltr before settling with " The one ")
I have seen many female gaze maxxers (its their choice and all power to them in their journey)just shit on men for having interest and hobby which is loved by men like cars and stuff and many of guys I know are interested in cars not because whether women love them or not but because they are actually interested in them especially in tails community and I tried it and it isn't fulfilling at all in long term
Although there are people who really think this appeals to women but most of them in do not and do it because for themselves and it made me realise you have to have a something you are interested in instead always looking for female validation it made me miserable at one point in my life and made me question whether I should be love this stuff or not
Although I don't recommend using juice and fucking up your body that's bad

Male gazemaxxing only makes sense if you literally get zero male respect imo

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 24712 and 1 other person
its their job to be big lol r u retarded

I don’t think they’re doing it for the girls anymore

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, SubhumanCurrycel and Xangsane
They were already malegazed maxxed when natty, they're now just hypermalegazedmaxxed with homosexual appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 26678 and 5 others
Yes gym is completely cope

Just get skinny, women will love you femalegaze, and you will get a lot of respect from men also. Everybody will fear you

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and chawaje
Important to mention is that these roidcels don’t roid to appeal more to women.
They just get addicted to becoming „bigger“ and also roid to increase their social media following because looking bigger and being stronger means more followers.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 22529, chawaje and 4 others
Female gaze maxxers are annoying.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje and EverythingMattersCel
I matched with a stacylite almost Stacy on tinder and she simped for my big arms, changed my view on gym forever now

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and chawaje
Being jacked is the minimum for foids now tbh

I have seen many female gaze maxxers (its their choice and all power to them in their journey) just shit on men for having interest and hobby which is loved by men like cars and stuff and many of guys I know are interested in cars not because whether women love them or not but because they are actually interested in them especially in tails community and I tried it and it isn't fulfilling at all in long term
I think it's really stupid not to femalegazemaxx if you're interested in women, but you do raise some excellent points.

Yes, one should never take other people's opinion into account when deciding whether they like something or not; the least interesting people are those who are too vapid to develop a personal taste in anything, and just drift around consuming the media everyone else is consuming, doing the things everyone else is doing, and living in abject fear of other people's judgement.
That is no way to live. In fact, that is a way of life that sickens me deeply.

Yet, I don't think there are many who would conflate female gaze theory with what hobbies you're supposed to follow; your appearance can 100% appeal to the female gaze while still retaining traditionally male hobbies and/or interest - and viceversa, nothing is stopping you from looking like a hypermasculine motherfucker and still enjoy "feminine" hobbies.

It's your life, and you only get one. Might as well have fun with it, wouldn't you agree?

Short video edit of them on shittok natty vs not natty.
View attachment 2085611
They clearly looked better natural

They already had enough muscle but decided to take roids and now look like munted tree stumps. All their tiktok fan base is 99% male dominated.

Alex Eubank probably did a cycle in the past maybe some cope SARMs but at 5’9 he’s got a good physique

View attachment 2085612

Good proportions experienced lifter arguably ideal if not ideal for someone of his genetics

Now he’s hanging around the mentally ill jacked 5’6 goblins and is on roids or contemplating roids.

He has everything to lose, number one his hair, number two his collagen and skin and what does he have to gain? More muscle to appeal to homosexuals?

Talk about a mental illness

still a bitch, one backhand and I could break his cheekbone, flat benches 100kg, son Jeff Seid did reps and sets of 100kg of incline bench at 18yo, Alex Nobank lmao, I love it when a twink is born, makes me feel more and more like superman

Wrong because a large portion of mating success is from intersexual completion.

not everythings about women plus even if they look better or more aesthetic smaller its unlikely someone will turn them down for being too big, can also be seen as a nichemax