Male Pattern Baldness, people's thoughts and experiences microneedling with minoxidil

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
I'm thinking of start minox and microneedling as I've been receding at the temples the past 2 years and I'm only in my 20s. Luckily I'm not thinning, just receding.
I was thinking of using 2% women's Minoxidil and not 5% men's minoxidil as I heard minox can increase hair on face and I'm already a hairy beast with massive eyebrows, beard, ear hair and hair on forehead. Or should I just go with 5% or perhaps even another topical?

Was thinking of also getting the Derminator 2 as I saw 'More plates more dates' shill it on a youtube video, but I was researching it online and apparently the owner is literally an autistic dude who pretends to be an old lady called "Sarah Vaughter" and will doxx you simply for asking for advice or for asking for a refund if something goes wrong. :lul:

it's all useless without a 5 alpha reductase inhibiter, tough pill to swallow

it's all useless without a 5 alpha reductase inhibiter, tough pill to swallow
Rather than swallowing the pill could you use the topical version of finasteride?

Rather than swallowing the pill could you use the topical version of finasteride?
ye, you can dissolve 60 crushed 1mg pills into 60ml of minoxidil

• JFL
Reactions: Soulrack
im on 1mg a day, but if u take issue with ingesting jewish backed tranny drugs then topical fin or ru5841 is legit

Finasteride is the way

• So Sad
Reactions: Soulrack