Male Vs. Female Gaze? (physique)

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
So I was talking to a girl on discord and she told me that if I wanted to have an athletic/aesthetic physique the ideal weight should be anywhere from 145-155 lean for my height. Would y’all agree?
I’m 6’0

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger, Lawton88 and Omen
So I was talking to a girl on discord

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, uhpnext, zharupodrugu and 12 others
Whats your height

How muchis it in kg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, IndraBC and RoyaleWithCheese
What is the best weight for 5'3 turbomanlet

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and User28823
@WanderingBurro

@WanderingBurro answer bitch

What the fuck would a foid know about anything.

They tell me I should be bigger (I’m lean) and I am like 190 lbs.

They have no clue.

My target weight is around 210 lean but it’s very unattainable without steroids for most people and even with them for me. That gets you a Jeff Seid or David Laid type of look.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
So I was talking to a girl on discord and she told me that if I wanted to have an athletic/aesthetic physique the ideal weight should be anywhere from 145-155 lean for my height. Would y’all agree?
I’m 6’0
145 lbs is a stick for 6' tall (18.9 BMI). lol.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
If Brad Pitt in his prime was 5'11" barefoot, there is no fucking way he was 155 lbs in Fight Club. Complete bullshit. He has a decent amount of muscle mass in this photo. He's just not a jacked IFBB Pro.
VvMRTww.jpg

5'11" 155 lbs @ 10% body fat is only 19.48 FFMI. Which is DYEL-tier.

Brad Pitt actually does look like he lifts (shirtless at least. Maybe not with a shirt on). Anyone who thinks Brad Pitt is DYEL doesn't lift themselves and doesn't understand aesthetics. Or they are gym rats with serious body dysmorphia.

If Brad Pitt in his prime was 5'11" barefoot, there is no fucking way he was 155 lbs in Fight Club. Complete bullshit. He has a decent amount of muscle mass in this photo. He's just not a jacked IFBB Pro.
VvMRTww.jpg

5'11" 155 lbs @ 10% body fat is only 19.48 FFMI. Which is DYEL-tier.

Brad Pitt actually does look like he lifts (shirtless at least. Maybe not with a shirt on). Anyone who thinks Brad Pitt is DYEL doesn't lift themselves and doesn't understand aesthetics. Or they are gym rats with serious body dysmorphia.
So as a 6’0 person. What weight should I be at to look aesthetic? Remember, the lean/athletic body is the most aesthetic. Just give me a weight range to be in please.

So as a 6’0 person. What weight should I be at to look aesthetic? Remember, the lean/athletic body is the most aesthetic. Just give me a weight range to be in please.
If you gymmaxx, 6' 182 lbs is a good size to aim for. 22.08 FFMI if you get down to 10% body fat.
But you probably should bulk slowly to 192 and then cut down to 182.
The 22+ FFMI cut-off is basically at the level of an advanced gymcel.
6' 165 lbs @ 10% BF would get you to 20 FFMI. "Intermediate level".
But I've seen some disagreement online about whether 20 FFMI really qualifies as intermediate. Some say 21 FFMI is intermediate.
6' 174 lbs @ 10% BF gets you to 21.1 FFMI.

I'm 167cm tall 152.8lbs. Even if I was 22.7% BF, which I highly doubt, I'm not that fat, I would be considered an intermediate bodybuilder at 20 FFMI and would be more muscular than Brad Pitt (19.48 FFMI). lmfao. I don't consider myself an intermediate bodybuilder and I'm not more muscular than Brad Pitt (though he is far more lean than I am and being lean gives you the illusion of being more muscular).
Now if I was 18.6% BF, which is probably closer to my true body fat %, I'd have a 21.02 FFMI. Which would place me firmly in intermediate bodybuilder territory. But a lot of my lifts are not in the intermediate level yet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HardworkingRetard
If you gymmaxx, 6' 182 lbs is a good size to aim for. 22.08 FFMI if you get down to 10% body fat.
But you probably should bulk slowly to 192 and then cut down to 182.
The 22+ FFMI cut-off is basically at the level of an advanced gymcel.
6' 165 lbs @ 10% BF would get you to 20 FFMI. "Intermediate level".
But I've seen some disagreement online about whether 20 FFMI really qualifies as intermediate. Some say 21 FFMI is intermediate.
6' 174 lbs @ 10% BF gets you to 21.1 FFMI.

I'm 167cm tall 152.8lbs. Even if I was 22.7% BF, which I highly doubt, I'm not that fat, I would be considered an intermediate bodybuilder at 20 FFMI and would be more muscular than Brad Pitt (19.48 FFMI). lmfao. I don't consider myself an intermediate bodybuilder and I'm not more muscular than Brad Pitt (though he is far more lean than I am and being lean gives you the illusion of being more muscular).
Now if I was 18.6% BF, which is probably closer to my true body fat %, I'd have a 21.02 FFMI. Which would place me firmly in intermediate bodybuilder territory. But a lot of my lifts are not in the intermediate level yet.
Damn. Mario rios was right about the 50 lb syndrome lol.

Damn. Mario rios was right about the 50 lb syndrome lol.

In that video Martin Rios claimed Leon Edwards is 6'2" 190 lbs (the weight he walks around at. And potentially what he weighs inside the cage the day after cutting to 170) and he says Leon Edwards has the ideal physique (which I agree with. If you look up BBC in a dictionary, his picture should be there. Austin Dunham or Jason Luv as well). But on UFC's website it shows he's 6' tall. https://www.ufc.com/athlete/leon-edwards
I'm going to assume Leon Edwards is around 10% BF as he's rather lean. 6' 190 lbs @ 10% BF is 23.06 FFMI. Which is a very solid level of musculature. He's not small at all.

Last edited:

In that video Martin Rios claimed Leon Edwards is 6'2" 190 lbs (the weight he walks around at. And potentially what he weighs inside the cage the day after cutting to 170) and he says Leon Edwards has the ideal physique (which I agree with. If you look up BBC in a dictionary, his picture should be there. Austin Dunham or Jason Luv as well). But on UFC's website it shows he's 6' tall. https://www.ufc.com/athlete/leon-edwards
I'm going to assume Leon Edwards is around 10% BF as he's rather lean. 6' 190 lbs @ 10% BF is 23.06 FFMI. Which is a very solid level of musculature. He's not small at all.

2CA42AAC BB6D 49DC ADC4 201BCAEB7846

I'd trust the UFC as a source more than Google. Google is trying to push a BBC agenda
Mario is 5’10 and when he went to meet Leon he looked like 3-4 inches taller than Mario so 6’2 would make sense

6'0 - 180-200 lbs lean. More or less is not effective

I think 150-170 is better. Y’all have 50 lb syndrome
You coping. My father is 180 lbs lean and 6'0. He never gymcelled just was sporty.
I've gained lean 40 lbs so far. Another 5-10 pounds are within my limit, everything above just gymcel male gaze cope.

You coping. My father is 180 lbs lean and 6'0. He never gymcelled just was sporty.
I've gained lean 40 lbs so far. Another 5-10 pounds are within my limit, everything above just gymcel male gaze cope.
50 lb syndrome