Just be a old ethnic theory :soy:

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
motivation to TRTmaxx when older

just richpianamax theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, Idontknowlol and 1 other person
It's mainly due to the muscles and the tattoos, it makes him look more masculine than the average young adult man of today.

Like I have said many times, what women are most attracted to in men is signs of masculinity (so strength, muscle mass, and dark triad personality traits or the illusion of such through the use of tattoos).

Women are not interested in guys who look cute and pretty, to them, those guys look gay, and they don't want to have sex with men who look gay.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
just richpianamax theory
The man in the video isn't that muscular at all, he is just high body fat percentage and has some muscle mass, that he probably gained in his youth. It's very easy to maintain your gains once you have made them, or to regain the muscle that you lost from not training, especially if you built your physique without drugs.

No it's daughterpil and masicpill

The man in the video isn't that muscular at all, he is just high body fat percentage and has some muscle mass, that he probably gained in his youth. It's very easy to maintain your gains once you have made them, or to regain the muscle that you lost from not training, especially if you built your physique without drugs.
didnt ask faggot

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It's mainly due to the muscles and the tattoos, it makes him look more masculine than the average young adult man of today.

Like I have said many times, what women are most attracted to in men is signs of masculinity (so strength, muscle mass, and dark triad personality traits or the illusion of such through the use of tattoos).

Women are not interested in guys who look cute and pretty, to them, those guys look gay, and they don't want to have sex with men who look gay.
Plus he is being protec of his daughter

Wtf how is he attractive

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Some ethnics have appeal just cause they dimorphism mog everyone

I think @volcelfatcel touched on this
Bullshit, if he wasn't muscular, he would just look like the average weak unattractive man with a dad bod, it's the muscles that change everything.

Also, what I have noticed is that women tend to be attracted more to much older men than younger men because older men tend to be more masculine and women are extremely attracted to that, while for us men, it is the opposite, we want the younger women because they are more feminine on average and they look better, but they don't see us in the same way.

But according to @Biggdink & @looksmaxpro Twinks have more appeal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Moggedbyevery1
Bullshit, if he wasn't muscular, he would just look like the average weak unattractive man with a dad bod, it's the muscles that change everything.

Also, what I have noticed is that women tend to be attracted more to much older men than younger men because older men tend to be more masculine and women are extremely attracted to that, while for us men, it is the opposite, we want the younger women because they are more feminine on average and they look better, but they don't see us in the same way.
Muscles are dimorphic my guy

But according to @Biggdink & @looksmaxpro Twinks have more appeal.
Maybe to younger girls or whites, I noticed most of the girls who commented where ethnic

At the end of the day the only blackpill theory that’s true is the just be good looking theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Hair @SubhumanCurrycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back