Master is exit scamming and shutting down the forum

Kreatophagia

Kreatophagia

Verified glowie
That's the real reason behind the VIP sales. He's trying to get as many users to buy lifetime VIP before shutting it down.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater, noobs, Charisma and 16 others
what's the point of that? He could keep the site up and keep making more money

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, dopaminebeyondfried, Deleted member 65752 and 1 other person
what's the point of that? He could keep the site up and keep making more money
He doesn't want to manage the site anymore, so, before he shuts down, he wants to make a quick buck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, CarrotMaxxer, aspiringexcel and 5 others
proof?

• +1
Reactions: Carv
That nigga can make VIP discount be 99% off and I still won’t buy it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tempelcat4, noobs, spdxer and 15 others
He has a team of mods to manage it for him:lul:
Every forum shuts down eventually. Moderators just moderate threads and whatnot, there are other aspects of running a forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, aspiringexcel, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
Every forum shuts down eventually. Moderators just moderate threads and whatnot, there are other aspects of running a forum.
jfl if you think master is too retarded to hire an indian to do IT work for pennies on the dollar.:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
jfl if you think master is too retarded to hire an indian to do IT work for pennies on the dollar.:lul:
Not everyone gives random curries access to the infrastructure of their website, and what you're suggesting wouldn't work well for a forum like this. Plus, other than being burned out, there are still reasons for shutting something down, such as not wanting to be associated with it any longer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and zxim
Yes, he will shut down his main bread maker and keep his suicide forum up.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Yes, he will shut down his main bread maker and keep his suicide forum up.
I didn't say he would keep his other forums up. What if he's tired of it all or whatever and decides to shut down all of his forums? And he supposedly gave ownership of SS to someone else, though that's probably just an attempt to disassociate himself from it.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I didn't say he would keep his other forums up. What if he's tired of it all or whatever and decides to shut down all of his forums? And he supposedly gave ownership of SS to someone else, though that's probably just an attempt to disassociate himself from it.
Your theory isn’t very far fetched. He’s been having VIP “sales” since the beginning of the year :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Kreatophagia
Your theory isn’t very far fetched. He’s been having VIP “sales” since the beginning of the year :lul:
Make sure not to miss the EXCLUSIVE sale today though:
Today and today only, we will have ALL plans available for 35% with coupon code "35OFF" at checkout!

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, twojei and murdah
vip sales means master sold forum to jews

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
Keep crying for @Master
4130506 1715686709353

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Richard Cheese and Kreatophagia
If he’s tired of running the site he should just give ownership to someone else

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater, Sny, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Are you actually getting tired of running this site

Not really, I enjoy it. I've just been working on a number of other projects.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, not__cel and Trilogy
Honestly excited to see them are there any hints you could give us or are they very exclusive

• +1
Reactions: icumblood
Honestly excited to see them are there any hints you could give us or are they very exclusive
He's supposedly working on an AI powered looksmaxing chatbot and possibly an alternative dating platform. I don't know about any of his other projects.

• JFL
He's supposedly working on an AI powered looksmaxing chatbot and possibly an alternative dating platform. I don't know about any of his other projects.
Not sure why you're JFL reacting, I'm being serious. You can ask him if you want.
@not__cel

• Woah
Not sure why you're JFL reacting, I'm being serious. You can ask him if you want.y
@not__cel
ai is coming to looksmax I don’t know what to say

That's the real reason behind the VIP sales. He's trying to get as many users to buy lifetime VIP before shutting it down.
Lifetime VIP? he’s defo selling or shutting down the site

youre a scammer dookie website trash forum low active mod

youre a scammer dookie website trash forum low active mod
if I ran this forum all you copers would see how great I am but this trasho master runs it

I may be a gray but soon ill own this forum just you wait

I'd like to buy this site if you ever shut it down @Master

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I don't think so pal.
Don't listen to a single one of those posts. I was hacked by a user on this forum. Idk who but they want my ass out a here.

• JFL
Reactions: Kreatophagia