Masteron E and Testosterone E ordered.

halloweed

halloweed

Screenshot 20240909 192637 DuckDuckGo

Bought from chiltonlabs.ws (thank you @Outerz14)

My cycle is Proviron + MK677 + Masteron E 200mg + Testosterone E

I'm doing everything in this thread (forget test eod jfl) except for aromasin since it will crash my estrogen unnecessarily low. I'll gymcel too to maximise benefits.

tagging my gs
@sb23 @Fartmaxxing @6PSLcel @MA_ascender @YugoDutch @paper_Boron
@20/04/2008

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AryanChadification, 4lt.Real, flippasav and 9 others
Screenshot 20240909 193444 Gmail

Also bought the needles n shi from ukmedi

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova, Newday*V3, Moggable and 5 others
Let's gooooo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed and wastedspermcel
How old are u OP?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337, wollet2, Outerz14 and 1 other person
16 and 1 month
Prime time to start lookmaxing tbh, but there are several things to be aware of:

1. If you have mediocre face, going on roids won't change shit. You'll just be a roidcel that's ruining their body for no reason or gain.

2. Being roided isn't the halo that it used to be 10+ years ago. Too many people are doing it.

3. You better damn make sure this plan works because you're permanently destroying your natural test production and possibly shortening your lifespan. And you'll possibly age much faster.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill, Mr.Proper, GunDevilHybrid and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and halloweed
Prime time to start lookmaxing tbh, but there are several things to be aware of:

1. If you have mediocre face, going on roids won't change shit. You'll just be a roidcel that's ruining their body for no reason or gain.

2. Being roided isn't the halo that it used to be 10+ years ago. Too many people are doing it.

3. You better damn make sure this plan works because you're permanently destroying your natural test production and possibly shortening your lifespan. And you'll possibly age much faster.
isn't the idea behind pinning this stack to improve his base facial attractiveness?

• +1
isn't the idea behind pinning this stack to improve his base facial attractiveness?
i'm just taking a shot at that but if it doesn't go to plan, that's fine because i'll have a big body instead.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yue, sb23 and Outerz14
View attachment 3159428

I'm doing everything in this thread (forget test eod jfl) except for aromasin since it will crash my estrogen unnecessarily low. I'll gymcel too to maximise benefits.

tagging my gs
@20/04/2008
Told you the paybis method worked g

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and halloweed
View attachment 3159428

tagging my gs
@20/04/2008
How much for exchange rate lol

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
How much for all the roids

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and halloweed
View attachment 3159428

tagging my gs
@20/04/2008
Same cycle as me. Good stuff bhai, my stuff is arriving from Mumbai in 7 days :).

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Outerz14
Wait till you hear about PCT :eek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, Outerz14 and enriquecel
16 and 1 month
u in year 11?, i am and was roiding since year 10, (diabolical cycles) now its so fucking cool. being big in high school/collage is such a an experience booster

• Love it
  • +1
u in year 11?, i am and was roiding since year 10, (diabolical cycles) now its so fucking cool. being big in high school/collage is such a an experience booster
broo lucky u started earlier and I just finished year 11 I'm in 6th form now

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and Outerz14
u got a lot of respect from teachers and peers yh?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Don't worry niggas I'll be roiding this year summer with my Bhai yas Hallo and Enrique :cool:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, enriquecel, halloweed and 1 other person
u got a lot of respect from teachers and peers yh?
basically i was a fat nigga until like 2022 when i got into blackpill and started starving, ever since then ive been going gym consistently doing proper cycles, i also went from 5'9 to 6'2 in the span of 2 years. im currently around 185 ish lbs with a 22 inch bidelt and 26 inch waist, the mog is real. im litterally hard stuck mtn but all the roids gave me mogger bones but i have acne which im currently tryna fix. overall its been great apart from when i injected 200 tren for like 2 weeks and almost offed myself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Outerz14 and halloweed
View attachment 3159428

tagging my gs
@20/04/2008
Bad stack, but still 10x better than being natty good shit

• +1
broo lucky u started earlier and I just finished year 11 I'm in 6th form now
will you have a year 13 prom? you have time if so, rn im like 8 months out from prom idk?? tryna mog for then

• +1

Wrong if hes smart he could use roids to help target specific facial muscles
Which increased the standard, its not a hailo but being natty is a failo
Ur wrong, ur natural T always recovers

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, enriquecel, Outerz14 and 1 other person
basically i was a fat nigga until like 2022 when i got into blackpill and started starving, ever since then ive been going gym consistently doing proper cycles, i also went from 5'9 to 6'2 in the span of 2 years. im currently around 185 ish lbs with a 22 inch bidelt and 26 inch waist, the mog is real. im litterally hard stuck mtn but all the roids gave me mogger bones but i have acne which im currently tryna fix. overall its been great apart from when i injected 200 tren for like 2 weeks and almost offed myself
mogger as fuck, mirin idk why u did 200mg tren though :lul::lul:

• +1
will you have a year 13 prom? you have time if so, rn im like 8 months out from prom idk?? tryna mog for then
yeah I'll have year 13 prom and also mogging in y11 prom was the best make sure u enjoy it

• Love it
  • +1

yeah I just liked his comment for the effort tbh :lul:
how could I do this though?

• +1

Facial muscle ls wtf

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, enriquecel and halloweed
yeah I just liked his comment for the effort tbh :lul:

how could I do this though?
chewing trains muscles, atp thats tiktok level common sense

Roids would js make it faster

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, enriquecel and halloweed
I'm even tryna target bones but I'm curious
Bones are more affected by dht, but realistically u wont get any gains on a cycle, ud need to blast for a year for gains

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel, Outerz14 and halloweed
mogger as fuck, mirin idk why u did 200mg tren though :lul::lul:
idfk, it was fun while it lasted i was like an uncaged gorilla, gonna relive that soon but with halotestin
yeah I'll have year 13 prom and also mogging in y11 prom was the best make sure u enjoy it
for sure bhai :feelsautistic:, also ps cuz of all the fucking roids i smell like donkey dick and have to shower at night and b4 skl and lather myself in deoderant and fragrance :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Bones are more affected by dht, but realistically u wont get any gains on a cycle, ud need to blast for a year for gains
Yh

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, enriquecel and halloweed
idfk, it was fun while it lasted i was like an uncaged gorilla, gonna relive that soon but with halotestin

for sure bhai :feelsautistic:, also ps cuz of all the fucking roids i smell like donkey dick and have to shower at night and b4 skl and lather myself in deoderant and fragrance :feelswhy:
What's the aim of your cycle bro like is your organ health good? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: enriquecel
What's the aim of your cycle bro like is your organ health good? :lul:
idk i jus like being jacked plus mogger bones are a side effect, also i have no clue if im healthy or not :lul:

• JFL
Show physique, Also going from 5'9 to 6'2 in that time sounds unreal, How tall are your parents?

• +1
@Outerz14 @halloweed should I even bother roiding rn if my main priority at the moment is gaining as much height as possible?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Outerz14
Show physique, Also going from 5'9 to 6'2 in that time sounds unreal, How tall are your parents?
dad is 6'2 also marjey is 5'8 and no i already told my fav jew to fuck off im not sending pics nigga

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, wastedspermcel and Outerz14