Such an useful tool. It makes me look like a faceapp clear skin morph irl

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ryldoo IS COPING, Acne Victim and 14 others
Bruh people can tell if you wear a foundation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 17829, Jason Voorhees and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Uglybrazilian, WhiteGoodman and 4 others
You May as well Just transition at this point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, TsarTsar444, iwillbeflinch and 21 others
Ngl niggas should be warranted to wear foundation at the very least, just to keep the universal male mog in balance.

Makeup pilled. Based. I am too high inhib for it atm, but I'm also pretty desperate so if I don't get laid in the next 3-6 months I will start makeup-maxxing with at least concealer.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, alriodai, Prettyboy and 2 others
he mogs both of you
Lmao, defending the guy putting on makeup with 25 IQ insults. If this dudes ancestors realized they worked hard to continue their bloodline for him to put on foundation before leaving the house, they'd save themselves the trouble and jump off a cliff.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
Prettyboymaxxing is legit but it makes you look like a fag:feelswhy: still worth it tho JBs like prettyboys

It looks God tier on prettyboy faces. I wear it sometimes to conceal some scarring, and my dopamine shoots through the roof seeing flawless skin

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Prettyboymaxxing is legit but it makes you look like a fag:feelswhy: still worth it tho JBs like prettyboys
Not worth looking like a faggot for this.
op still mogs you
You have no idea how I look like, but keep licking his estrogenized ass regardless. Although I'm sure a guy like you is gonna mog both of us, right?:feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sprinkles and iwillbeflinch
Gosha does it too :owo:

Ngl its pretty sus, you might be bisexual no offense:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: wernhervonbraun
Bruh people can tell if you wear a foundation
I remember talking to a guy who was wearing some sort of makeup. The reflection and white pastiness is too obvious even at arms length

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Jason Voorhees, Looks234 and 4 others
I remember talking to a guy who was wearing some sort of makeup. The reflection and white pastiness is too obvious even at arms length
Plus foids would recognize it even easier I'd assume

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, wernhervonbraun and Deleted member 14160
Lmao, defending the guy putting on makeup with 25 IQ insults. If this dudes ancestors realized they worked hard to continue their bloodline for him to put on foundation before leaving the house, they'd save themselves the trouble and jump off a cliff.
Peak redpill cope. Imagine believing looksmaxxing is cope when at the same time you're on a blackpilled forum

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and thegoat
  • +1
Reactions: wernhervonbraun and Deleted member 13332
Foundation is pretty noticeable jfl, people will think you are gay :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: wernhervonbraun and Deleted member 13332
I got the idea from movies. Every actor wears them, partly due to it's effect to provide the same facial aesthetics in all lightings but also because of how it can alter the face (for the better). What you are thinking of (caked up faggots) is a completely different thing

No matter how much collagen you have, you won't have perfect skin without makeup. All women and male celebrities know it but the average normie doesn't

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, TsarTsar444, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
I got the idea from movies. Every actor wears them, partly due to it's effect to provide the same facial aesthetics in all lightings but also because of how it can alter the face (for the better). What you are thinking of (caked up faggots) is a completely different thing

No matter how much collagen you have, you won't have perfect skin without makeup. All women and male celebrities know it but the average normie doesn't
My point is that people can *tell*. The perfect ideal is to have it on, but not be noticed other than the fact that the skin looks smooth. But as we know, that is not realistic whatsoever, people will 100% notice you're wearing foundation and when they do they're gonna assume you're a faggot whether you like it or not.

can u show before after? might buy it and go full fag Mode idc anymore
Dont do it bro, ur ancestors would be fucking embarassed. Be a god damn man

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Can it be used to fraud bones and proportions, i already have clear skin