Maxilla: 4 Positions

Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Kraken
I see Maxilla being talked out a lot, since it's the bone of facial beauty, but there's an awful lot of people that seem to have no idea what makes or breaks the maxilla...
1) Lateral
IMG 20200114 185634

Possibly the only one you can't go around, it makes for bizygomatic width, thus to an extent for bigonial width, for IPD and partially for PFL, also for mouth width
2)Counterclockwise Rotation
Screenshot 20191213 210158

This is what mewing does (!!!) mostly and is falsely called forward growth, it basically improves the mandible more than the face, so it's most important for the jawline, a certain amount of CCW is needed for good lips
3) Upward
IMG 20200114 191336

Good upward growth basically always comes with other kinds of good growth. It leads to shorter midface, nose heavy in nosebridge... So short nose. Also carries the eye area, you don't need forward growth or ccw, alongside with decent Lateral growth it makes up for undereye support, canthal tilt, above eye area (!), meaning good upward growth has near to straight orbitals above the eye which is important also for eyebrow tilt and of course hunter eyes
4) Forward
IMG 20200114 192329

Very Important for cheekbones and nose, also for lips and orbitals and brow ridge... And for headshape 😮, the more maxillary projection the more warrior skull basically (to complex to go into further detail)

From now on you can analyse everyone's face and reasons for failos/halos (Note: of course in the end some features only go with some phenos)

I will do another thread about facepulling and MSE and basically fixing maxilla, but still waiting for @nelson 's thread first, to see what he covers...

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg, diggbicc, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
How do I know which one I have?

and which one mogs?

i have a mix of those

How do I know which one I have?

and which one mogs?
He’s talking about 4 ASPECTS of a maxilla. Each maxilla has all 4 of these, but think of it like each aspect having a range, and ideally you’d want to be in the top range of each.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
I lack the third tbh, it's over

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He’s talking about 4 ASPECTS of a maxilla. Each maxilla has all 4 of these, but think of it like each aspect having a range, and ideally you’d want to be in the top range of each.
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Ok

how Do I improve under eye area?

how do I know if I have a good under Eye area?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Ok

how Do I improve under eye area?

how do I know if I have a good under Eye area?
I don't, under eye is my worst feature, it's over for us

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chadelite
My bizygomatic is 32mm above the 99%percentile but my pfl isnt slayer

• Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand
  • +1
Just squinmax
I am basically always squinching because of this shit, it's not severe tho, but this is the only thing that i definitely plan on getting corrected in the future

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chadelite
IMG_20200114_185634.png

Possibly the only one you can't go around, it makes for bizygomatic width, thus to an extent for bigonial width, for IPD and partially for PFL, also for mouth width
What do you mean "You cant go around"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
What do you mean "You cant go around"
Bad wording, there's gl people lacking any of the others, but without a certain extent of lateral you are screwed

• +1
Bad wording, there's gl people lacking any of the others, but without a certain extent of lateral you are screwed
I will artificially make mine perfect

I think mine is is still very good

but I’m here to max

My bigonial is as wide as my bizygomatic width. Does that mean I have good lateral or bad lateral because my Bigonial is good or my bizygos is bad ?

There is bunch of gl people whose lateral maxilla is below average (Brad Pitt, Ian Somerhalder etc) but yeah if this will be good then u won the life most likely

Shit thread

• Hmm...
There is bunch of gl people whose lateral maxilla is below average (Brad Pitt, Ian Somerhalder etc) but yeah if this will be good then u won the life most likely
Why is brad pitt lateral bad ?

This greysel thread mogged many oldcels threads

• Love it
dont call it the bone of facial beauty, call it the bone of facial development

• +1
Why is brad pitt lateral bad ?
he lacks facial width
yeah his fwhr is fine but u can check his old movies when he was young and he was getting skullmogged by females

he lacks facial width
yeah his fwhr is fine but u can check his old movies when he was young and he was getting skullmogged by females
Doesnt that just mean he has an small head

My bigonial is as wide as my bizygomatic width. Does that mean I have good lateral or bad lateral because my Bigonial is good or my bizygos is bad ?
Could mean everything, cause wide bigonial can be caused by nutrition or testosterone as well

How can I identify it then ?
Good question, what I did was measure Neurocranium size, bizygo width and bigonial width, than look up what percentile you are, especially Neuro and Zygo should be about the same percentile

Good question, what I did was measure Neurocranium size, bizygo width and bigonial width, than look up what percentile you are, especially Neuro and Zygo should be about the same percentile
How do I measure nerocranium size

How do I measure nerocranium size
That fucking word tho... It's just had size, take a measure band and go around your head at the widest point (do 3-4 times, might mess up)

That fucking word tho... It's just had size, take a measure band and go around your head at the widest point (do 3-4 times, might mess up)
Do you have a chart with the percentages

I see Maxilla being talked out a lot, since it's the bone of facial beauty, but there's an awful lot of people that seem to have no idea what makes or breaks the maxilla...
1) Lateral
View attachment 228293
View attachment 228298
This is what mewing does (!!!) mostly and is falsely called forward growth, it basically improves the mandible more than the face, so it's most important for the jawline, a certain amount of CCW is needed for good lips
3) Upward
View attachment 228321
Good upward growth basically always comes with other kinds of good growth. It leads to shorter midface, nose heavy in nosebridge... So short nose. Also carries the eye area, you don't need forward growth or ccw, alongside with decent Lateral growth it makes up for undereye support, canthal tilt, above eye area (!), meaning good upward growth has near to straight orbitals above the eye which is important also for eyebrow tilt and of course hunter eyes
4) Forward
View attachment 228339
Very Important for cheekbones and nose, also for lips and orbitals and brow ridge... And for headshape 😮, the more maxillary projection the more warrior skull basically (to complex to go into further detail)

From now on you can analyse everyone's face and reasons for failos/halos (Note: of course in the end some features only go with some phenos)

I will do another thread about facepulling and MSE and basically fixing maxilla, but still waiting for @nelson 's thread first, to see what he covers...
Great post op, is there anyway you can have a thread that explains if you can fix them and how so, and how to identify if have lets say good upward growth or forward etc.

Great post op, is there anyway you can have a thread that explains if you can fix them and how so, and how to identify if have lets say good upward growth or forward etc.
Will do that very soon

This thread is bro science sorry op

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
1) Lateral
View attachment 228293
View attachment 228298
3) Upward
View attachment 228321
4) Forward
View attachment 228339

Super fucking interesting thread could you make 1 for the jawline ?