maybe accidentally fucked foid anal raw, slay story

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
so basically my friend has sunday-tuesday free every week from his job, so we decided to drink yesterday (sunday), I was hesitant at first because I drank on Friday and Saturday too but decided still because why not, its summer holiday

so we are drinking at my place with 2 of my friends, and at around 22-23 we get an idea to go to a club (I've never went out on Sunday bc well who tf goes out on sundays?), I'm a bit hesitant again bc I thought there wouldn't be any people but we go still because well any chance for slaying is better than nothing

when we arrive at the club, I'm positively surprised of how many people there actually are, half of the club is closed which makes the space more intimate.

I immediately start to scan the people there, looking for a possible slay

from there on, my memory is a bit blurred, we got some drinks and chatted with couple girls but nothing special

Then I go hit up on a foid (she had the same name as my ex who I was with for the longest Ive ever been with a girl, 11 months), she seems nice and all, possible slay

We sing couple karaoke songs and I ask her if she wants to come to my place, she asks her friend if its okay and she says yes, its around 02:30 at this point.

Its pouring rain outside, but we decide to go get a pizzas still.

I leave the club with the girl and leave my friend there, he comes to sleep to my place but he doesn't come with us to get food

I give my jacket for the girl so she wont get wet and cold (yes, have some fucking manners even if u are just slaying, being a gentleman doesn't cost u anything)

We get the pizzas, I pay for her food and we head back to our place (4min e-scooter ride)

We arrive to my place, I'm soaking wet but shes somewhat dry and thanks me for giving her my jacket, its around 04:30 now

We eat and chit-chat with my friend and then go to out bedrooms.

We start kissing and pretty quickly end up having sex with the girl, I was surprised how good boner I had even tho I had been drinking somewhat lot, couldn't cum tho

I tell her to go on her knees so I can fuck her from the back and she does that and I put my meat in (its pretty dark in my room at this point, that will be important in there future)

So everyone who has had sex knows that the squeeze inside pussy is pretty even, but this time it wasn't, it was more like the "entrance" was tight but then it opened up more, I felt this and thought that I might've put it in the wrong hole but whatever. And because it was dark I couldn't see where I was putting my meat

She didn't say anything that it would be in the wrong hole etc. but it got me thinking afterwards that did I fuck her ass raw?

Am I cooked? Can I get like some STD from fucking her ass?

current slaycount 19

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, panjeet currycel, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Dnrd + kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger, Jamaldickjavontus, try2beme and 2 others
Dnr + tales

what does your meat smell like?

cope harder incel
IMG 8161

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Autismcel and try2beme
At least post the girl or be funny like cmon

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, maxxmclooks, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
so basically my friend has sunday-tuesday free every week from his job, so we decided to drink yesterday (sunday), I was hesitant at first because I drank on Friday and Saturday too but decided still because why not, its summer holiday

so we are drinking at my place with 2 of my friends, and at around 22-23 we get an idea to go to a club (I've never went out on Sunday bc well who tf goes out on sundays?), I'm a bit hesitant again bc I thought there wouldn't be any people but we go still because well any chance for slaying is better than nothing

when we arrive at the club, I'm positively surprised of how many people there actually are, half of the club is closed which makes the space more intimate.

I immediately start to scan the people there, looking for a possible slay

from there on, my memory is a bit blurred, we got some drinks and chatted with couple girls but nothing special

Then I go hit up on a foid (she had the same name as my ex who I was with for the longest Ive ever been with a girl, 11 months), she seems nice and all, possible slay

We sing couple karaoke songs and I ask her if she wants to come to my place, she asks her friend if its okay and she says yes, its around 02:30 at this point.

Its pouring rain outside, but we decide to go get a pizzas still.

I leave the club with the girl and leave my friend there, he comes to sleep to my place but he doesn't come with us to get food

I give my jacket for the girl so she wont get wet and cold (yes, have some fucking manners even if u are just slaying, being a gentleman doesn't cost u anything)

We get the pizzas, I pay for her food and we head back to our place (4min e-scooter ride)

We arrive to my place, I'm soaking wet but shes somewhat dry and thanks me for giving her my jacket, its around 04:30 now

We eat and chit-chat with my friend and then go to out bedrooms.

We start kissing and pretty quickly end up having sex with the girl, I was surprised how good boner I had even tho I had been drinking somewhat lot, couldn't cum tho

I tell her to go on her knees so I can fuck her from the back and she does that and I put my meat in (its pretty dark in my room at this point, that will be important in there future)

So everyone who has had sex knows that the squeeze inside pussy is pretty even, but this time it wasn't, it was more like the "entrance" was tight but then it opened up more, I felt this and thought that I might've put it in the wrong hole but whatever. And because it was dark I couldn't see where I was putting my meat

She didn't say anything that it would be in the wrong hole etc. but it got me thinking afterwards that did I fuck her ass raw?

Am I cooked? Can I get like some STD from fucking her ass?

current slaycount 19
talessssssssssas fuck meeee

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, WatermelonLover, panjeet currycel and 3 others
As she was contemplates to herself “Is it true this tall skinny nigga will be packing”
she got heightmogged brutally so doesnt matter:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
did u get shit all over your dick?

that’s my biggest turn on

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and Autismcel
DNRD. Sex haver ramblings Jfl at saying "accidentally"

nah she prob just lost wetness for a bit
Unless you got a really small dick, its not easily going into the ass... like it cant jsut slide in by accident lol its gotta be forced + there is no lubrication in there either. It wont get wetter unless theres some other shit in their (puking rn)

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
nah she prob just lost wetness for a bit
Unless you got a really small dick, its not easily going into the ass... like it cant jsut slide in by accident lol its gotta be forced + there is no lubrication in there either. It wont get wetter unless theres some other shit in their (puking rn)
yeah i came to this conclusion too plus I'm pretty sure she would've said something

wow she actually looks decent thats a change for org users

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks