Measuring Attractive Faces

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Since i don't have any recession or malloclusion, i'll get zygo + mandible implants soon.
To design a good implant i need to get exact sizes for my face to calculate good ratios i can get.

I have;

• 134mm bizygomatic distance
  • 114mm bigonial distance
  • 55mm mouth width
  • 38mm chin width
  • 126 degree gonial angle

I tried to calculate some attractive faces with the iris method*
Aqd2Df0

Basically i'm trying to understand what size they have so i can compare myself with similar phenos i can copy. What else should i do ?

*https://lookism.net/threads/the-iris-can-be-used-to-measure-the-face-confirmed.335851/

@Acromegaly_Chad @StrangerDanger @thecel @RealSurgerymax @Win200 @scalpel @Sergio-OMS @AlexChase89 @RealLooksmaxxer @AscendingHero @Haven @Deusmaximus @Lorsss

@ArvidGustavsson measure your face and share here

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted
are you sure you measured it right?
VkLNxeo.png
this is so wrong i guess. or maybe they measure really big men. biggest zygos i measure was like 147mm on celebrities.
johnny depp has 146 for example.

are you sure you measured it right?
VkLNxeo.png
Looks like I'm in the 90th percentile, just LOL. I have ogre tier zygos and brow ridge.
85° gonial angle. Once my jaw is expanded and forward grown I'm fully ogremaxxed at 6'5
Even my head circumference is ogre tier with 60cm and my head is not even longish, it's rather tallish, probably enough space for a large brain which means I'm more likely to get brain cancer :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Since i don't have any recession or malloclusion, i'll get zygo + mandible implants soon.
To design a good implant i need to get exact sizes for my face to calculate good ratios i can get.

I have;

• 55mm mouth width
  • 38mm chin width

View attachment 1353104

Basically i'm trying to understand what size they have so i can compare myself with similar phenos i can copy. What else should i do ?

*https://lookism.net/threads/the-iris-can-be-used-to-measure-the-face-confirmed.335851/
In my opinion way too complex, attractiveness can barely be reduced to a few distances and ratios. And harmony is a question of perspective anyways...

In my opinion way too complex, attractiveness can barely be reduced to a few distances and ratios. And harmony is a question of perspective anyways...
how come ?

you talk like being attractive is a mysterious thing.

i don't believe in harmony btw. harmony is bullshit. harmony is like just having bunch of good and bad ratios together.

Looks like I'm in the 90th percentile, just LOL. I have ogre tier zygos and brow ridge.
85° gonial angle. Once my jaw is expanded and forward grown I'm fully ogremaxxed at 6'5
Even my head circumference is ogre tier with 60cm and my head is not even longish, it's rather tallish, probably enough space for a large brain which means I'm more likely to get brain cancer :feelsrope:
I'm close to the 90th percentile, and I'm 56cm in circumference lol

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
is your zygos and bigonial supposed to be wider than your forehead? Mine is wider than my forehead but it's too wide I look like a fucking gorilla

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
is your zygos and bigonial supposed to be wider than your forehead? Mine is wider than my forehead but it's too wide I look like a fucking gorilla
zygos need to be slightly bigger with angularity but not necessarily

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Its subjective
i don't believe in harmony btw. harmony is bullshit. harmony is like just having bunch of good and bad ratios together.
Not really subjective, but it takes way too many factors into account.
Let alone for interzygo distance I can imagine that bigonial distance, mouth width, nose width, IPD, eyebrows, temple width and maybe even chin width are relevant.

It's way easier to just show around the morph to a few dozen people who understand attractiveness and looks theory than calculating hundreds of ratios.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Not really subjective, but it takes way too many factors into account.
Let alone for interzygo distance I can imagine that bigonial distance, mouth width, nose width, IPD, eyebrows, temple width and maybe even chin width are relevant.

It's way easier to just show around the morph to a few dozen people who understand attractiveness and looks theory than calculating hundreds of ratios.
i agree on that, i don't have any problem with other ratios that's why i only focus on ipd,es ratio, bizygo/bigonial and chin width.

it can be measured very well. it's complex but not very hard to achieve it.

wtf is your head just tiny? what's your head circumference? my bizygomatic is like 150mm lol

wtf is your head just tiny? what's your head circumference? my bizygomatic is like 150mm lol
strangely i don't have a tiny face or head. are you measuring wrong maybe?

strangely i don't have a tiny face or head. are you measuring wrong maybe?
yeah maybe I don't have calipers (who does lol) so kind of hard to measure

yeah maybe I don't have calipers (who does lol) so kind of hard to measure
oh without caliphers measurements are pretty much wrong. i was getting 148 for zygos but it's actually 134

I have;

• 55mm mouth width
  • 38mm chin width

View attachment 1353104

Angularity factor ("forward growth") gets overlooked, when just measuring full frontal.
While angularity is very important for looks appeal. Pancake, or recessed midface, or recessed lower third can easily be overlooked, if just looking at full frontal.

While in daily life, and so on. People see us 90+% of the time from angles.

oh without caliphers measurements are pretty much wrong. i was getting 148 for zygos but it's actually 134
damn you actually bought calipers I admire the dedication and yeah mine are probably shorter

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Angularity factor ("forward growth") gets overlooked, when just measuring full frontal.
While angularity is very important for looks appeal. Pancake, or recessed midface, or recessed lower third can easily be overlooked, if just looking at full frontal.
can you elaborate more on this?

I have;

• 55mm mouth width
  • 38mm chin width

View attachment 1353104

could someone or link me something wtf does this mean:feelsuhh:

iris is nearly the same for people, it's 11.77mm approximately, so we can measure by using iris width.
tf ur talking about muh mm idk bro could you know where do i start

tf ur talking about muh mm idk bro could you know where do i start
jesus type better and make a proper sentence, i don't understand what you are struggling rn

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
My zygos wide af but idk if I'm measuring correcr

how did you measure ?
put my face between closet doors, measured 16cm. also standing about 2m away from a mirror with ruler across my face, also about 16cm.

Just look up the normal ratio theads. Jaw chin ratio ideals are the same for all phenotypes, even niggers

Just look up the normal ratio theads. Jaw chin ratio ideals are the same for all phenotypes, even niggers
to design implant i need to understand sizes too.

put my face between closet doors, measured 16cm. also standing about 2m away from a mirror with ruler across my face, also about 16cm.
you probably measure it wrong. go to store, use calipher without buying if you are broke. measurement should be done with caliphers.

to design implant i need to understand sizes too.

you probably measure it wrong. go to store, use calipher without buying if you are broke. measurement should be done with caliphers.
no im pretty sure im correct. ive also mathed out my 66mm IPD against my ~0.415 ES (measured from pictures), which gives me just about 16cm bizygoma. i have a very big head.

no im pretty sure im correct. ive also mathed out my 66mm IPD against my ~0.415 ES (measured from pictures), which gives me just about 16cm bizygoma. i have a very big head.
i see but use caliphers for presicion.

You know your absolute measurements so you can just adjust them to fit the ideal ratios and you should be fine, right? Unless im misunderstanding and youre having trouble measuring your face w extreme accuracy, i swear these surgeons have tech that can do it better than you manually can

You know your absolute measurements so you can just adjust them to fit the ideal ratios and you should be fine, right? Unless im misunderstanding and youre having trouble measuring your face w extreme accuracy, i swear these surgeons have tech that can do it better than you manually can
they are extremely accurate sizing the skull but soft tissues are something different. also, i don't trust including myself to create a "more attractive" face since i've seen so many bad implant results.
however, mostly yes i'm pretty ok and i don't think i'll get an uncanny look since i don'T aim to get absurdly large or angular implants.

i'm just trying to make it perfect as possible i can.

also, since i have kinda narrow lower third, i though there must be way too much size diffeence between me and attractive people. but it's not.
henry cavill have approximately 125mm bigonial distance for example. it's only 10 mm difference between me and him. i would say something like 15~20 if i didn't research enough.

i saw some people getting 13~15 mm jaw implants each side ! imagine how big is that.

this guy for example got 14mm per side, it's ridiculous
Custom Facial Implants 1b custom jawline and infraornital malar implants oblique after Dr Barr

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Lawton88