Meet the average UK Tinder Slayer (2022)

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Welcome to another instalment of The Tinder Chronicles.

We have already met a few characters on our journey. Let's reintroduce them.

Alex, a boyish University student chadlite that gets a thrill out of having sex with successful older career GILFs in exchange for money. He is Joyce's sugar baby:

Bonnie, a relentless MTB Chad-chaser who thinks she's not like other girls:

Colin, a University rower with a steady MTB girlfriend (who he barely puts up with everyday):

Danielle, a 23-year-old science degree virgin who only wants sex in an LTR with her looksmatch or slightly higher:

Dexter, a prettyboy Chad that Bonnie chases after:
It was Thom Strijd JFL

Earl, a techbro soyboy who is ready to betabuxx a MTB when she turns 30 (and had NSA sex with two landwhales at uni):

Fiona, a LTB woman who can't get Chad, and therefore chases after Chadlites relentlessly. Has a huge crush on Gonzalo:

Gonzalo, a non-NT Chadlite who has LTB and landwhale orbiters. He works in the same office with fellow <PSL 4.25 orbiters Andrea, Chantal, Erin, Gabrielle, Imelda, Karen, Melissa, Olga, Rebekah and Tanya. Fiona also has a huge crush on him:

Harold, a 4Chan user:

Isaac, a Chadlite with huge blue eyes. Like Gonzalo, he is invisible to HTB+ women:
@AdamAdam

Joyce, a 64-year-old widowed barrister who exclusively dates younger men. She is currently Alex's sugar mommy:

Now let's meet a new kid on the block. Say hello to Kyle:

Kyle is a rugby player Uni student who slays all the HTBs, Stacylites and Stacies of London. He is hyper-NT, goes to a lot of parties, listens to Drake and has sex twice a day with attractive women.

TLDR: Kyle is the average face of a guy who is a London Tinder Slayer in 2022. I averaged out all the faces of the Tinder Slayers in London (2022) and Kyle was the result composite face. Notice how he is a lot more masc/low trust-looking than Alex, a grannyfucker of a similar looks level. He does not look anywhere near as aspie as Gonzalo. He doesn't have a peanut skull like Colin. Unlike Alex and Gonzalo, Kyle actually gets to date and have sex with hot women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, NegativeNorwood, Lygodactylus and 30 others
CD329BCB 4B9B 46B8 BE32 AF5A96AB0464

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coping ethnic, aBetterMii and ChristianChad
@

@
Ada Mustang
@Ada Mustang @

@
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower @

@
HasStoppedNoodling
@HasStoppedNoodling @

@
n0rthface
@n0rthface @

@
ForeverRecession
@ForeverRecession @

@
germanlooks
@germanlooks @
@
aBetterMii
@aBetterMii @

@
ToTheTop
@ToTheTop @

@
IThinkImAboutToROPE
@IThinkImAboutToROPE @

@
NOTCHADRIP
@NOTCHADRIP @Z@Z@Ziggy S @

@
gymcel7
@gymcel7 @
@
noodlelover
@noodlelover @H@H@heightface @E@E@Enfant terrible @
@
Rupert Pupkin
@Rupert Pupkin @
@
YoungJohnnyDepp
@YoungJohnnyDepp @
@
House Lannister
@House Lannister @
@
Biggdink
@Biggdink @
@
Tropical Tyrone
@Tropical Tyrone @
@
Prettyboy
@Prettyboy @
@
Ethereal
@Ethereal @
@WontStopNorwooding @
@
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling @
@
Chadeep
@Chadeep @
@
DaddyLooksmax
@DaddyLooksmax @A@A@AdamAdam @
@
PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @
@
DrTony
@DrTony @
@
ToTheTop
@ToTheTop @
@
Lihito
@Lihito @B@B@BeenLMSsinceMSN @
EverythingMattersCel
@EverythingMattersCel @
LooksOrDeath
@LooksOrDeath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14160 and germanlooks
We need to find you a girlfriend asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lygodactylus, Informationcapitali and 19 others
Here We Go Again GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Merćer, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 7580 and 6 others
Owen wilson pills

Another thread. Another blackpill.

How do uk-cels cope?

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, volcelfatcel and Xangsane
good post tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
By the end of 2022 Xang will have conducted more social experiments in UK than the entirety of the British government and UK universities combined mirin :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, fogdart, Merćer and 8 others
This is peak autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Merćer, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Not as autistic as measuring all your face ratios and obsessing over psl gods
IDK about that. I think it's basically the same level of autism

• JFL
dnr this autistic shit. Idgaf about these composite images nigga - they're meaningless.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, aBetterMii and Xangsane
E7CF9ED3 7E07 4769 A15F 6B94CB022D28

• JFL
Nigga gonna get his phd in Looks Studies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16944, Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
Is this nigga serious

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16944, Xangsane and 1 other person
We need to find you a girlfriend asap
It is autism personified into a thread post. I love this fourm, I love it so much I browse PSL whislt lying in bed after fucking girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, germanlooks, aBetterMii and 1 other person
the uk pill is too much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Top read as always

• Love it
dnr this autistic shit. Idgaf about these composite images nigga - they're meaningless.
At least they give you a idea of who your competition is and who is struggling

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Nigga gonna get his phd in Looks Studies
Just like everyone else on here

You don't even need qualifications to show your knowledge on facial bones and plastic surgery either

Hes a hater he hates the truth, he probably thinks 6'4 is ideal height instead of 5'9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 3 others
Nah composites are wack. It's better to just show 5 or 6 samples of the indivudals, it gives a better idea of averages.

• JFL
Welcome to another instalment of The Tinder Chronicles.

We have already met a few characters on our journey. Let's reintroduce them.

Alex, a boyish University student chadlite that gets a thrill out of having sex with successful older career GILFs in exchange for money. He is Joyce's sugar baby:

Bonnie, a relentless MTB Chad-chaser who thinks she's not like other girls:

Colin, a University rower with a steady MTB girlfriend (who he barely puts up with everyday):

Danielle, a 23-year-old science degree virgin who only wants sex in an LTR with her looksmatch or slightly higher:

Dexter, a prettyboy Chad that Bonnie chases after:
It was Thom Strijd JFL

Earl, a techbro soyboy who is ready to betabuxx a MTB when she turns 30 (and had NSA sex with two landwhales at uni):

Fiona, a LTB woman who can't get Chad, and therefore chases after Chadlites relentlessly. Has a huge crush on Gonzalo:

Gonzalo, a non-NT Chadlite who has LTB and landwhale orbiters. He works in the same office with fellow <PSL 4.25 orbiters Andrea, Chantal, Erin, Gabrielle, Imelda, Karen, Melissa, Olga, Rebekah and Tanya. Fiona also has a huge crush on him:

Harold, a 4Chan user:

Isaac, a Chadlite with huge blue eyes. Like Gonzalo, he is invisible to HTB+ women:
@AdamAdam

Joyce, a 64-year-old widowed barrister who exclusively dates younger men. She is currently Alex's sugar mommy:

Now let's meet a new kid on the block. Say hello to Kyle:

Kyle is a rugby player Uni student who slays all the HTBs, Stacylites and Stacies of London. He is hyper-NT, goes to a lot of parties, listens to Drake and has sex twice a day with attractive women.

TLDR: Kyle is the average face of a guy who is a London Tinder Slayer in 2022. I averaged out all the faces of the Tinder Slayers in London (2022) and Kyle was the result composite face. Notice how he is a lot more masc/low trust-looking than Alex, a grannyfucker of a similar looks level. He does not look anywhere near as aspie as Gonzalo. He doesn't have a peanut skull like Colin. Unlike Alex and Gonzalo, Kyle actually gets to date and have sex with hot women.
I choked on my coffee again

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Xangsane
Can’t get more autistic than op :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadeep

me and @OldVirgin in 2033

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
Thoughts on Kyle?

looks exactly what i would expect the average uk slayer would look like? Add in the usual laddish squad + racism for ethnics you got a done deal

• JFL
looks exactly what i would expect the average uk slayer would look like? Add in the usual laddish squad + racism for ethnics you got a done deal
Exactly. Reckon he'd only date White women?

Also what would you say are the differences between him, Alex and Colin?

You’re doing a very good job OP dont listeb to theses faggots.

What I concluded from this expirement is that what attractive women simp for on internet is different than what they want IRL. Maybe because they think the man is just a fantasy and too good?

They go for Kyle types. Kyle is HTN/CHADLITE but nothing striking. He the typical good looking guy but nothing special about him. They rather settle with a hot ugly guy ( yes Kyle is what women call hot ugly) than aspie looking chads.

Female gaze is weird

• Love it
You’re doing a very good job OP dont listeb to theses faggots.

What I concluded from this expirement is that what attractive women simp for on internet is different than what they want IRL. Maybe because they think the man is just a fantasy and too good?

They go for Kyle types. Kyle is HTN/CHADLITE but nothing striking. He the typical good looking guy but nothing special about him. They rather settle with a hot ugly guy ( yes Kyle is what women call hot ugly) than aspie looking chads.

Female gaze is weird
Thank you :love::love:
I can see that, yes. They'd think those guys won't want anything serious with them, and finding those guys would be difficult irl. Not to mention they'd feel insecure dating such men and usually the woman wants to feel pretty
So they settle but still have ridiculous standards

Kyle looks a bit like noah beck tbh

What would you rate Alex, Colin and gonzalo? They're gl guys too but I noticed that only landwhales and LTBs orbited gonzalo

Meanwhile Alex = average face of someone who matched with (and messaged) a 64 year old woman

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
@Pakicel

another high effort post from yours truly
:lul:

• JFL
Suifuel thread?
Obviously nigga. I am afraid of stepping out of my ethnic shithole in east London for fear of being mogged by 6 ft+ white chads.

• So Sad
Obviously nigga. I am afraid of stepping out of my ethnic shithole in east London for fear of being mogged by 6 ft+ white chads.
Don't worry. Alex is fucking grannies while the uglier Kyle slays girls.

Why TF was I born a currycel? It sucks donkey balls. White guys have it easy mode.

• So Sad
Don't worry. Alex is fucking grannies while uglier Kyle slays girls.
Hes also white nigga. I am an FOB curry with Pakistani accent. It's not Apu tier but it's still there.

• So Sad