megathread about how i feel about this forum after like 3 months of browsing (last meaningless thread i make here)

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
tldr; just learn the water stuff, reach your genetic potential, leave.

looksmax has a lot of flaws;
1.) we're way too fucking one dimensional (IE we think looks are the only thing that matters, when there's a lot of other stuff that appeals to foids aswell)
2.) we don't actually have any clue what appeals to foids (me included)
3.) a lot of other forums have better advice and way more knowledgeable people (ie jawsurgeryforums)
4.) this forum has info that is way too hard to find outside of botb
5.) no one here knows what the fuck their talking about

the only sound, good advice i've gotten from this forum is hgh + aromasin, plus some stuff about the eye area. all the other shit i knew before discovering this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Lihito, buflek and 15 others
i dont care. delete this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong, ascension, efidescontinuado and 6 others
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ALP
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, nastynas, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
muh bluepill
who is stacy gonna chose;
5psl dude, millionaire, verified on insta with 200k followers
6psl nobody
are you fucking retarded? You really comparing somebody from 0.1% income and random chad

it's absolutely unrealistic for most ppl to achieve this income

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 19036 and 10 others
OP here are my stats do you think I can ascend?
face: 2PSL
bideltoids: 15inches
dick: 5x4

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, bogii, subhuman incel and 2 others
are you fucking retarded? You really comparing somebody from 0.1% income and random chad

it's absolutely unrealistic for most ppl to achieve this income
jfl @ thinking it's IMPOSSIBLE to reach 200k on insta or millionaire.
it's actually surprisingly easy you tard.

• +1
Reactions: fyte, Lars, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

1.) we're way too fucking one dimensional (IE we think looks are the only thing that matters, when there's a lot of other stuff that appeals to foids aswell)
3.) a lot of other forums have better advice and way more knowledgeable people (ie jawsurgeryforums)

the only sound, good advice i've gotten from this forum is hgh + aromasin, plus some stuff about the eye area. all the other shit i knew before discovering this forum.
I need surgery advice bro, do you know any good jaw surgery forums that can help with my case or just go on reddit?
I will probably post here too soon

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and subhuman incel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and beau

tbh this forum is good for a general idea what you need to improve your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and subhuman incel
jfl @ thinking it's IMPOSSIBLE to reach 200k on insta or millionaire.
it's actually surprisingly easy you tard.
if you wageslave you can have 1mil total with all your assets combined, 8% of American are millionaire

but you would have to life in a place with high real estate prices so 1kk means nothing

and 200k on insta is actually hard unless you doing it full time because there is huge competition for attention
"0.53% of users have between 100,000 - 500,000 subs on IG"

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
tbh this forum is good for a general idea what you need to improve your looks
yeah but this forum automatically assumes if your below 4psl it's over which is far from the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, Deleted member 19301 and 2 others
if you wageslave you can have 1mil total with all your assets combined, 8% of American are millionaire

but you would have to life in a place with high real estate prices so 1kk means nothing
any person with more then half a brain knows that wageslaving is a very bad way to earn money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 19301, subhuman incel and 1 other person
muh bluepill
who is stacy gonna chose;
5psl dude, millionaire, verified on insta with 200k followers
6psl nobody
6psl

and 200k on insta is actually hard unless you doing it full time because there is huge competition for attention
"0.53% of users have between 100,000 - 500,000 subs on IG"
That’s a shitton I have 5 igs and I don’t give a shit abt it everyone got an ig

everything that shows high genetic quality matters

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Yerico7 and enchanted_elixir
This. All major looksmaxxing techniques/ideas were already established a long time ago.

Now this section is copy/paste from raypeat or the redpill sidebar.

Off topic is littered with femboys and validation deprived role playing autists.

It’s pathetic. Truly over for this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, incel194012940, Deleted member 19301 and 2 others
This. All major looksmaxxing techniques/ideas were already established a long time ago.

Now this section is copy/paste from raypeat or the redpill sidebar.

Off topic is littered with femboys and validation deprived role playing autists.

It’s pathetic. Truly over for this site
YUP alot of it is just regurgiting established information

If you want true gems you'll have to research on your own or look elsewhere beyond this site

Gone are the days of the industrial looksmaxxing high iq/knowledgable pioneers ie @dyrotic , @drshekelberg @retard

they're still out there (discord) but most have moved on in life. Sad shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834

If you want true gems you'll have to research on your own or looks elsewhere beyond this site

Gone are the days of the industrial looksmaxxing high iq/knowledgable pioneers ie @dyrotic , @drshekelberg @retard

Is it worth digging through those 3 users posts? Take a trip down memory lane of holy grail looksmax info?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

If you want true gems you'll have to research on your own or look elsewhere beyond this site

Why don't you make a smaller botb with stuff that's important but not botb worthy? Make it like small botb or something

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Is it worth digging through those 3 users posts? Take a trip down memory lane of holy grail looksmax info?
They're not the only good looksmaxxing users here @Ocelot @MisterMercedes @Ada Mustang @Kingkellz @Henry_Gandy @Cope and much more that I cant remember off the top of my head.

I've already dug through all their posts and more jfl. tbh if i had money (working on that) i wouldve left this site months months ago

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 16834
They're not the only good looksmaxxing users here @Ocelot @MisterMercedes @Ada Mustang @Kingkellz @Henry_Gandy @Cope and much more that I cant remember off the top of my head.

I've already dug through all their posts and more jfl. tbh if i had money (working on that) i wouldve left this site months months ago

Really? Damn mirin effort

Everytime I try to “move on” something either really good is happening in my life and i break that rule or something really shitty.

It’s just so easy to start trolling or start unnecessary beefs with people here out of spite and pure cage :ROFLMAO:.I too gain 0 looksmaxxing knowledge as it’s already all been exhausted. I tried hanging around bodybuilding misc forum but they’re all oldcels (legit 2009 join dates some of them) so it feels super weird. The convenience of having access to shitpost is too good although I know the MOMENT I do get banned my life would 100% be better just by the mere fact that I will start doing things and seeking IRL validation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and AscendingHero
Yea I created this account to learn, hence why most of my posting history is questions and my rep/post is fucked

I've already have most of the stones. Rest is just me moneymaxxing to buy more goodies and to already apply what i know.

It’s just so easy to start trolling or start unnecessary beefs with people here out of spite and pure cage :ROFLMAO:.
LOL

Last edited:
  • +1

Everytime I try to “move on” something either really good is happening in my life and i break that rule of something really shitty.

It’s just so easy to start trolling or start unnecessary beefs with people here out of spite and pure cage :ROFLMAO:.
Ive gone through just about every semi knowledgable or better users posts multiple times over that i've come across and the top tier ones, legit studied their posts

Including your posts jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16834
Yea I created this account to learn, hence why most of my posting history is question and my rep/post is fucked

I've already have most of the stones. Rest is just me moneymaxxing to buy more goodies and to already apply what i know.

LOL
How about being a mod? What do you get out of that?

• +1
Ive gone through just about every semi knowledgable or better users posts multiple times over that i've come across and the top tier ones, legit studied their posts

Including your posts jfl

My post history is a disgrace. Just relentless trolling and gaslighting with 1% of the knowledge that is actually pure gold. Also in the pms I can expand upon everything 10x more then the posts. Done are the days where I would put any ounce of work for these incels. Muh contributor title :ROFLMAO:. I’d have 10 of those if I tagged all the gold I’ve posted along with shit I can post about

• +1
My post history is a disgrace. Just relentless trolling and gaslighting with 1% of the knowledge that is actually pure gold. Also in the pms I can expand upon everything 10x more then the posts. Done are the days where I would put any ounce of work for these incels. Muh contributor title :ROFLMAO:. I’d have 10 of those if I tagged all the gold I’ve posted along with shit I can post about
Yea lol it's like a skill, I can decipher the actual useful stuff now.

Muh contributor title :ROFLMAO:. I’d have 10 of those if I tagged all the gold I’ve posted along with shit I can post about
What would you say you're most knowledgable about?

• +1
Yea lol it's like a skill, I can decipher the actual useful stuff now.

What would you say you're most knowledgable about?

Dental stuff
MSE
Coloring
Rhinoplasty/Alarplasty
Lip augmentation
Bone morphology
Soft tissue procedures like buccal fat removal, liposuction, laser
Hyperpigmentation
Penis enlargement
Skincare
…. Just off the top of my head plus more

• Love it
Dental stuff
MSE
Coloring
Rhinoplasty/Alarplasty
Lip augmentation
Bone morphology
Hyperpigmentation
Penis enlargement
Skincare

Dental stuff
MSE
Coloring
Rhinoplasty/Alarplasty
Lip augmentation
Bone morphology
Hyperpigmentation
Penis enlargement
Skincare
What particularly about dental stuff and skincare do you know?

• +1
Lip augmentation

• JFL
What particularly about dental stuff and skincare do you know?

I’m a dental student so pretty much everything (tooth bone morphology, cleaning, periodontistry dental implants, sealants/fillings/root canals, time it takes for tooth bone to resorb, prevention of caries, development of cavities, calcium phosphate fillings for sinus lifting, recaldent, ….. the list is ongoing .

Skincare is similar. Pretty much every and all topics skincare related except for anti-aging skin peptides which I’m currently studying as it’s a relatively new field

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 16371, bogii and 1 other person
I’m a dental student so pretty much everything (tooth bone morphology, cleaning, periodontistry dental implants, sealants/fillings/root canals, time it takes for tooth bone to resorb, prevention of caries, development of cavities, calcium phosphate fillings for sinus lifting, recaldent, ….. the list is ongoing .

Skincare is similar. Pretty much every and all topics skincare related except for anti-aging skin peptides which I’m currently studying as it’s a relatively new field
What do u think about elastics? Is it as bad as people make it out to be?

• +1
Mirin

are you trying to become a doctor or something?

what do you know about tooth whitening and alleviating tooth crowding?

Hmm lmk on any research you find for anti-agging skin peptides

what do you recommend for achieving a poreless even skintone?

• +1
What do u think about elastics? Is it as bad as people make it out to be?

100% always opt for Invisalign. Elastics use negative vector force to make the jaws smaller. Illusion of “fixing” malocclusion

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and AscendingHero
100% always opt for Invisalign. Elastics use negative vector force to make the jaws smaller. Illusion of “fixing” malocclusion
Not to mention according osteopathic therapy/osteopaths , braces and elastics prevent a certain "flow of energy" to the face, absolutely detrmental to growing face and over time induce smaller/downswung jaws.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 16834
Mirin

are you trying to become a doctor or something?

what do you know about tooth whitening and alleviating tooth crowding?

Hmm lmk on any research you find for anti-agging skin peptides

what do you recommend for achieving a poreless even skintone?

Yeah a dental pathologist. I opted out of maxillofacial surgeon route as it’s not exactly something I’m passionate about at a normie level. The amount of movement they do is pathetic and I can’t be passionate opening peoples faces only to advance them a 3mms. I thought about trauma surgeon but that again is too exhausting and I would rather opt for something I can scale( ie have my own dental clinic in 10+ years) which isn’t feasible as a independent trauma surgeon

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and AscendingHero
damn, wore that shit for 3 months over for me

• JFL
damn, wore that shit for 3 months over for me

Just opt out and go for Invisalign. 3 months is not nearly enough time to cause irreversible damage

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
it was invisalign WITH elastics

How was your bite pre ortho treatment. And what type of malocclusion were you mainly treating from the list below
DBBFD95F 9981 4493 B6EA 03D69042D209

• +1
  • +1
what’s the point of looksmaxxing tbh for perma normies

I wish I hadn’t turned my pm off. I can come up with a blackpilled plan for you moving forward but you probably would mind sharing pics of your bite and dental X-ray to 1000s of incels here
I just posted a thread of my bite.

• +1

Appreciate the feedback bro

Well im mostly knowledgeable about looks just because i ran a YT channel, and when i tried to publish video, knowledge was really important to me

Now that i don't have free time anymore, i barely post on Youtube and even here, i still have much more to talk about here but just like editing videos, formatting the thread takes time

• Love it
Appreciate the feedback bro

Well im mostly knowledgeable about looks just because i ran a YT channel, and when i tried to publish video, knowledge was really important to me

Now that i don't have free time anymore, i barely post on Youtube and even here, i still have much more to talk about here but just like editing videos, formatting the thread takes time
Your threads were one of the main reasons I signed up for this site bro, also your posts on forum.****************

😍😍😍😍😍😍

Appreciate your influence Chintuck22💪

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Chintuck22