Melanotan II + Tretinoin

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
I‘m thinking of using Melanotan II in the summer to make tanning more efficient and get less UV exposure to keep collagen intact but also don’t look like a ghost. I think one tanning session per week might even be enough?

Also, I don’t have a good spot near my home to tan in, do you reckon 10 minutes or so on a tanning bed once a week with M II would be safe?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Just tan with sunscreen and don't overthink everything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, AscendingHero, LooksJourney and 2 others
Maybe I'll just use self-tanner

Just tan with sunscreen and don't overthink everything
30 minutes a day is enough
kinda cope, for plenty of men. that don't easily get tan. AND that easily lose collagen.

I‘m thinking of using Melanotan II in the summer to make tanning more efficient and get less UV exposure to keep collagen intact but also don’t look like a ghost. I think one tanning session per week might even be enough?

Also, I don’t have a good spot near my home to tan in, do you reckon 10 minutes or so on a tanning bed once a week with M II would be safe?
I'm since recently used Melantoan 2 nose spray. Works good for muh tan. I used to be quit pale white., becuase I avoid sun, am on tretinoin and sunscreen, and figt hard to keep every bit of collagen I have and am losing due to aging.

only downside is, it's a bit hard on the stomach.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and TrestIsBest
kinda cope, for plenty of men. that don't easily get tan. AND that easily lose collagen.

I'm since recently used Melantoan 2 nose spray. Works good for muh tan. I used to be quit pale white., becuase I avoid sun, am on tretinoin and sunscreen, and figt hard to keep every bit of collagen I have and am losing due to aging.

Yeah, better to use some shit experimental drug and avoid the sun like a basement rotter, jfl at the autism. Just sit in the sun for 30 minutes with sunscreen on and after a while you will be tanned 100%.

Yeah, better to use some shit experimental drug and avoid the sun like a basement rotter, jfl at the autism. Just sit in the sun for 30 minutes with sunscreen on and after a while you will be tanned 100%.
Tanning in the sun, when young/younger. Works well, and short term good results.

One pays the cost of that, later in life though.
With Collagen 404errror.

Take it from an old guy, looking younger than most men.
Sun = fucked up skin at older ages

Last edited:
Tanning in the sun, when young/younger. Works well, and short term good results.

One pays the cost of that, later in life though.
With Collagen 404errror.

Take it from an old guy, looking younger than most men.
Sun = fucked up skin at older ages
I get you bro but tanning with sunscreen at like 4pm for 30 minutes won't damage your skin significantly. And melanotan has a lot of side effects too and is not researched very well.

I get you bro but tanning with sunscreen at like 4pm for 30 minutes won't damage your skin significantly. And melanotan has a lot of side effects too and is not researched very well.
Yeah melanotan also ages skin a bit.

I am Scared from damage of sun, information I saw. All great skin people at old age, always told sunscreen maxxers, and ovoidant of sun

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and thecaste

Is the spray potent enough?

Just tan on specific days and then every other day and around that wear sunscreen and look after your skin and minimise UV exposure, so you only end up exposing yourself to UV on those tan days when you are using melanotan. You'd probably end up getting less UV exposure than the average person yet due to melano you will be far more tanned. So imagine average persons skin especially face might get 20 minutes or more of unprotected UV exposure a day. While you only see a grand total of 60 minutes a week or less of unprotected exposure. Provided you will still be at a greater risk of cancer due to your entire body being exposed on these tanning days. Physically aging wise though you should be fine.

Last edited:
Did you notice any hair darkening? I suspect I will need to inject for this effect..
maybe not sure. I paint/pianted my hair in the past, because muh gray hairs. So I can't sau about that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729