Men would Laugh at this Body, But it is Female Gaze Maxxed

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
I think this body is what most women want.
Low body fat with some muscle, tone and definition.

Redpill men and gymcels go overboard with steriods and getting too big.

l7vfal60wr0d1.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, pig_face, Xangsane and 1 other person
good thread bhai that body is optimal for aesthetics if women are the goal imo

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns
I think this body is what most women want
first of all, women don't even want "a body"

the man's body is so low on the list of the things women care about, things like social status and height are 100 times more important

first of all, women don't even want "a body"

the man's body is so low on the list of the things women care about, things like social status and height are 100 times more important
that is not true, in real life they lust over a man's fit body.

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
that is not true, in real life they lust over a man's fit body.
if that was true then all guys would have to do is hit the gym & become fit
but we know that the only men for who "getting fit" actually "works" are HTN, chadlite etc aka already good looking and tall guys

and even for them, looks are just a part of the picture, they still need social status, game etc
you never see a woman lust over a guy with a fit body like you see men lusting after women with a nice ass or whatever

(not to mention the standard of what's considered "fit" for men is completely bonkers by itself)

if that was true then all guys would have to do is hit the gym & become fit
but we know that the only men for who "getting fit" actually "works" are HTN, chadlite etc aka already good looking and tall guys

and even for them, looks are just a part of the picture, they still need social status, game etc
you never see a woman lust over a guy with a fit body like you see men lusting after women with a nice ass or whatever

(not to mention the standard of what's considered "fit" for men is completely bonkers by itself)
i literally saw it with my own eyes, many times. they go crazy for fit/buff men.
what you wrote is just your incel theories,
what I write is what I seen in real life.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim and jinnu
pajeet cope

He looks like that one Roblox face

i literally saw it with my own eyes, many times. they go crazy for fit/buff men.
don't you think there is a selection bias going on? your name is literally zyzz0076
don't you think that there is a small % of women who DO care (and those are the women you saw), while the vast majority is not swayed that easily just by a body?

look dude if a fit body was all it took, then there wouldn't be an incel epidemic, if guys could ascend through the gym
the amount of people that goes to the gym is at an all time high, and yet men are more sexless than ever - even those that are into fitness

Unironically female gaze lol
Men would make fun of this body but women love it

don't you think there is a selection bias going on? your name is literally zyzz0076
don't you think that there is a small % of women who DO care (and those are the women you saw), while the vast majority is not swayed that easily just by a body?

look dude if a fit body was all it took, then there wouldn't be an incel epidemic, if guys could ascend through the gym
the amount of people that goes to the gym is at an all time high, and yet men are more sexless than ever - even those that are into fitness
when I walk around the city most men have shit bodies and only a few are in shape, even in the gym a lot of
men are just strong and fat but dont have an aesthetic body, no wonder they are struggling.

Being in shape, fit and buff has always been attractive to women, your incel basement reasonings cant stop that.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
when I walk around the city most men have shit bodies and only a few are in shape
"shit bodies" and "in shape" are two different things
most men would have shit bodies even if they got in shape just due to things like bad height, narrow shoulders, thin wrists etc
aka genetic factors

even in the gym a lot of
men are just strong and fat but dont have an aesthetic body
aesthetic body = good genetics
Being in shape, fit and buff has always been attractive to women
sure?
but it's nothing compared to having good looking face or having high social status
that's what I'm trying to say the whole time you mentally deficient faggot

"shit bodies" and "in shape" are two different things
most men would have shit bodies even if they got in shape just due to things like bad height, narrow shoulders, thin wrists etc
aka genetic factors

aesthetic body = good genetics

sure?
but it's nothing compared to having good looking face or having high social status
that's what I'm trying to say the whole time you mentally deficient faggot
no you stupid incel.

lots of buff men dont need a pretty face or high status to slay.

The twink body only works if you're tall and/or GL.

For people who are LTN and below it makes sense to have muscle