Mental breakdowns

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
No matter how ugly we think we are, women think we are even more ugly.

Women's brains perceive men with a much higher standard than we can perceive when looking at our reflection, a picture of us, or another guy, and for the vast majority a feeling of repulsion and disgust is automatic even if that guy think's he's "handsome" and "good-looking".

You are not a mentalcel, you just had a moment of clarity. Emotional breakdowns when we perceive reality as it is, and not as we want it to be is normal. Often the mind goes back to coping and telling itself you're not actually that ugly, but that kind of coping won't help you.

You have to find a way to looks max harder or you will die alone. I know you're doing a lot but you can't loose your clarity, because as you tell your self that you're actually not that bad looking, some chad is cumming inside every and any girl who might have ever loved you and getting her pregnant, after which she'll gain a shit ton of weight, start smoking, become jaded and emotionally damaged and you still won't be good enough for her.

It's important to maintain the clairity that depression and rage gives us, and use that clarity to make the best possible decisions for looks maxing, status maxing, and money maxing because when it comes to dating, there is no second place. Chad fucks all, and every other guy dies alone or marries an obese rotting corpse.

@the BULL @PsychoDsk @ConfusedBolivian @Blackgymmax @autistic_tendencies @Orc @5.5psl @PseudoMaxxer

Last edited:
"women think we are even more ugly"

Who gives a shit what they think anyway

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and moreroidsmoredates
"women think we are even more ugly"

Who gives a shit what they think anyway
I mean if you want to find a good looking women and have children, i think it’s important to consider.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress