Message to “Teen love is overrated” copers

Have you had teen love?

• Yes

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • No, its over

Votes: 42 60.0%
  • No, and it’s not important (Im a giga coper)

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
I hate having a gruesome, misshapen, malformed, UGLY face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
do you have a low success rate?
Cold approach in clubs only works like 1 in 5 nights that I go out. Don't think it's worth my effort anymore, I used to go solo clubbing all the time and just approach girls jfl. You get rejected brutally way too many times with girls looking like you are some disgusting leper, even though I know I look decent and not worse than the guys around me.

Women seem to have this automatic defense system when they don't know who you are. And you need to 'penetrate' that first wall before they are friendly to you, which is hard to do when you are trying to force it.

OLD is easier. I spam all my matches, get 20% of my matches to respond positively, push for jokes and a number, then push for a date. You learn how to recognize faster when and if a girl is down or just a waste of time. More often than not I am the guy ghosting them now, because I notice they are just using me for entertainment instead of wanting to meetup (lack of flirting from their side usually).

do you have a low success rate?
Most mine were club approach, but i only went after we had a bit of connection, not straight up going to talk, straight up approach didnt get me so far at all. 1 reason is im not chad idk about other reasons jfl.
When i talk to random female i can escalate it when she wants it. If she is not so much attracted to me it never gets to be escalated.
Somehow i cant escalate and it feels like there is imaginary barrier
I never force it and only do it when it feels like she is down. If i cant feel it it just becomes normal boring conversation.
so its more like talking to these people and saying goodbye at the end. Not like a rejection.

Last edited:
Cold approach in clubs only works like 1 in 5 nights that I go out. Don't think it's worth my effort anymore,
this is the problem, you are only a normie, not a Chad.

If you were to be able to get sex effortlessly, and have control over women, you wouldn't feel insecure, or at least a lot less insecure.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
this is the problem, you are only a normie, not a Chad.

If you were to be able to get sex effortlessly, and have control over women, you wouldn't feel insecure, or at least a lot less insecure.
My problem is being a subhuman in my youth. I am high tier normie now and honestly I am happy with the dynamic that I have now. I feel like I stand a chance. I don't have women throw themselves at me, but it's not uncommon to have girls think you are attractive. That's fine.

I have a falied past that sucks the life out of my present.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
My problem is being a subhuman in my youth. I am high tier normie now and honestly I am happy with the dynamic that I have now. I feel like I stand a chance. I don't have women throw themselves at me, but it's not uncommon to have girls think you are attractive. That's fine.

I have a falied past that sucks the life out of my present.
i feel that, I wanna ascend too but even I realize you can never fully get over missing out in your teens and early 20's

Where's the yes and it's cope option?

Life's not a fucking movie jfl. Sure it's better than adult relationships but it's nowhere near as rosy as you describe (unless you're talking about a chad in which case it might be), but for regular 4-5 PSL dudes who get in relationships this doesn't happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Entschuldigung and Gargantuan
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Ocelot
Women are vapid and have zero redeeming qualities, idk how a woman could possibly make my life any better.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
it's cope. It's not a disney movie. All it did was ruin friendships tbh in my experience. And my first experiences of crushes and 'love' were awful and drama filled.

• +1
Reactions: doll, Gargantuan and Deleted member 4310
it's cope. It's not a disney movie. All it did was ruin friendships tbh in my experience. And my first experiences of crushes and 'love' were awful and drama filled.
Exactly, women just make a man's life worse, they're expensive, cortisol-inducing and will ruin your friendships. I honestly don't know why incel forums make such a big deal of teen love and having a woman in your life. I get that actual truecels are frustrated because they never get to experience sex tho.

blackpill should be about lookism and how looks makes other aspects of life worse if your ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, toolateforme and CommanderCope
As long as you aren’t a turbomanlet/framecel/deformed it’s pretty easy to get ons weekly in Uni though so as long as you take advantage of that it’s not over tier
not if you're a jewnosed currycel like me

Exactly, women just make a man's life worse, they're expensive, cortisol-inducing and will ruin your friendships. I honestly don't know why incel forums make such a big deal of teen love and having a woman in your life. I get that actual truecels are frustrated because they never get to experience sex tho.

blackpill should be about lookism and how looks makes other aspects of life worse if your ugly.
That's what it IS about. Some people here don't give a shit about women but looksmax anyway because of the way society rewards good looking people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
"women" are cleaner than prostitutes and cheaper
JFLLLLL I've caught multiple stds from women, you just need antibiotics it's that big of a deal. And even with non-protitutes most guys are having sex using condoms anyway so it doesn't really matter. Also there's no way a good looking women is cheaper than prostitute. Unless you're giga chad you have to waste time(btw time = money) and money to attract one single woman. And you can't just meet them anytime you want or bang her as soon as you meet her, you have to talk to her first about dumb shit. With a prostitute you can meet her at any day of the week and anytime of day to bang her. Also you're gonna lose your looks some day and it's going to become exponentially harder as you get older, so if you just want sex you should be money maxing instead of looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
It's part of normal human development. If you don't get any interest from the opposite sex at that age you are genetic garbage and will have a shitty life.

being first to someone is VERY rare
my brother lost his virginity with his gf at 14 and the girl already had a boyfriend who fucked her

this is such fucking cope. you guys think just because we're teens the blackpill doesn't apply to us and it's a disney movie. i had literally all this with my ex and she still left me to "explore". mind you she's 14 and she was a "unicorn" . jfl at you retards, it's over with this jewish programming

it was nice while it lasted though tbh. Everything was fun and cute and new. she'd tell me every day how she loved me but that's just how the cookie crumbles. wake up
You really didn't "debunk" any of his four points, you just said your relationship didn't last forever. You still got to experience it though.