Mewing is causing chronic pain

Carbonate

Carbonate

Iron
There is an example of someone on this site who caused himself 24/7 chronic pain because of mewing. There are some people who caused themselves unrelenting cognitive damage because of this practice. There are some suspected suicides because of this practice. If you are lucky enough to come across this post do not engage in this practice. It is one the most harmful things spreading through the internet. I will be making more posts providing more insight in to why it's so dangerous but I'm making this post now to hopefully dissuade some people who are engaging in this now. Check out r/anti_mewing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 5815, AutisticBeaner and 3 others
mewing made me better looking but now i have a sharp antegonial notch that i didnt had before... so im worried that it might get worse

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
mewing made me better looking but now i have a sharp antegonial notch that i didnt had before... so im worried that it might get worse
That does not sound right.

Are you sure you did not get leaner or maybe correct tongue posture raised your hyoid/stretched out the skin under your jaw to make the notch more defined? 🤔

stop larping u troll :ogre: if you can't handle mewing, it means you are literally a subhuman and should'nt have survived past the womb

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
is this why I have a chronic persistent headache omg I will be looking into this, I chewed bonesmashed megadosed milk vitamin k2 etc also all throughout my late teens

There is an example of someone on this site who caused himself 24/7 chronic pain because of mewing. There are some people who caused themselves unrelenting cognitive damage because of this practice. There are some suspected suicides because of this practice. If you are lucky enough to come across this post do not engage in this practice. It is one the most harmful things spreading through the internet. I will be making more posts providing more insight in to why it's so dangerous but I'm making this post now to hopefully dissuade some people who are engaging in this now. Check out r/anti_mewing.
Guys committing suicides coz of mewing don't deserve to live anyway

• +1
Reactions: nulll
This post is Propaganda.