Mewtards on reddit won't accept the fact

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
Mewtards on reddit won't accept the fact:ROFLMAO:

Mewtards on reddit won't accept the fact that andrew tate has more forward growth than alain delon.

0871fd17378e40077490400dbd0fdc00

"Dark circles are just genetic bro":forcedsmile:

Attachments

• 3QGWfT4saSHiTJdhLD4IyuRbYDF.jpg
    3QGWfT4saSHiTJdhLD4IyuRbYDF.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Arditi, Bajara and 3 others
most models got shit forward growth meanwhile org. argues it's an important feature for looking attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, m0ss26, Melly and 10 others
most models got shit forward growth meanwhile org. argues it's an important feature for looking attractive.
psl shit. nobody cares or notices in real life

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, plukee, Deleted member 40471 and 6 others
Recessed Mandible vs Recessed Infras

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, EnglandBadman, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aspiemogger, bruhmaxxing, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
Are you talking about just male models or about the ones worshipped here.

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4
greycel learns difference between upper and lower maxilla :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, BowlCutMogger, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
Are you talking about just male models or about the ones worshipped here.
both.

even those worshiped here don't have particularly good profiles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, hardestmfintheroom and roligtvarre4
Lmao what? They're both linked. One cant grow without the other. Just bc alain don't have a flat asian maxilla doesn't mean his lower is grown and upper is recessed.

Lmao what? They're both linked. One cant grow without the other. Just bc alain don't have a flat asian maxilla doesn't mean his lower is grown and upper is recessed.
you have no clue what you’re talking about jfl

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, bradpittshairline, Krakowski and 2 others
He also has all the characteristics of a downward grown face. Not just dark circles, but nasolabial folds, thin upper lip and forward head posture

Attachments

• 1699809604484.png
    1699809604484.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
i know retard. its a joke

1 google search would show his actual side profile
actual side isn't much better than the average person.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and roligtvarre4
psl shit. nobody cares or notices in real life
Ramirez is worshiped thanks to his insane forward growth and mogger bones

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and roligtvarre4
Ramirez is worshiped thanks to his insane forward growth and mogger bones
but has the same smv as a Chinese slave workers due to appeal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, bradpittshairline, roligtvarre4 and 1 other person
  • +1
actual side isn't much better than the average person.
yeah, but does not matter much when you have insane pfl, healthy skin & full brows

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and roligtvarre4
@HeightPilledum look at this coper please
lets ask random girls off the streets, hes dark triad maxxed and thats a super niche appeal, sure "psl god" but does not matter when your appeal is niche as fuck and the girls you do appeal to are subhuman and edgy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, bradpittshairline, roligtvarre4 and 1 other person
both.

even those worshiped here don't have particularly good profiles.
I understand Chico but the rest seem to have decent to good side profiles

• +1
lets ask random girls off the streets, hes dark triad maxxed and thats a super niche appeal, sure "psl god" but does not matter when your appeal is niche as fuck and the girls you do appeal to are subhuman and edgy
Bullshit argument

It's like taking these cringy YouTube dating videos as proof of real situation

You must understand that most girls will virtue signal to subhumans or act "nice" while chasing guys like Ramirez. Sure no girl on the streets will tell you she's wet for him, nor any "normal" girl will say you that she wants big schlong but in reality they would be with a Chad with these qualities even if he's so intimidating

• +1
yeah, but does not matter much when you have insane pfl, healthy skin & full brows
indeed.

I understand Chico but the rest seem to have decent to good side profiles
o pry has a shitty side profile, gandy has a shitty side profile, maher has a shitty side profile.

the only one that has a good profile is hexum as far as I'm aware.

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4 and Earth Dollar
You know shit OP

shit example + dark circles could be caused by X factors it's not only about bones and forward growth
Dark circles around the eyes can be caused by hollowing which is genetic. But not in alains case or most cases when dark circles are present.

Bullshit argument

It's like taking these cringy YouTube dating videos as proof of real situation

You must understand that most girls will virtue signal to subhumans or act "nice" while chasing guys like Ramirez. Sure no girl on the streets will tell you she's wet for him, nor any "normal" girl will say you that she wants big schlong but in reality they would be with a Chad with these qualities even if he's so intimidating
you have not really been around outside have you? a htn prettyboy (dont confuse with femboy, prettyboy as in good masc/fem balance) would be perfered than ramirez, i get it. your still psl washed and your falling for male gaze

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bruhmaxxing, hopecel and roligtvarre4
indeed.

o pry has a shitty side profile, gandy has a shitty side profile, maher has a shitty side profile.

Maher's side profile is decent.

what do you think about Barrett's

• +1
Reactions: thecel and roligtvarre4
Dark circles around the eyes can be caused by hollowing which is genetic. But not in alains case or most cases when dark circles are present.
He used to be a smoker, probably drank some alcohol as well, maybe even consumed drugs, ate shit diet (which is luxury of attractive people) and most likely partied and slayed bitches his whole life tbh

Dark circles could be fixed, it's just an indicator how healthy you are.

• +1
He used to be a smoker, probably drank some alcohol as well, maybe even consumed drugs, ate shit diet (which is luxury of attractive people) and most likely partied and slayed bitches his whole life tbh

Dark circles could be fixed, it's just an indicator how healthy you are.
*how forward grown you are*

Maher's side profile is decent.

what do you think about Barrett's
barrett has no ramus which gives him short face syndrome and his forward growth is not abnormal unfrauded.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and roligtvarre4
barrett has no ramus which gives him short face syndrome and his forward growth is not abnormal unfrauded.
what is an example of top tier forward growth in your opinion?

• +1
what is an example of top tier forward growth in your opinion?

this is hexum.

the only thing you could argue for is that his hyoid could be tighter.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, roligtvarre4 and Earth Dollar
Dark circles? You sound like Sverige

• +1
you have not really been around outside have you? a htn prettyboy (dont confuse with femboy, prettyboy as in good masc/fem balance) would be perfered than ramirez, i get it. your still psl washed and your falling for male gaze
Not at all, I'm not a PSL autist and I believe prettyboymaxxing is legit but you can't say Ramirez hadn't universally attractive looks which is why he had been simped by so many foids. He actually had main prettyboy traits like longer hair, no beard, leanness, hollow cheeks etc. He was hypermasc just because of bones, which no girl on Earth would consider ugly or unnecessary.

Not to mention his bad boy personality. ALL foids will ignore you if you're a pussy, even if you were Damien Kater jfl

• +1
Not at all, I'm not a PSL autist and I believe prettyboymaxxing is legit but you can't say Ramirez hadn't universally attractive looks which is why he had been simped by so many foids. He actually had main prettyboy traits like longer hair, no beard, leanness, hollow cheeks etc. He was hypermasc just because of bones, which no girl on Earth would consider ugly or unnecessary.

Not to mention his bad boy personality. ALL foids will ignore you if you're a pussy, even if you were Damien Kater jfl
i already said why he was simped by subhumans, cause hes a niche. just like Jeffery dahmer (mid lower half) he had subhumans simping over him

• +1
You people are so fucking stupid. You go to a man made store to buy man made toilet paper with money which doesn't even exist just so you can wipe shit off your asses *most aspie fake laugh imaginable*. In nature men never needed to wipe their own asses. They would just do a handstand below a waterfall. You're such a slave it's hilarious.
Screenshot 20231112 115522

• +1
All it does is ages you better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and roligtvarre4
what the fuck are you talking about

• +1
Depends on how you define forward groeth. Many people have different understandings of it. I define forward growth as the space from the back of the last molar to the back of the airway. Or airway size.

• +1
too much forward growth and you'll look like monkey ppl

• +1
You're the tard. Yes, infraorbitals are almost entirely genetic, unlike what idiots here say

• +1
i know retard. its a joke

1 google search would show his actual side profile
The one you originally sent is the most neutral side profile shot there

• +1
indeed.

Actually Maher has the best forward growth of the lot. His head posture is just tilted more down

• +1
@HeightPilledum look at this coper please
Don't even entertain him

A guy actually did ask random girls off the streets and even younger ones recognized him
That's how you know he's a PSL God.
Some random serial killer from the 80s is basically as recognizable as any rockstar from the period

Some completely random Beckies know who Ramirez is 😂
One of them called him "Rickie"

The full video has even more

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and roligtvarre4