Midface implants or Zygomatic implants after Bimax?

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer

This thread explains why you should not get midface implants. TLDR makes you look bloated and round, opposite is what we're trying to achieve.

But Bimax is moving the jaw and lower maxilla forwards giving a better side profile and forward growth but people complain of the upper maxilla still being recessed. So logically we would get midface, infraorbital rim and zygo implants to counter that recessed look. But the thread above explains why we shouldn't get them. Solutions?

@facemaxxed has gotten infraorbital malar implants. But won't respond to my pms lol f u.

@PubertyMaxxer
@reptiles
@Elias
@Lev Peshkov
@SirGey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 5891
You’re right.
Midface implants arent ideal.

Either get a high lefort 1 instead of a regular and get infraorbital implants, or save up more, find a blackpilled surgeon and get a lefort 2 instead.

It would also depend on your situation, if you dont look like a chipmunk after the recovery of bimax, infraorbital implants alone would suffice.

Remember it isnt about how much forward growth you have, it is to an extent, but theres a cap where harmony matters more than achieving more forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, RAITEIII and Deleted member 1849
You’re right.

Either get a high lefort 1 instead of a regular and get infraorbital implants, or save up more, find a blackpilled surgeon and get a lefort 2 instead.

It would also depend on your situation, if you dont look like a chipmunk after the recovery of bimax, infraorbital implants alone would suffice.

Remember it isnt about how much forward growth you have, it is to an extent, but theres a cap where harmony matters more than achieving more forward growth.
Benefits over high lefort 1 over just a regular lefort 1?

Benefits over high lefort 1 over just a regular lefort 1?
More of the maxilla is projected forward, its a different cut. Some of upper region is still left behind.

You can find pictures of it on google, its called a quadrangular lefort 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite, Slayerino and Deleted member 1849
More of the maxilla is projected forward, its a different cut. Some of upper region is still left behind.

You can find pictures of it on google, its called a quadrangular lefort 1
I read the when you get a 3 piece lefort 1 or a quadrangular lefort 1 you cannot get CCW with it. True?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
But I thought submalar implants were lower than midface implants?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Romnel
You’re right.

it seems that lefort 2 only brings the nosebrigde forward so good for asian but not for white

would be a bimax with zygo implants better?
also I don't think a ccw roation would be possible so the downswung growth would not be resolved
are there any good result with implants and bimax that have the same looks as lefort?
@Elias @PubertyMaxxer ?

I know guys who got zso and another who got midface implants IRL. Ama

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
You’re right.

how to find a doc who does lf2?

I know guys who got zso and another who got midface implants IRL. Ama
What is the difference?
Midface for eye area?
And zygos for hollow cheeks and ogre curve?

What is the difference?
Midface for eye area?
And zygos for hollow cheeks and ogre curve?
I was talking about more releveant high iq question. You can google this in 5 seconds

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Romnel and Deleted member 5891
I was talking about more releveant high iq question. You can google this in 5 seconds
What would be high iq questions in your opinion?

How do decide what I need after bimax with ccw

What would be high iq questions in your opinion?

How do decide what I need after bimax with ccw
The first question is a high IQ question.
What is more natural for example.

(both are)

Which one provided the major change.

Hard to say

I'm getting implants after my bimax with Eppley

The first question is a high IQ question.
What is more natural for example.

(both are)

Which one provided the major change.

Hard to say

I'm getting implants after my bimax with Eppley
Where do you get your bimax?
And which implants would you choose

Aside from extreme cases, forward projection of zygos aren't really important, the more forward projected your zygos, the less projected your maxilla will appear to be in relation anyway. What is important is that it projects well on the sides combined with low body fat for a chiseled look, this is how they pop out and they don't have to be particularly forward for that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1849
Aside from extreme cases, forward projection of zygos aren't really important, the more forward projected your zygos, the less projected your maxilla will appear to be in relation anyway. What is important is that it projects well on the sides combined with low body fat for a chiseled look, this is how they pop out and they don't have to be particularly forward for that.
So in that case, what we can do to increase side projection of the zygos?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
When people talk about midface implants the usually mean custom implants like this:
Custom-Infraorbital-Maxillary-Malar-Implants-thicknesses-color-mapping-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-300x189.jpg

This implant augments the paranasal area, the malar eminence (zygomatic bone), and the infraorbital rims, but it practically doesn't augment the submalar area, which is the area below the malar eminence.

This is how submalar implants look like:
Submalar-Cheek-Implant-placement-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

This is a result of submalar implants, as you can see his cheeks looks less hollowed in the after:
Submalar-Cheek-Implants-for-Facial-Lipoatrophy-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

In fact, the OP of that thread you linked quite rightly advised to get malar implants instead of submalar implants for this very reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Malar implants:
B9780702031687000786_f078-005-9780702031687.jpg

Submalar implants:
B9780702031687000786_f078-008ab-9780702031687.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
When people talk about midface implants the usually mean custom implants like this:
Custom-Infraorbital-Maxillary-Malar-Implants-thicknesses-color-mapping-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-300x189.jpg

This implant augments the paranasal area, the malar eminence (zygomatic bone), and the infraorbital rims, but it practically doesn't augment the submalar area, which is the area below the malar eminence.

This is how submalar implants look like:
Submalar-Cheek-Implant-placement-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

This is a result of submalar implants, as you can see his cheeks looks less hollowed in the after:
Submalar-Cheek-Implants-for-Facial-Lipoatrophy-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

In fact, the OP of that thread you linked quite rightly advised to get malar implants instead of submalar implants for this very reason.
Low iq and retarded, the picture u showed of the implants on the bronze skull are malar/zygomatic implants not submalar

Malar implants:
B9780702031687000786_f078-005-9780702031687.jpg

Submalar implants:
B9780702031687000786_f078-008ab-9780702031687.jpg
Yes ur right, this whole thread is fucking retarded, zygo/malar implants are great and a looksmax user got them from eppley and went from chadlite to mm take everything u read here with caution and listen to an experienced surgeon not some aspie rotting on s looksmax forum

This thread explains why you should not get midface implants. TLDR makes you look bloated and round, opposite is what we're trying to achieve.

But Bimax is moving the jaw and lower maxilla forwards giving a better side profile and forward growth but people complain of the upper maxilla still being recessed. So logically we would get midface, infraorbital rim and zygo implants to counter that recessed look. But the thread above explains why we shouldn't get them. Solutions?

@facemaxxed has gotten infraorbital malar implants. But won't respond to my pms lol f u.

@PubertyMaxxer
@reptiles
@Elias
@Lev Peshkov
@SirGey

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and 11gaijin