mk677 is killing me (i think)

stress

stress

Iron
i started mk two days ago with normal 75-80 fasting blood sugar.
12.5 mg of mk and now im at 106 after just waking up. i guess i have to stop the cycle? idk what to do
@enchanted_elixir pls help

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and redfacccee
keep going lil guy we in this together ong 🙏 6'2 here we come

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, smoth and kebab
just do your cardio bro. trust me im experienced user on my final bottle
I read that it can cause permanent damage to have constant high blood sugar

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine

sacrificies must be made for the sake of heightmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins, humanoidsub7 and kebab
Inject
Mk is cope unless u take 60mg

Inject
Mk is cope unless u take 60mg
gh levels between 12 mg and like 50 is literally almost identical, igf 1 is the only difference for highdosing mk

• +1
Reactions: stress
ooga booga, real terrachads always operate with high sugar, add 30mg of ZYN to raise it even higher, but tbh just don't eat insulin spiking food aka sugar, or at least only eat complex carbs and ur blood sugar wont spike as much

• +1
Reactions: stress
ooga booga, real terrachads always operate with high sugar, add 30mg of ZYN to raise it even higher, but tbh just don't eat insulin spiking food aka sugar, or at least only eat complex carbs and ur blood sugar wont spike as much
i ate a no sugar diet for the past few days with almost no carbs of any sort

i ate a no sugar diet for the past few days with almost no carbs of any sort
well you might be hyper-responder then, take half of what you take or cardiomaxx as suggested above.

slin pills or just berberine will work.

well you might be hyper-responder then, take half of what you take or cardiomaxx as suggested above.
thats hardly gonna do anything :'( isnt there some potion i can take to keep blood sugar low?

thats hardly gonna do anything :'( isnt there some potion i can take to keep blood sugar low?
berberine i heard to prevent diabetes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48830, MaestheticMaso and kebab
12.5 mg of mk and now im at 106 after just waking up. i guess i have to stop the cycle? idk what to do
Where did U buy it from

lower dosage maybe? it Looks like u took hella measures against high blood sugar
yeah i guess :/ if im a hyperresponder does that mean my gh also rises a lot from tiny dose? or just the blood sugar

JFL at grays reading 1 thread and deciding what to do kys asap you are getting 0 value from mk (its almost cope for heightmaxxing anyways)
this accnt is new retard, i made it in december

berberine wont make mk useless, and this guys case he alr is planning to take it

if his blood sugar is this high alr, berberine might help it if he decides to keep on taking it

i take berberine
take more. You can also try methmorphin, btw. Im taking 15 or 25 mg of mk677 daily (25mg if i skip one day dose of 15 accidentaly) for about 3 months, glucose all fine so far. All i take is berberine 1500mg daily.

this accnt is new retard, i made it in december

berberine wont make mk useless, and this guys case he alr is planning to take it

if his blood sugar is this high alr, berberine might help it if he decides to keep on taking it
please stop talking with 0 information about biology you utter subhuman
berberine and mk literally counteract each other

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830
please stop talking with 0 information about biology you utter subhuman
berberine and mk literally counteract each other
fucking dumb retard ur useless for everyone near u and acc should kys no joke

berberine interferes with igf 1, he can still take it for gh

if hes planning on taking it more should he keep raising his blood sugar and become diabetic, or take berberine and not diabetic and benefit from mk whatever he can

depressed ugly niggas like u bring uselessness to the world, i promise u ur mother wouldnt care if u shot urself

Maybe you will try doing some running lmao? Running for 20 minutes ed after/before meal or fasted is really good for insulin sensitivity from my experience

fucking dumb retard ur useless for everyone near u and acc should kys no joke

berberine interferes with igf 1, he can still take it for gh

if hes planning on taking it more should he keep raising his blood sugar and become diabetic, or take berberine and not diabetic and benefit from mk whatever he can

depressed ugly niggas like u bring uselessness to the world, i promise u ur mother wouldnt care if u shot urself
i cba arguing with 0 knowledge ugly subhuman slit your mothers throat then shoot yourself in the head yeah op keep taking berberine with mk you will grow up to 5'1 eventually 😍👍👍😊

• JFL
i cba arguing with 0 knowledge ugly subhuman slit your mothers throat then shoot yourself in the head yeah op keep taking berberine with mk you will grow up to 5'1 eventually 😍👍👍😊
iq mogged, brought zero points

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
iq mogged, brought zero points
you aint iq mogging anyone with your sub nigger iq

take the insulinpill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830 and kebab
LMAOO I JUST SAW U LOOK AT A THREAD ABT HOW GARBAGE BERBERINE IS :lul: NIGGA TALKING ABT 0 KNOWLEDGE AND READING 1 THREAD

you aint iq mogging anyone with your sub nigger iq

take the insulinpill
reads 1 thread

• JFL
no i remembered the old thread and found the study
ok i will read it, but dont u think gh benefits even w/ berberine from it are still beneficial in the slightest? specially for op as hes alr taking it?

ok i will read it, but dont u think gh benefits even w/ berberine from it are still beneficial in the slightest? specially for op as hes alr taking it?
its not optimal and mk is cope just be low inhib and take hgh

• JFL
mk without berberine is cope?
u can take mk with berberine its %90 cope u can take mk alone its %70 cope but still better than doing nothing

• JFL
u can take mk with berberine its %90 cope u can take mk alone its %70 cope but still better than doing nothing
other than injecting and secretagogues is there anything thats less cope

muh berberine muh mk
justs blast hgh with t4 and ai wtf

take more. You can also try methmorphin, btw. Im taking 15 or 25 mg of mk677 daily (25mg if i skip one day dose of 15 accidentaly) for about 3 months, glucose all fine so far. All i take is berberine 1500mg daily.
did ur height changed?

Get some humalog and lantus

does that mean my gh also hyper responds? or just my blood sugar

Not that big of difference lol, check Gi of food if concerned

you fell for the mk677 meme