MODS DELETED MY THREAD EXPOSING BWC

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
BRO LEGIT THEY DELETED IT :feelsohgod:

@sub5c3l @losthope

Bro and niggas like @moggathon say ethnics have privilege here I see threads making fun of ethnics all day

But the moment I expose “BWC” the mods delete ur thread :feelskek: interesting :feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), coispet, Ricky212 and 5 others
shut up BBC slut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Autismcel, raumDEuter and 5 others
Really? That's retarded but I am not surprised, mods of this forum are utter faggots so I expect such faggotry from them.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Iasacrko
shut up BBC slut
I wanna know who’s the mod responsible for this :feelswhat:

Probably white boy who got offended and now is abusing his power

I literally broke 0 rules on that thread @Master @Gengar what rule did I break???

probably race bait tbh

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
And then they say this site is full of ethnics, indians etc. When this is 90% white men site.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv

I literally broke 0 rules on that thread @Master @Gengar what rule did I break???

probably race bait tbh
if race baiting was a rule here everyone on the forum would be banned long ago barring few users

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Iasacrko
Really? That's retarded but I am not surprised, mods of this forum are utter faggots so I expect such faggotry from them.
They literally leave up threads where ppl are posting dicks even the mods themselves participate :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and sub5c3l
if race baiting was a rule here everyone on the forum would be banned long ago barring few users
There’s a lot of race bait here and mods never delete it coincidentally only when it’s exposing bwc

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and losthope
They literally leave up threads where ppl are posting dicks even the mods themselves participate :feelskek:
if there are dicks I totally expect mods to participate. You know why? ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Based moderators for deleting that homosexual cuckold thread. You were just talking about black penises and how they are "consistently sized."

• JFL
The mod that deleted your thread is 10x whitter than most people on thr forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, sub5c3l, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
numbthepain is a mutt it doesnt matter what his skin looks like

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
  • JFL
Based moderators for deleting that homosexual cuckold thread. You were just talking about black penises and how they are "consistently sized."

It’s a perfectly logical argument

I think race bait would consist of a low iq thread but bringing in a logical argument as to why the consistency of BBC earns them that name isn’t race bait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and scrunchables
Mods fear the BBC

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Zeruel
I mean i have got warnings for saying nigger or just a random word as if this is reddit.

Not surprised

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter and sub5c3l
how did you expose bwc?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and PseduoAryan

I think race bait would consist of a low iq thread but bringing in a logical argument as to why the consistency of BBC earns them that name isn’t race bait
Meh just seems like a low iq ramblings to me

Mods fear the BBC
Half of the mod team is "BBC"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Zeruel, sub5c3l and 3 others

There is nothing logical about it, it is pseudoscientific.

holy fuck fr?
Screenshot 2024 0330 195625
Screenshot 2024 0330 195701
Screenshot 2024 0330 195555

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, sub5c3l and Iasacrko
how did you expose bwc?
Whole point of the thread was quoting a whore who knows more about dick than anyone here

Basically black ppl are called BBC because they are consistent in size most of them are actually big

And as for white ppl it’s a mystery box is how she described it and that’s why whites can’t really call each other BWC because it’s inconsistent

Was enough to get deleted meanwhile low iq threads where ppl make fun of curries or mutts are just left there to be laughed at

There is nothing logical about it, it is pseudoscientific.
I didn’t make this up it came from a litteral whore

I trust a whores word on dick much more than the virgin incels who’s only dick they saw was theirs and their uncles when they were 5 in the public restroom :feelskek:

Meanwhile these guys come in here like they know about it

Whole point of the thread was quoting a whore who knows more about dick than anyone here

Basically black ppl are called BBC because they are consistent in size most of them are actually big

And as for white ppl it’s a mystery box is how she described it and that’s why whites can’t really call each other BWC because it’s inconsistent

Was enough to get deleted meanwhile low iq threads where ppl make fun of curries or mutts are just left theATS WATre to be laughed at
Thats water tho. who doesnt know this?

Mods has tiny white penis and got sensitive jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Iasacrko and scrunchables
  • +1
bbcsluts.org

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter and sub5c3l
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and scrunchables

probably race bait tbh
I was sleeping.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Iasacrko