Mogged everyone in UNI class

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
Everyone there was either recessed/bug eyed. Also, everyone had shitty hairstyles, was bloated, and had brutal acne. With my lifts and chunky boots, I was 6' and heightmogged +- 80% of people there. Thank you Tails, I actually only did looksmaxes that you recommended(curtains, 10% bodyfat, eyebrow pen). @currylightskin yakhi you were right, I'm chadlite in Kazakhstan.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA, redmaxx and 18 others
Average mentalcel when he finally goes in a young High class environment in which good genetics are appreciated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23558, User49 and 8 others
Average mentalcel when he finally goes in a young High class environment in which good genetics are appreciated
Turns out normies don't look like male model morphs IRL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 11963, Danish_Retard and 6 others
what u studying?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, User49, Deleted member 21700 and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
you don't mog shit kid

:oops:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Latinolooksmaxxer and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 16474
Everyone there was either recessed/bug eyed. Also, everyone had shitty hairstyles, was bloated, and had brutal acne. With my lifts and chunky boots, I was 6' and heightmogged +- 80% of people there. Thank you Tails, I actually only did looksmaxes that you recommended(curtains, 10% bodyfat, eyebrow pen). @currylightskin yakhi you were right, I'm chadlite in Kazakhstan.
you're lucky i wasn't there to mog you and impregnate all the foids

• +1
You don’t mog shit nig

• +1
you're lucky i wasn't there to mog you and impregnate all the foids
Meh I didn't care about foids, too busy running Maherfish and joking about bimax and lefort with my blackpilled frined

Meh I didn't care about foids, too busy running Maherfish and joking about bimax and lefort with my blackpilled frined
my friend in college uses this site but he mogs me he's chad its over

• So Sad
...in Kazakhstan

• +1
Now imagine yourself after all the hardmaxxing and statusmaxxing 🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬😻😻😻😻

• Love it

Last edited:
Kazakhstan? do you speak Russian? If you go to Russia you will have The Limba halo right now.

326212068 878456540163012 7222660367062865337 n

• JFL
What do you study ?

Doesnt matter, all the noodlewhores in your uni class are getting dicked down by a 6ft2 white MTN from tinder

• JFL
This is my goal. When i step into my first uni class i NEED to be the best looking. I’ll be spying on the uni before going there to hunt chads. If i realize i’d be mogged by 10% i’ll just take another year off to keep looksmaxing

• +1
This is my goal. When i step into my first uni class i NEED to be the best looking. I’ll be spying on the uni before going there to hunt chads. If i realize i’d be mogged by 10% i’ll just take another year off to keep looksmaxing
Mirin

in my first uni I was able to blend in the HTN jock group because Im tall but then I stopped wearing contacts and they bullymaxxed me because of my nerdy glasses until I got approved in the best uni of my country and careermogged them

rubbing it on their faces was peak lifefuel shit felt better than fucking foids