Mossad agent tries debating religion JFL

jacky hanma

jacky hanma

Cockmogger
This cuck makes the shittiest points possible with more confidence than a literal retard, and once his points get proven wrong he just cries about being made fun of :lul:

IMG 1980

IMG 1981

IMG 1982

IMG 1983

IMG 1984

IMG 1985

IMG 1986

IMG 1987

IMG 1989

IMG 1990

IMG 1991

IMG 1992

IMG 1993

IMG 1994

This is the point where he just uses Jewish tactics :lul:
IMG 1995

IMG 1996

IMG 1997

IMG 1998

IMG 1999

IMG 2001

Caging at this nigga :feelskek: if your ever gonna debate, don’t do it like this fag. Nigga isn’t even responding to me anymore :feelshaha:

Attachments

• IMG_1993.jpeg
    IMG_1993.jpeg
    394.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, ALLIWANTISTJD, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
IMG 2002

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, Mewton, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
This cuck makes the shittiest points possible with more confidence than a literal retard, and once his points get proven wrong he just cries about being made fun of :lul:

View attachment 3004623

View attachment 3004625
View attachment 3004629
View attachment 3004631
View attachment 3004632
View attachment 3004633
View attachment 3004635
View attachment 3004636
View attachment 3004637
View attachment 3004638
View attachment 3004640
View attachment 3004641
View attachment 3004643
View attachment 3004644
View attachment 3004645
View attachment 3004646
View attachment 3004647
View attachment 3004648
View attachment 3004650
View attachment 3004652
Caging at this nigga :feelskek: if your ever gonna debate, don’t do it like this fag. Nigga isn’t even responding to me anymore :feelshaha:
Posting ur argument with other users...

Aura-min

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, nathan, Mewton and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, PickleTheSlayer and Gaygymmaxx
  • Love it
Reactions: jacky hanma
Like the name tho baki is mogger show

JackY ruins the aura though
Jack Hanma was taken by some hoe. And jack_hanma sounds like a fucking gamertag.

Respect the Baki appreciation bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Jack Hanma was taken by some hoe. And jack_hanma sounds like a fucking gamertag.

Respect the Baki appreciation bhai
Baki goes hard I'm 5"6 with super masc face wide jaw and good eyes

But my bones are fucked I can't even get big and juice rn

It's so over, I have great insertions tho and 5"6 so baki proportions are achievable and they will be mine

What else is there to do down here :dafuckfeels:

Baki goes hard I'm 5"6 with super masc face wide jaw and good eyes

But my bones are fucked I can't even get big and juice rn

It's so over, I have great insertions tho and 5"6 so baki proportions are achievable and they will be mine

What else is there to do down here :dafuckfeels:
5’6 w masc face is brutal icl. Just wear lifts to 5’9 and then it’s alr.

• JFL

View attachment 3004623

View attachment 3004625
View attachment 3004629
View attachment 3004631
View attachment 3004632
View attachment 3004633
View attachment 3004635
View attachment 3004636
View attachment 3004637
View attachment 3004638
View attachment 3004640
View attachment 3004641
View attachment 3004643
View attachment 3004644
View attachment 3004645
View attachment 3004646
View attachment 3004647
View attachment 3004648
View attachment 3004650
View attachment 3004652
Tbf Islam is kinda a meme religion but so is modern rabbinical Judaism lol

I am not driven by sex I am hell bent on revenge

They haven't seen the last of gaygymmaxx. They will rue the day they wronged me.

And I'm like htn-chadlite facially so lookspill doesn't really brutalize me

And I don't respect women usually so I can acknowledge it's still at its core just a biological urge to reproduce

I don't really want a family, my kids if male would be cooked,

I'm not a dick like my father, knocking up a 5"0 woman 🤣

I am not driven by sex I am hell bent on revenge

They haven't seen the last of gaygymmaxx. They will rue the day they wronged me.
Yh but trying to get revenge w a hernan drago face and Tom cruise build looks goofy asf. Conor mcgregor is 5’9.

• JFL
Yh but trying to get revenge w a hernan drago face and Tom cruise build looks goofy asf. Conor mcgregor is 5’9.
Nigga fuck you this is my life that's me you're talking about

So brutal

But I think it's funnier to character maxx, be inhumanly weird

So ideal tbh

And I'm like htn-chadlite facially so lookspill doesn't really brutalize me

And I don't respect women usually so I can acknowledge it's still at its core just a biological urge to reproduce

I don't really want a family, my kids if male would be cooked,

I'm not a dick like my father, knocking up a 5"0 woman 🤣
Knocking up a 5’0 women without being 6’3+ is brutal icl.

W a chadlite face u could go w a 5’6 girl and have 5’10 kids. 5’6 is tall for girls so you’ll have average heighted kids on minimum.

I got cucked by high t during early puberty, so the niggas I height mogged my entire childhood ended up 6’3 and I ended up 5’10 :feelswah:

Atleast I got good bones :Comfy:

You said something retarded asf in one of my posts but I can’t remember what :smonk:
Well I guess it can’t be as retarded as Islam and Judaism lol

H

How I feel debating most Muslims lol
Yeah NGL when i'm talking with muslims, i feel like my head is gonna explode very often, but tbf I think the average human just is braindead. You just naturally learn to suppress the need to debate morons and trying to think critically and look at things from a logical standpoint, atleast somewhat

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah NGL when i'm talking with muslims, i feel like my head is gonna explode very often, but tbf I think the average human just is braindead. You just naturally learn to suppress the need to debate morons and trying to think critically and look at things from a logical standpoint, atleast somewhat
Islam requires an avg IQ of 80 to be, niggers argue in a circle

Arguing with Muslims ends in one of 6 fallacies.

Incredulity fallacy, red herrings, ad Hominems, 2quo qwe, appeal to consenus.

And my favourite argument that destroys Islam when debating Christianity “Gentic fallacy”

If you ever debate a Muslim their only response to you being wrong and them being correct is due to the Quran never being wrong despite the book having many issues, inconsistency’s etc LMFAO 🤣

Most people have an iq of 90-100.

To an person with 120 iq, a person with 100 would seem like a complete retard the same way how a person with 90 would view a person with 70.

A debate between a person with 135+ and 100 is nigh impossible if it’s about a complicated subject. The latter just wouldn’t understand the formers point, hence leading them to believe they are correct and the formers point is just stupid.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Alucard69
Islam requires an avg IQ of 80 to be, niggers argue in a circle

Arguing with Muslims ends in one of 6 fallacies.

Incredulity fallacy, red herrings, ad Hominems, 2quo qwe, appeal to consenus.

And my favourite argument that destroys Islam when debating Christianity “Gentic fallacy”

If you ever debate a Muslim their only response to you being wrong and them being correct is due to the Quran never being wrong despite the book having many issues, inconsistency’s etc LMFAO 🤣
Name a few inconsistencies that aren’t from translation then.

Any Muslim who uses incredulity fallacy as a justification is not worth arguing against. Same can be applied with atheists with their “science > religion” incredulity fallacy :lul:

Most people have an iq of 90-100.

To an person with 120 iq, a person with 100 would seem like a complete retard the same way how a person with 90 would view a person with 70.

A debate between a person with 135+ and 100 is nigh impossible if it’s about a complicated subject. The latter just wouldn’t understand the formers point, hence leading them to believe they are correct and the formers point is just stupid.
Just exposure to different communities and trains of thoughts has alot to do with it, just because someone is a gigaIQmogger doesn't mean they understand everything, but it makes connecting different things together and understand things faster and deeper easier ig

Just exposure to different communities and trains of thoughts has alot to do with it, just because someone is a gigaIQmogger doesn't mean they understand everything, but it makes connecting different things together and understand things faster and deeper easier ig
The higher your iq the more complex your train of thought is, so you can understand and debunk ur opposition easier and better.

Honestly train of thought is very important, some people are insanely good at math but dogshit at debating, while another may be shit at math but good at debating. I feel like it’s possible to alter your train of thought somehow. I’ve done it before w tests, I’m usually shit w English but sometimes I’m able to somewhat alter my train of thought and do well in a text comprehension essay (usual 70% to 95%) and then I struggle with maths for a few minutes after and I feel my thought process change.i dunno how to explain it. Lmfao wtf is this ramble :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Alucard69
Name a few inconsistencies that aren’t from translation then.

Any Muslim who uses incredulity fallacy as a justification is not worth arguing against. Same can be applied with atheists with their “science > religion” incredulity fallacy :lul:
Muslims use it all the time including you for the trinity. I have yet to meet a Muslim who genuinely wants to understand the trinity outside of scholars who debate people and even then…. They feign ignorance.

An inconsistency in the Quran would be how Allah says his words cannot be corrupted but Muslims swear the bible is courrpted which leads into a circular argument on behalf of the Mohammeden.

Another one is how Allah is a Monad and supposedly cannot be alikened to anything in creation and yet your book states he has 2 right hands. Shin and multiple eyes and a blouse then when pulled up on this Muslims say “Its nothing like we could imagine” so WHATS THE FUCKING POINT of saying this?

Allah supposedly is transcendent in all his essence actions and attributes AND YET his words are somehow contained in temporal reality on a piece of paper with ink and a likened to a creature 🫢🤭. There’s much more but you get the point Islamic theology is a joke and is is it’s philosophy that’s why your Anthari creed said when asked about this to just say “DONT ASK THIS”

Well no, atheists don’t have incredulity fallacy their fallacy is appeal to authority and consensus. It’s not that atheists don’t understand god it’s that they can’t quantifiably explain god or measure him but these same atheists will argue logical explanations that cannot also be imperially measured such as the concept of morality the concept of self, space and time etc.

I used to have an answer on your first point back when I actually researched this shit, but I forgot now so I’ll do it later.

Another one is how Allah is a Monad and supposedly cannot be alikened to anything in creation and yet your book states he has 2 right hands. Shin and multiple eyes and a blouse then when pulled up on this Muslims say “Its nothing like we could imagine” so WHATS THE FUCKING POINT of saying this?
Metaphor. Right hands are the hands that give in Islam. You could probably understand what the metaphor is if your smart enough. many eyes being a metaphor that he is all seeing.
The shin is in the quote “and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him” so the shin is a use of metaphorical imagery. A lot of stuff in Islam is a metaphor, which lots of people target for “debunks” :lul:

Allah supposedly is transcendent in all his essence actions and attributes AND YET his words are somehow contained in temporal reality on a piece of paper with ink and a likened to a creature
This world is a test, that’s one of the major parts of Islam JFL. If a transcendent being presented himself in a way that seemed unnatural to us, who wouldn’t believe :lul:

Anthari creed said when asked about this to just say “DONT ASK THIS”
That’s for stuff that isn’t a direct proof against it. Like how u can wipe the top of your foot for wudu if you are wearing leather footing that would be difficult to remove. The argument was that it should be the bottom, which is the dirtier part. However, the reason it’s so is because leather socks will leave the foot uncleansed anyways, even if you wash the bottom. Hence “don’t ask” to why you should wipe the feet In the first place. Other “dont ask”would be “why is it impermissible to touch a casing covering the Quran without wudu (not the actual Quran)

atheists don’t have incredulity fallacy their fallacy is appeal to authority and consensus. It’s not that atheists don’t understand god it’s that they can’t quantifiably explain god or measure him but these same atheists will argue logical explanations that cannot also be imperially measured such as the concept of morality the concept of self, space and time etc.
I never said all, I said some. Some use examples such as “I can’t fathom a creator” or “science just seems more realistic to me.” These are both incredulity fallacy, a religious person saying “god seems more realistic to me because it explains creation” same as “Darwinism seems more realistic because it explains creation” both are theories.

I used to have an answer on your first point back when I actually researched this shit, but I forgot now so I’ll do it later.

Metaphor. Right hands are the hands that give in Islam. You could probably understand what the metaphor is if your smart enough. many eyes being a metaphor that he is all seeing.
The shin is in the quote “and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him” so the shin is a use of metaphorical imagery. A lot of stuff in Islam is a metaphor, which lots of people target for “debunks” :lul:

This world is a test, that’s one of the major parts of Islam JFL. If a transcendent being presented himself in a way that seemed unnatural to us, who wouldn’t believe :lul:

That’s for stuff that isn’t a direct proof against it. Like how u can wipe the top of your foot for wudu if you are wearing leather footing that would be difficult to remove. The argument was that it should be the bottom, which is the dirtier part. However, the reason it’s so is because leather socks will leave the foot uncleansed anyways, even if you wash the bottom. Hence “don’t ask” to why you should wipe the feet In the first place. Other “dont ask”would be “why is it impermissible to touch a casing covering the Quran without wudu (not the actual Quran)

I never said all, I said some. Some use examples such as “I can’t fathom a creator” or “science just seems more realistic to me.” These are both incredulity fallacy, a religious person saying “god seems more realistic to me because it explains creation” same as “Darwinism seems more realistic because it explains creation” both are theories.
Cope. Only Ashari’s(and 3 other schools I think) view this as metaphorical, Salafis for instance see this as literal and that’s why most Sunnis struggle with this quote lol 😂. Also the quote “uncover his shin” that doesn’t sound metaphorical to me ima have to go with the Salafis on this one bud sorry 🤷‍♂️ why I say this? Because it states Allah creates with his hands so it must be literal but his hands are nothing like we can imagine jsut like his mysterious shin.

Though if your matuduri or hanafi or ashari then I can see why you take this metaphorical. Still the more traditional thought of Islam is the more metaphysical salafi wahabbiest view but that doesn’t necessarily make it right view but from reading the text it doesn’t seem “metaphorical”

But even if so WHY IS ALLAH COMPARING HIMSLEF USING ANALOGICAL PREDICATION SOMETHING THAT THE QURAN FORBIDS DOING 😂🤣.

AND THIS IS ME BEING NICE I COULD GO IN SAYING AS YOUR ALLAN IS A MONAD THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO WORSHIP HIS SHIN AS ALLAH IS ONE COMPOSITE AND AN ENTERITY MEANING WORSHIPPING HIS SHIN AND EYES AND HANDS ARE ALL == TO ALL OF ALLAH.

As a Christian I get the logic of this world being here for a reason and why god doesn’t explicitly appear however unlike the Islamic god the God of Abraham has made various appearances in temporal reality with Moses,
Elijah, Jesus, hell he even ate with Abraham and Jacob had a wrestling match against god even Adam and Eve heard god walking in the pools of the Garden :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

As a Muslim you know this is an impossibility (unless your Sufi and those weirdos think Allah dwells in all things panthieism level shit) for your Allah for he is too pompous and it’s not in his nature to come to our realm :forcedsmile:. Hmm very hard Q for Muslims this isn’t it, but ima wait for you to screech “MUH CORRUPTED BIBLE AN TORAH :feelsuhh::feelstastyman:“ every Muslim falls back on this despite their own Quran in sura 3 and sura 5:47-8 confirming Mohammed believe the Torah and bible are legit and so does your Allah which means islams false 🤷‍♂️ time to become Christian brother. And no the Anthari creed gave up because they couldn’t reconcile the issue presented that’s why they jsut said “fuck it” read up Ibn Arabi for more info.

Whislt atheists rely on theories only a few truly militant ones rely on the “I don’t understand how god could allow cruelt to exist therefore he cannot exist” that would be an incredulity fallacy because they don’t understand gods nature and thefore they dismiss him outright.

Usually atheists use genetic fallacies, fallacies of bandwagon and census as well as strawmans ( a lot they love this and ad hominems) and appeal to authorities. That having been said they are easier to argue with than Muslims because their epistemological basis is rooted in a world view other than some book which leads to less circular arguments

Last edited:
Dnr but I've argued with this retard before. Don't bother.

Dnr but I've argued with this retard before. Don't bother.
I’ve stopped responding to him :feelskek: he just repeats the same shit again with unparalleled confidence. Genuinely scary low iq.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I’ve stopped responding to him :feelskek: he just repeats the same shit again with unparalleled confidence. Genuinely scary low iq.
Yeah I made a thread Islam in the West a few months ago. Literally ended up making it a 300+ reply thread.

Yeah I made a thread Islam in the West a few months ago. Literally ended up making it a 300+ reply thread.

Wrong thread actually. It was another one. Same shit tho.

Why are you so mad? God doesn't exist, so he doesn’t care about you and if he existed, he wouldn’t need you to defend him anyway

Why are you so mad? God doesn't exist, so he doesn’t care about you and if he existed, he wouldn’t need you to defend him anyway
Enough proof for me to believe God does. I’m not defending God specifically, I just wanna debate this nigga cuz he’s saying cringy shit like “I just reallly love debating religion with sandniggers lol :feelsuhh:“ and then can’t make a response :lul:

Enough proof for me to believe God does. I’m not defending God specifically, I just wanna debate this nigga cuz he’s saying cringy shit like “I just reallly love debating religion with sandniggers lol :feelsuhh:“ and then can’t make a response :lul:
He’s brown himself lol

Sandshitting Muslims debating about their shit religion will never be not funny.

Legit garbage.

Believing in man made religions = incredibly low sentience.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Who the guy I’m debating? :lul:
Why can’t you guys just tag me?… I never even came on this page to debate… I was asked a question and so I replied simple as

This just means you lot conceded the argument. Also jack I never did a circle argument once. You tried and failed to debunk my point and I doubled down and proved my point correct and you have since conceded because you lost :feelshmm: and now you call me low IQ because I debunked your beliefs?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Sandshitting Muslims debating about their shit religion will never be not funny.

Legit garbage.

Believing in man made religions = incredibly low sentience.
IMG 1964

Was that shit mean to be cold or smth?
Why tf
Are u
Typing like this. Type properly faggot.
Keep rambling truecel :feelskek:

Why can’t you guys just tag me?… I never even came on this page to debate… I was asked a question and so I replied simple as

This just means you lot conceded the argument. Also jack I never did a circle argument once. You tried and failed to debunk my point and I doubled down and proved my point correct and you have since conceded because you lost :feelshmm: and now you call me low IQ because I debunked your beliefs?
I skim read that shit but I’m guessing u think I’m talking about you

Who the guy I’m debating?
This isn’t directed to u nigga :feelskek:. Ur not that important, truecel. Anyways, I’ll respond to u tomorrow i cba to do that shit today. Oh and by the way, you used incredulity fallacy in the first paragraph, talking about your own personal belief :feelskek:

View attachment 3005158
Was that shit mean to be cold or smth?
Why tf
Are u
Typing like this. Type properly faggot.
Keep rambling truecel :feelskek:
Niggas will make an account on a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum to argue about religion.

God made u subhuman buddy he doesn’t love u anyways.

Muslims literally have garbage smv that is why they have to get arranged marriages with their cousins jfl.

Niggas will make an account on a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum to argue about religion.

God made u subhuman buddy he doesn’t love u anyways.
First time arguing abt it lmao

I’ve got a gf nigga :lul: stfu w ur truecel cope nigga Ofc u don’t believe in god when ur chin is indifferentiable with ur fucking trachea

Muslims literally have garbage smv that is why they have to get arranged marriages with their cousins jfl.
Never let me catch you talking about smv again buddy boyo :lul:

Never let me catch you talking about smv again buddy boyo :lul:
Ur seething cuz u know it’s true buddy Muslims love fucking their cousins that’s why yall r ugly brown manlets jfl.

Also how can I cope I’m a 6ft mulatto I really wish I was a short goat fucker 😭😭