Most accurate way of claiming height

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
So as we all know, the average person is inflating their height by a whopping 1-2 inches. Some retards even to as far as even 3 - 4 inches...

But this thread isn't about height inflating. It's more associated with height claiming and let this sink in that even going an inch beyond your actually height is just coping hard lmfao.

So how to measure height accurately:

Get out of bed at say 8AM. Then go and measure your morning height.

To measure your morning height accurately you will need a long aerosol can. Then stand stand up straight and slide the aerosol can down until it reaches the top of your head.
Then pat on the aerosol can to make sure it is firmly touching the top of your head.

Then grab a pen and mark right underneath the bottom of the aerosol can.

Get a measuring tape and hold the measuring tape straight to ensure that it is most accurate. From there you will see exactly what your morning height is by the millimeter.

Aso check to make sure that the wall and floor surface is even to give most accurate measurement. Can use a spirit level to confirm this.

Now that you have your morning measurement, you must then refrain from resting for the entire day to ensure a most accurate measurement.

Now, go outside for a walk, make sure to drink some water, and don't go back to sleep or rest.

I'd recommend walking quite a bit, nothing intensive like exercise or gym but just walking normally will do as intensive exercise will literally cause more height loss throughout the day then normal.

Now wait 16 hours until measuring your night time measurement. This measurement will be at around say 12:AM if we are measured morning at 8:AM after 8 hours of sleep.

Repeat the same process as earlier with the aerosol can and mark the measurement on the wall. Take note of that measurement.

Now that you have your measurements, you can now give yourself an accurate claim.

Most people usually shrink around 2cm on an average day of no intensive exercise and at least 8 hours of sleep..

So now, it's time to claim. So for example say someone is around 187cm in the morning, at night they will typically be around 185cm at night.

So in the middle will be 186 cm.

But I would probably recommend to get say .5 cm below 186 so 185.5cm is a very good claim.

So in short, if someone is 187cm in the morning and 185cm at night, they can claim 6'1 flat.

Also make sure your not overweight as that could put more compression on your spine which will cause more height shrinkage throughout the day.

I don't care, I'm 1,88m in the morning and 1,95m at 3AM