Most hair safe steroid cycle by far

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Low dose test + low dose nandrolone (Deca durabolin or NPP)
The nandrolone will convert the dht from the test into DHN (Dyhidronandrolone) wich bind via 5 alpha reductase to scalp, prostate, neurons, and all 5 alpha reductase sensitive tissues but has a reverse effect of DHT, this is why deca dick is a problem when using deca durabolin bcs of the spike in prolactin + the dhn.
More dht = more libido.
Deca + test is the best cycle is you wsnt serious mass gains and to preserve your hair.
Something like 200mg test/200mg deca or npp is ideal

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, IntelligentCel, buflek and 4 others
Low dose test + low dose nandrolone (Deca durabolin or NPP)
The nandrolone will convert the dht from the test into DHN (Dyhidronandrolone) wich bind via 5 alpha reductase to scalp, prostate, neurons, and all 5 alpha reductase sensitive tissues but has a reverse effect of DHT, this is why deca dick is a problem when using deca durabolin bcs of the spike in prolactin + the dhn.
More dht = more libido.
Deca + test is the best cycle is you wsnt serious mass gains and to preserve your hair.
Something like 200mg test/200mg deca or npp is ideal
Also u can throw in a sarm for more gains and still be a hair safe cycle something like rad or ostarine would be good

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Steroids is fake muscle sarcoplasmic tissue

During a workout, more fluid moves to the muscles to provide energy. Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy refers to the increase in volume of this fluid. It can make muscles appear larger, but it does not increase strength.Sep

During a workout, more fluid moves to the muscles to provide energy. Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy refers to the increase in volume of this fluid. It can make muscles appear larger, but it does not increase strength.Sep
who cares about strength, women only care if you look big

if you look big, women will just assume you’re strong like the very idiots they are

and normies won’t dare to mess with you if you look big

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
I ordered my second batch of gear recently. It's pure testosterone propionate, nothing else. I'm back on gear, but I know it won't cause my hair to fall. Hair fall due to steroids happens only when you are already genetically predisposed to hair loss.

After some time, I may start using oxandrolone or Stanozolol, depending on whether or not I'm satisfied by the results I get from the testosterone-only cycle.

I'm basically going to be using the 'blast and cruise' method where no PCT is used and you just switch from low (therapeutic TRT doses) to high (cycle) doses (and vice versa when you think your body needs a break from gear).

Using Finestaride to prevent hair loss is also an option.

Yeah, thanks for this thread, it's helpful for newbies.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

if you look big, women will just assume you’re strong like the very idiots they are

Women do not give a fuck if you look big or if you look anorexic as long as your face looks good.

• +1
Reactions: john2

Won’t matter
Fake muscle deflates when you stop taking it
Or you get into a fight and lose like a dog

just keep taking the steroids then lol

just like how people keep taking finasteride till they die

just don’t get into a fight theorem
Just predict every second of your life theory

dont listen to him guys, 500 tren, 500 mast, 50mg dbol will work way better

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

Yes bro of course steroid users dont gain strenght from steroids jfls

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel