Most here say I am normie, but I am also pretty recessed, should Bimax ccw w genio bring me to HTN? Maybe even chadlite?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I see a lot of posts saying bimax ascends trucels to normie, but rarely ascends normies, if I am already a normie, but am also recessed does this mean that bimax ccw with genioplasty should bring me to HTN or chadlite? (chadlite with softmaxxes and gym obviously)

Also, NCT fags don’t comment, I already get attention from women for my eyes so I don’t want to risk getting some uncanny eye surgery just because psl autists say I need to

Attachments

• AC92F023-69AB-4F73-8E77-4CD262BE4F04.jpeg
    AC92F023-69AB-4F73-8E77-4CD262BE4F04.jpeg
    281.5 KB · Views: 0
  • A3E71A31-B70C-4EC5-A03A-EBD80BBF9F7B.png
    A3E71A31-B70C-4EC5-A03A-EBD80BBF9F7B.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • F4364E84-41BD-4156-AD1E-6CEBCA862948.jpeg
    F4364E84-41BD-4156-AD1E-6CEBCA862948.jpeg
    573.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 399D3A1A-5F46-4F37-AE2C-E5C9AE74D38A.jpeg
    399D3A1A-5F46-4F37-AE2C-E5C9AE74D38A.jpeg
    567.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 5C3ADFDF-A8D0-45F1-9A2B-0517448428F4.jpeg
    5C3ADFDF-A8D0-45F1-9A2B-0517448428F4.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 85097916-9DFC-4FF0-B354-B51B5515AB32.jpeg
    85097916-9DFC-4FF0-B354-B51B5515AB32.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 0
  • 8D3C7823-0664-4420-9A7B-07B509914166.jpeg
    8D3C7823-0664-4420-9A7B-07B509914166.jpeg
    497.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1A632A36-C91B-477C-B618-63D2423A5E95.jpeg
    1A632A36-C91B-477C-B618-63D2423A5E95.jpeg
    438.8 KB · Views: 0
u have similiar base to this girl

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Last time I post in ratings for awhile btw I just tryna get as many opinions as possible before I go ahead with getting bimax

Which fucking retard here called u you a normie? Even with nct ur def HTN

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Johnnybegood
Which fucking retard here called u you a normie? Even with nct ur def HTN
I’m literally recessed dude how can I be HTN? And I have had a lot of people here say I’m HTN too but I can’t see it tbh, I can still get pussy as is so ig to some women I might be, but I think I’m normie

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I’m literally recessed dude how can I be HTN? And I have had a lot of people here say I’m HTN too but I can’t see it tbh, I can still get pussy as is so ig to some women I might be, but I think I’m normie
BDDcel

You’re def HTN. Imo fixing ur recession won’t get you to Chadlite though, it’s mainly your nct that’s a “failo”. I put that in quotes cause I’m your case it really doesn’t hurt ur face that much, and it has potential niche appeal

HTN, people calling you a normie are lying to you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Johnnybegood and rand anon
HTN, people calling you a normie are lying to you
So since I’m recessed bimax ccw could possibly bring me to chadlite? I was also a mouth breather my whole life until like a year ago idk how I’m HTN, but yes I do have bdd lol it’s pretty bad

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
So since I’m recessed bimax ccw could possibly bring me to chadlite? I was also a mouth breather my whole life until like a year ago idk how I’m HTN, but yes I do have bdd lol it’s pretty bad
yeah shut the fuck up dude you're HTN, you dont need to worry about that nonsense, the reason why you don't do well is because you're an autistic non-neurotypical guy, you would be slaying otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
BDDcel

You’re def HTN. Imo fixing ur recession won’t get you to Chadlite though, it’s mainly your nct that’s a “failo”. I put that in quotes cause I’m your case it really doesn’t hurt ur face that much, and it has potential niche appeal
Yea I have bdd but I still don’t see how I’m HTN, how wouldn’t more forward growth bring me to chadlite tho? Plus gymmaxxing for chadlite too

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
yeah shut the fuck up dude you're HTN, you dont need to worry about that nonsense, the reason why you don't do well is because you're an autistic non-neurotypical guy, you would be slaying otherwise
I’m kind of autistic but I’m pretty NT, I have very NT friends and go to parties, I’m a pretty quiet guy tho and say some retarded shit when I do speak, not good around people I don’t know but I’m good at talking with friends

Yea I have bdd but I still don’t see how I’m HTN, how wouldn’t more forward growth bring me to chadlite tho? Plus gymmaxxing for chadlite too
I meant PSL wise. Yeah you'd gain a few points from bimax, but u already have a good lower third from the front. It's mainly your NCT that's holding you back psl wise.

In terms of SMV, you're already chadlite imo. And yes, gymmaxxing would prob get you to chad tier

I meant PSL wise. Yeah you'd gain a few points from bimax, but u already have a good lower third from the front. It's mainly your NCT that's holding you back psl wise.

In terms of SMV, you're already chadlite imo. And yes, gymmaxxing would prob get you to chad tier
Idk man, I think @Korea telling me it’s over the first time I posted here gave me even more severe bdd:lul: I just can’t see myself as HTN until I get bimax, and I can see how my smv is probably pretty good tho, I pull a lot when I go on Omegle and shit but they never see my side profile

front is htn, side is ltn, so normie is fair

Mid tier normie at best

• +1
Reactions: beau
You’re from the UK aren’t u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
show a pic of ur smile, i can tell whether its narrow or not
Is this better (I literally just ate the shit on my teeth isn’t cavities lol)

Attachments

• 16946A3A-A516-4E36-B101-893E0D9A0CFA.jpeg
    16946A3A-A516-4E36-B101-893E0D9A0CFA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 18439 and Anchor_Ship
get super bimax with genio. this guy knows whatsup

So it is narrow? And is super bimax just bimax ccw with genio? And here’s a pic of my smile, tooth gap isn’t a falio cuz I cover it when I go out I’m insecure af abt it

Attachments

• 4603B8A9-5F3D-432E-84BD-84F6A3213917.jpeg
    4603B8A9-5F3D-432E-84BD-84F6A3213917.jpeg
    545.8 KB · Views: 0
So it is narrow? And is super bimax just bimax ccw with genio? And here’s a pic of my smile, tooth gap isn’t a falio cuz I cover it when I go out I’m insecure af abt it
yeah its narrow, especially considering that u already have a tooth gap, if u close it it will look extremely narrow

yeah its narrow, especially considering that u already have a tooth gap, if u close it it will look extremely narrow
So bimax ccw with genio? And should I go to Raffaini or Coceancig? Raffaini would be in my budget, not sure how much Coceancig costs

So bimax ccw with genio? And should I go to Raffaini or Coceancig? Raffaini would be in my budget, not sure how much Coceancig costs
Go with Coceancig. He is an expert of palatal widening. Raffaini does not offer that.

Go with Coceancig. He is an expert of palatal widening. Raffaini does not offer that.
Do you know his price? Dm if you can’t post it publicly

i think around 30k USD, but keep in mind ur getting more work done
Wym getting more work done? Main thing is bimax ccw with genio, and in the future an otoplasty and that’s it. But can you clarify, is bimax ccw with genio the same thing as that super bimax video? Or is that a different surgery?

Wym getting more work done? Main thing is bimax ccw with genio, and in the future an otoplasty and that’s it. But can you clarify, is bimax ccw with genio the same thing as that super bimax video? Or is that a different surgery?
its bimax+ccw+genio+palatal expansion

its bimax+ccw+genio+palatal expansion
Is it possible to expand my palate? I’m 20 now, and will likely need braces for a year or 2 before the surgery. And how many surgeries does it take to complete super bimax? Would I only be going under the knife once?

Is it possible to expand my palate? I’m 20 now, and will likely need braces for a year or 2 before the surgery. And how many surgeries does it take to complete super bimax? Would I only be going under the knife once?
only knife once, its possible to expand palate, but it needs surgical intervention as ur 20 year old

only knife once, its possible to expand palate, but it needs surgical intervention as ur 20 year old
I just read that this surgery takes 2 years to complete though, why is that? Do I have to wear a palate expander first and then go under the knife?

I just read that this surgery takes 2 years to complete though, why is that? Do I have to wear a palate expander first and then go under the knife?
2 years cuz of braces, i think u need to wear braces before and/or after surgery

2 years cuz of braces, i think u need to wear braces before and/or after surgery
Won’t I also need sarpe before the surgery in order to expand my palate? Is is sarpe done during the super bimax

How many times will I need to go to Australia to see Coceancig? Only once for the surgery itself, correct? Or should I expect to take a few trips?

How many times will I need to go to Australia to see Coceancig? Only once for the surgery itself, correct? Or should I expect to take a few trips?
i think surgery itself is fine, he doesnt put on braces, sarpe is done during the surgery.

i think surgery itself is fine, he doesnt put on braces, sarpe is done during the surgery.
So basically I get my orthodontist here to put on my braces and get them in contact with conceancig so they know his plans for the surgery? And I send him my scans and photos that I will get done here so he can plan?

So basically I get my orthodontist here to put on my braces and get them in contact with conceancig so they know his plans for the surgery? And I send him my scans and photos that I will get done here so he can plan?
exactly. but contact conceancig first, he will create a plan for u

exactly. but contact conceancig first, he will create a plan for u
And I give that plan to my orthodontist? And do you know if it would cost a lot for him to make a plan up for me? Or do I pay everything after surgery?

And I give that plan to my orthodontist? And do you know if it would cost a lot for him to make a plan up for me? Or do I pay everything after surgery?
u will have to pay for consultation, but he will create a plan for u then, if u go with the surgery he will subtract the consultation cost

u will have to pay for consultation, but he will create a plan for u then, if u go with the surgery he will subtract the consultation cost
Is consultation expensive