MOUTHBREATHER SUICIDE.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Same species.

GifMeme15015916042023

Too many retards recently like @cloUder and @Meshuggahballsoup who are either half homosexuals or mouthbreathers in denial saying that recessed and downgrown mtf trannies like this asian "female" mog proprely developed women like margot robbie.

Screenshot 20230416 1433162 looksrated 2
Screenshot 20230314 1524513 looksrated

@cloUder:

Screenshot 20230416 1516032

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

And his loyal abused dog @Meshuggahballsoup:

Screenshot 20230415 2101372

Jfl if you take these homosexuals and their "opinions" seriously.

@krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame @exo @gioscotti

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ARCelM, buflek, ReadBooksEveryday and 34 others
Just ignore what @cloUder says about women but your takes about 90 gonial are shit as well but your examples are at least Stacys. Retarded takes vs retarded takes tbh
 S9xcSlm lk

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Yuya Moggershima and 24 others
Asian are literal subhumans. They are genetically predisposed to having long midfaces it’s so over for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, tinderhacker, Sprinkles and 14 others
I'll breed with a forward grown girl since im a downward grown cuck , gotta save my genes, but that azn girl is still hot to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, bugeye, Sprinkles and 5 others
I'll breed with a forward grown girl since im a downward grown cuck , gotta save my genes, but that azn girl is still hot to me
Because you see only good-looking ones. Your eyes will hurt the second you see an average one

• Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog
The asian woman clearly fogs in that gif. What a way to prove my point.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, BrendioEEE, sub5inchcel and 9 others
Cope, wide jaws and chin are the ideal
bianca-balti-at-amfar-gala-in-milan-09-22-2018-6.jpg

Combine that with a good frame and you got yourself an ideal woman
tumblr_m4w7igUKB51r0hbwko1_1280.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 28414, Sprinkles and 12 others
stfu dysgenic freak ur breeding no one

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 27635 and 3 others
Because you see only good-looking ones. Your eyes will hurt the second you see an average one
Is this above avg? Im not really experienced with azn girls , only ever kissed one
IMG 20230416 014151

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, malicieusss, Deleted member 27635 and 2 others
Asian woman are the most ugliest woman i've seen they gigafraud with makeup and surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, tinderhacker, Deleted member 28414 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26675, Allornothing, Solar and 1 other person
:lul: :lul: :lul: trolling?
No. As I have observed with many of my epigenetic studies I have developed this clear understanding of this skull being the female ideal:
product-62-main-main-big-1478731975.jpg
product-62-main-original-1416619781.jpg

This shall be the perfect woman.
skims-black-seamless-sculpting-mid-thigh-bodysuit.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26675, Deleted member 27772, Allornothing and 4 others
No. As I have observed with many of my epigenetic studies I have developed this clear understanding of this skull being the female ideal:
product-62-main-main-big-1478731975.jpg
product-62-main-original-1416619781.jpg

This shall be the perfect woman.
skims-black-seamless-sculpting-mid-thigh-bodysuit.jpg
Bro you are insane. And the mfr is obviously too low because of the downward growth.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
ClouDer has been exposed for being a troll recently

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BongMog and Deleted member 21044
@anoright @cloUder @Meshuggahballsoup

I literally can't tell if you're trolling or not. If yes then i'm autistic and sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and 5'7 zoomer
Cope, wide jaws and chin are the ideal
bianca-balti-at-amfar-gala-in-milan-09-22-2018-6.jpg

Combine that with a good frame and you got yourself an ideal woman
tumblr_m4w7igUKB51r0hbwko1_1280.jpg
Bianca is a stacy, that ugly roblox bitch in the OP is a OF whore
levels

@Meshuggahballsoup Fucking Filthy Kike Faggot
3362416 Screenshot 20230415 2101372

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 24593 and 4 others
@anoright @cloUder @Meshuggahballsoup

I literally can't tell if you're trolling or not. If yes then i'm autistic and sorry.
I literally can't tell if you're blind or not. If yes then I'm sorry for discriminating against the blind community.

The Asian woman fogs the ugly manly british whore you posted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 13787 and ArcticStorm
Bro you are insane. And the mfr is obviously too low because of the downward growth.
"downward growth" Can you even see what you are looking at?
It's funny because the examples you used don't even have faces that short. It's just that their jaws and cheekbones are extremely big and their orbits large. You can't even call their features close-set which is what truly makes the face feminine. They have spaced out big faces

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
"downward growth" Can you even see what you are looking at?
It's funny because the examples you used don't even have faces that short. It's just that their jaws and cheekbones are extremely big and their orbits large. You can't even call their features close-set which is what truly makes the face feminine. They have spaced out big faces
What? They have 1.21 and 1.29 mfr read the post of course their midfaces are compact and feminine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and 5'7 zoomer
What? They have 1.21 and 1.29 mfr read the post of course their midfaces are compact and feminine.
No retard. They don't have short faces. They have huge broad jaws, mastoids and orbits which make the ratio shorter.
If you truly want "feminine and compact" compare for example DiCaprio to his ugly masculine partner.
Leonardo-DiCaprio-with-Giesele-Bundchen.jpg

They both have short midface ratios but Leo's face is considerably shorter than that of this ugly masculine creature, who has a very long face but width to accommodate. Braindead if you can't comprehend this.

• Hmm...
dude u still didnt understand that its not about genetics unbelievable

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BongMog and Deleted member 21044
i dont get what u r saying @Dr. Bruh , whats the problem with the asian girl?

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
No retard. They don't have short faces. They have huge broad jaws, mastoids and orbits which make the ratio shorter.
If you truly want "feminine and compact" compare for example DiCaprio to his ugly masculine partner.
Leonardo-DiCaprio-with-Giesele-Bundchen.jpg

They both have short midface ratios but Leo's face is considerably shorter than that of this ugly masculine creature, who has a very long face but width to accommodate. Braindead if you can't comprehend this.
Dicaprio is simply less downgrown. Mfr is determined by two things - maxilla height and ipd.

Of course they have short faces in absolute metrics. It's impossible to have an elongated maxilla with a good gonial angle. Both margot robbie and the other bitch have short proprely developed maxillas while the downgrown tranny has a long maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss and 5'7 zoomer
niggas arguing over two types of females who would never want them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26675, Deleted member 27772, LastHopeForNorman and 8 others
Im coping over here in reality while fearless red is living in his schizophrenic delusions. What a chad.
Bro most statistics prove that asians get very high amounts of surgery to get rid of their monolid eyes to double eye lid
And the makeup fraud is next level

• +1
White women get way more surgery.

52ab416becad040f063a73c3
That map includes Brazil, which has an enormous mixed-race population, and the United States, which has a significant non-White population. White women don't need to undergo surgeries because they already have desirable traits like thin nose, straight hair, etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 27772, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Bro most statistics prove that asians get very high amounts of surgery to get rid of their monolid eyes to double eye lid
And the makeup fraud is next level

Asians as a whole clearly get statistically less surgery, as i showed you on that map. White women get numerous surgeries to look more asian as well.

Asians as a whole clearly get statistically less surgery, as i showed you on that map. White women get numerous surgeries to look more asian as well.
This is a cope and this map is fake
Usually demopgraphics maps like these have studies attach to them show me the studies using this map
Also it doesn't factor the race of the individuals because asians likely in the west and asia get more surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 13787
This is a cope and this map is fake
Usually demopgraphics maps like these have studies attach to them show me the studies using this map

The amount of coping is staggering, absolutely staggering.

The source is on the bottom left, which is the primary source for surgery statstics. You dont need a "study". Making a map like this is as easy as taking number or plastic surgeries and total population, and assigning a "per 1000" value. You can check it for yourself. Plus, the map is from business insider.

Also it doesn't factor the race of the individuals because asians likely in the west and asia get more surgery

LOL! Source?

"Minority women are far less likely to undergo breast reconstruction than white women, even if they live in the same area and have similar insurance. The finding from a new study from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania challenges the commonly held belief that the disparity is based on access to plastic surgeons or a patient’s insurance status. The research, which will published next month in The American Journal of Surgery, shows that even when the number of plastic surgeons in the area are the same and the patient has private insurance as opposed to public, white women are 24 percent more likely to undergo reconstruction than black women, 26 percent more likely than Asians, Pacific Islanders, and Native Americans (APINA), and 19 percent more likely than Hispanics."

“We know that insurance status and the number of plastic surgeons in a given area affect reconstruction rates, but this is the first study to look at what happens when you control for both of those, and it shows the disparity exists on racial lines alone, said the study’s lead author Paris D. Butler, MD, MPH, an assistant professor of Plastic Surgery at Penn."

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 21044

The source is on the bottom left, which is the primary source for surgery statstics. You dont need a "study". Making a map like this is as easy as taking number or plastic surgeries and total population, and assigning a "per 1000" value. You can check it for yourself. Plus, the map is from business insider.

LOL! Source?

"Minority women are far less likely to undergo breast reconstruction than white women, even if they live in the same area and have similar insurance. The finding from a new study from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania challenges the commonly held belief that the disparity is based on access to plastic surgeons or a patient’s insurance status. The research, which will published next month in The American Journal of Surgery, shows that even when the number of plastic surgeons in the area are the same and the patient has private insurance as opposed to public, white women are 24 percent more likely to undergo reconstruction than black women, 26 percent more likely than Asians, Pacific Islanders, and Native Americans (APINA), and 19 percent more likely than Hispanics."

“We know that insurance status and the number of plastic surgeons in a given area affect reconstruction rates, but this is the first study to look at what happens when you control for both of those, and it shows the disparity exists on racial lines alone, said the study’s lead author Paris D. Butler, MD, MPH, an assistant professor of Plastic Surgery at Penn."
Meds fast

• +1
Reactions: exo, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044

LOL! Source?

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss, exo and 5'7 zoomer

LOL! Source?

Bro its breast implants
Bruh we talking about facial surgeries nigga literally wrote an essay and still couldn't prove the point

That map includes Brazil, which has an enormous mixed-race population, and the United States, which has a significant non-White population.

The problem with you people is that you cant stop coping. Everything is pure cope.

White women are the most likely to get plastic surgery in the mixed race societies, plus, even if you count europe only, east asia still has lower rates.

White women don't need to undergo surgeries because they already have desirable traits like thin nose, straight hair, etc.

Incorrect. Asian women's features are already way closer to the feminine ideal. Straight hair is a signature asian women trait. Most white women have some sort of wavy/frizzy/curly hair.

"Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Here, we explore whether Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Thirty-five Malaysian Chinese (20 male) and 30 Australian White (12 male) participants manipulated 100 face photographs (50 Asian; 50 White; half male) on a masculinity/femininity axis to optimize attractive appearance. As predicted, White women’s faces were increased more in femininity than Asian women’s faces, and White men’s faces were feminized more than Asian men’s faces to optimize attractiveness. These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2019 APA, all rights reserved)"

The problem with you people is that you cant stop coping. Everything is pure cope.

White women are the most likely to get plastic surgery in the mixed race societies, plus, even if you count europe only, east asia still has lower rates.

Incorrect. Asian women's features are already way closer to the feminine ideal. Straight hair is a signature asian women trait. Most white women have some sort of wavy/frizzy/curly hair.

"Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Here, we explore whether Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Thirty-five Malaysian Chinese (20 male) and 30 Australian White (12 male) participants manipulated 100 face photographs (50 Asian; 50 White; half male) on a masculinity/femininity axis to optimize attractive appearance. As predicted, White women’s faces were increased more in femininity than Asian women’s faces, and White men’s faces were feminized more than Asian men’s faces to optimize attractiveness. These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2019 APA, all rights reserved)"
3361035 3360984 studies show

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 27772, malicieusss and 1 other person
love it when people provide empirical evidence that goes against y‘all‘s opinion and everyone just screams cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Dicaprio is simply less downgrown.
No. He has a short and narrow (feminine) maxilla.

maxilla height and ipd.
Yeah and what will affect ipd? Orbit size and zygo processes (I mistakenly said mastoid)

Of course they have short faces in absolute metrics.
Blind idiot

it's impossible to have an elongated maxilla with a good gonial angle.
Not true, autism proven. @sibience can you please explain to him what the maxilla even is?
He was saying this is "recessed and downward grown"

Both margot robbie and the other bitch have short proprely developed maxillas while the downgrown tranny has a long maxilla.
Oh, what a kind of a high up, deformed gonial angle this is. Downward grown recessed maxilla strikes again!

And the foids you are showing barely have short faces, again. Compare DiCaprio to Olivia Wilde after you adjust for skull size.
Untitled

This isn't even a fair comparison because Olivia's head is tilted up and she's smiling. It's clearly longer than Leo's. With the stupid crap you're spitting you are either disingenuous or actually blind.

• +1
Reactions: sibience
Bro its breast implants
Bruh we talking about facial surgeries nigga literally wrote an essay and still couldn't prove the point

The point is to show that asians are not "frauding" more. They get less surgery. What makes you think the trends would be different for facial surgery?

Asians = 7% of the US population, but only 1% of US plastic surgery patients

White people = 56% of the US population, 84% of US plastic surgery patients

Source:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 21044
The point is to show that asians are not "frauding" more. They get less surgery. What makes you think the trends would be different for facial surgery?

Asians = 7% of the US population, but only 1% of US plastic surgery patients

White people = 56% of the US population, 84% of US plastic surgery patients

Source:

asians in US don't get plastic surgery more than whites because they know they are unsalvagable. would need 1000 surgeries to fix their subhuman skulls over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25913
asians in US don't get plastic surgery more than whites because they know they are unsalvagable. would need 1000 surgeries to fix their subhuman skulls over

So they outright just dont get more surgery. So whats the point of claiming that they get more sugery jfl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
So they outright just dont get more surgery. S whats the point of claiming that they get more sugery jfl?
i didn't read the whole thread and never claimed that retard