Moving out in a few days

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Finally. Moving to a city 3 hours away from the town I live to go to school for computer science. So excited

Will have my car those first few months as well, after that will sell the car then move closer to the school and use public transit. Gonna get myself a gf during that time also.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: satoshisacuck, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
r u gunna brew roids in ur dorm?

renting at my friends grandma's at first lol

ahh I see, your lucky af, moving out at the age of 20 is ideal.

if your over 20 and living with ur parents, you would be missing out on alot of shit tbh

i wish i could move out but it wouldnt make sense until after i graduate uni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and jefferson
Gonna get myself a gf during that time also.
73.jpg

Finally. Moving to a city 3 hours away from the town I live to go to school for computer science. So excited

Will have my car those first few months as well, after that will sell the car then move closer to the school and use public transit. Gonna get myself a gf during that time also.
Waterloo?

Waterloo?
Probably not since he's 20. It's hard to transfer in, and people who got in had like 98 averages and insane euclid scores (For comp sci and SE, other majors are relativly easy compared to them)

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Probably not since he's 20. It's hard to transfer in, and people who got in had like 98 averages and insane euclid scores (For comp sci and SE, other majors are relativly easy compared to them)
What school do u go to?

I'm in high school and trying to get into Waterloo. If I can't then I'll settle for UofT or UBC
Why not go to a college in the U.S?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
What province I'm in Quebec

I'm in high school and trying to get into Waterloo. If I can't then I'll settle for UofT or UBC
What grade are u in? And what city?

Too expensive. You’ll be in debt for 40 years.
Na im going to a state school in NYC. Everything will be paid for me and all i have to do is maintain a 2.5 gpa

If u play your cards righ and go to a state school you'll be in no to minimal debt

Na im going to a state school in NYC. Everything will be paid for me and all i have to do is maintain a 2.5 gpa
You’re a citizen dumbass, international students pay twice as much and have no benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
ROFL I feel so bad for asiancels here @jefferson is gonna JBW/Chadwidow all yo girls