MSE COPERS CANT COME BACK FROM THIS ONE. Mse never makes anyone look better. High IQCELS NEEDED

HentaiMaxxer

HentaiMaxxer

Iron

Wtf why did this Guy Orge. Can someone explain this. I need a Mse because my palate is shit narrow. But FUCK ME I DONT WANT TO ORGE. Most people look worse after Mse and I can’t even explain why, is it their alar base, the lips or the cheekbones fuck fuck fuck. Why couldn’t I have been born with a normal palate. But just because my orthojew as a kid thought I didn’t need it a palate expander now I’m in this fucking mess.
D7F4F4F1 04A1 413F B14A D14768754493
Before Orge

67A249A4 6E95 43B1 8A64 3F7AEE6F5827

After Orge

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, baldgeeza, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
It's mostly their alar base that makes them look ogre.

The blackpill of all hardmaxxing surgeries is that if you need them, you are already fucked. Polishing shit is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, BrahminBoss, zura and 14 others
BRUTAL HIS ES RATIO IS FUCKED AND I CAN TELL FROM TH 3/4THS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, RAMU KAKA, 5.5psl and 2 others
The blackpill of all hardmaxxing surgeries is that if you need them, you are already fucked. Polishing shit is what it is.
he true black pill is that harmony is everything when planning surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and User49
Bro there's plenty of examples of people ascending through hardmaxxing. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, 5'8manlet, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
muh high iqcels post pic of a guy in completely different lighting bloated and swollen prob after the removal of his mse

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and Deleted member 29747
jmr8tx5b4bha1.jpg
o5bvk76b4bha1.jpg

these are his actual before afters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 20704 and WanderingBurro
amazing. mtn to ltn. gg
he looked like weird skinhead rapist in before and became a professional white guy in after

his zygos also became wider with his smile

before wouldn't slay shit, after would atleast slay in SEA

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Blackgymmax

Wtf why did this Guy Orge. Can someone explain this. I need a Mse because my palate is shit narrow. But FUCK ME I DONT WANT TO ORGE. Most people look worse after Mse and I can’t even explain why, is it their alar base, the lips or the cheekbones fuck fuck fuck. Why couldn’t I have been born with a normal palate. But just because my orthojew as a kid thought I didn’t need it a palate expander now I’m in this fucking mess.View attachment 2131079 Before Orge

View attachment 2131080
After Orge

MSE is about tradeoffs imo.

Honestly I think 4-6mm is all you need. You kinda lose a tiny bit of sharp features. If you have a down grown face, the soft tissue appear puffier. You get a little bit more eye support from wider zygos but I think the money is better spent on restoring hairline.

Also MSE is a pain in the ass to endure. The screws scratching your tongue, talking with a lisp, gap in teeeeeef, crossbite, failures etc.

Theres no need to the Ronald Ead shit of splitting your face in half to eat an orange whole.

he looked like weird skinhead rapist in before and became a professional white guy in after

his zygos also became wider with his smile

before wouldn't slay shit, after would atleast slay in SEA
His ratios are fucked into oblivion now jfl

ASCENDING TO MTN IS NOT ASCENSION. JUST BE AN INVISBLE NORMIE THEORY
There will be improvement in your quality of life as long as you improve from your base tbh

Ascension to chad eye-area

1680233160788-jpeg.2131097

Ascension to HTN-Chadlite

1663812153256-png.1878303

Ascension to Stacy

Ag%2BReplacement%2Bimage%2B2.jpg

Ascension to Stacy

1261749.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, mvp2v1, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
d7f4f4f1-04a1-413f-b14a-d14768754493-jpeg.2131079

he looked so good in this pic

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, anticel, Mewton and 1 other person
There will be improvement in your quality of life as long as you improve from your base tbh

Ascension to Stacy

Ascension to Stacy

1261749.jpg
no mse can produce this kind of result

Ascension to Stacy

Ascension to Stacy

1261749.jpg
Wont improve shit. Nothing happens until youre top 10% atleast. The actual return on looksmaxxing is dogshit until you hit top 10% and this is coming from someone who ascended

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and User49
ASCENDING TO MTN IS NOT ASCENSION. JUST BE AN INVISBLE NORMIE THEORY
Yes it is, not everyone needs nor wants to be a slayer. Assuming ur NT, ascending from ltn to mtn will improve one's ltr options

Yes it is, not everyone needs nor wants to be a slayer. Assuming ur NT, ascending from ltn to mtn will improve one's ltr options
you are in a big surprise for what happens at mtn. Btw hypergamy goes up every year. My pre surgery self is borderline truecel at this pt now gl. Even when i use pre surgery vs post surgery pics on cope sites like photofeeler it shows a drastic diff

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
How did his eye area change so much?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
you are in a big surprise for what happens at mtn. Btw hypergamy goes up every year. My pre surgery self is borderline truecel at this pt now gl
you were mtn tho like if you're average it's still gonna be better than below average. mirin your ascension but every improvement counts. although i'll say that i wouldn't be happy if i only ascended to mtn-htn after all my surgeries it's still an improvement

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
LTR = betabux. Might aswell buy hotter hookers everyday then.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, rand anon and Blackgymmax
you were mtn tho like if you're average it's still gonna be better than below average. mirin your ascension but every improvement counts. although i'll say that i wouldn't be happy if i only ascended to mtn-htn after all my surgeries it's still an improvement
It takes ALOT of small precise movements to truly ascend. Youll know once you hard max. Its not as easy as greycels claim
Pgyo3wg0g4s840go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, baldgeeza, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
75F5D576 2C10 41DD BEE0 55DFA7F22271

5FCF89B7 354C 4AE2 AAD7 FEC150846526

Here’s more pics of the guy. Worst of all he thinks he looks better. I have a narrow palate how do I avoid this, SARPE does a similar look without fucking with the cheekbones. A 3 piece lefort one maybe but fucks with the nose. Or should I just flare my teeth out like a donkey. I’m trying to get Bsso, but ortho and jaw surgeon really want me to expand my upper. What should I do.

No way. Look at his Ogee curve it’s fucked after. He looks like a shit bimax result
Yeah on further examination there are more causes but the alar base is the most obvious one.

• +1
Reactions: HentaiMaxxer
I think after his results set in a bit it will look better and more harmonious, he looks worse now but that’s kind of typical in patients I’ve seen with MSE. Let’s see how he looks 3 months after he’s done

@Shadosh101 xatara

His alar base looks so shit now :feelsrope:

MSE doesnt make your face look better directly, but it increases oxygen intake, gets rid of sleep apnea (which correlates with autism and poor jaw development so I know most of us have it) , makes you age slower, heal faster, think better ect. It has actual permanent health benefits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, 5'7 zoomer and HentaiMaxxer
mse works

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and HentaiMaxxer
View attachment 2131141
View attachment 2131142
Here’s more pics of the guy. Worst of all he thinks he looks better. I have a narrow palate how do I avoid this, SARPE does a similar look without fucking with the cheekbones. A 3 piece lefort one maybe but fucks with the nose. Or should I just flare my teeth out like a donkey. I’m trying to get Bsso, but ortho and jaw surgeon really want me to expand my upper. What should I do.
he looks way better and more masculine

His alar base got gaped.
still looks better

Looks like depressed office wagecuck in first picture. Second picture looks like masculine pussy hound

• JFL
Reactions: HentaiMaxxer
still looks better

Looks like depressed office wagecuck in first picture. Second picture looks like masculine pussy hound
Perhaps, but a lot of the time whenever I see the post-op conebeams of MSE patients their pyriform apertures look like goatse. It's almost unnatural and uncanny looking.

still looks better

Not even close, he looks like shit. He went from white male to mutt/bbc
/Beaner