Muh”aisha was 9”

I didn't know he was 14yo. I've seen him write essays so I thought he was like 70 iq or something, similar to gator. It's still low but decent for turbo muzzies like them. Meanwhile Autismcel is around 50 which causes him to essentially spam
I’m not sure about his age, all I know he’s underaged and comes with the most retarded takes + he shills for “ISIS.” If you’re not brainwashed as him, you’re a “kafir.” :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Nigga just keeps accusing me of being a double digitted goy when I don't agree with what he's saying. :hnghn:

Gaslighting 101.
He’s the biggest retard. But he does represent many muzzies who think like him (blindly). :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
He’s a murtad, he’s not a muzzie, bhai.
Ik he's not a muslim lmao

Ironic how roosty is siding with him even tho he roasts jesus and ALL religions daily .. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
In the west.. Idk.

Muslim countries? Yeah.. no.

They're only a minority. You can't just generalize like christiancuck girls.
Do you see the hypocrisy in what you say? You say generalizing is for fools and then you generalize all christcuck foids? The reality is that in the 21st century, no matter which religious community, most of its women will be degenerates.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I’m not sure about his age, all I know he’s underaged and comes with the most retarded takes + he shills for “ISIS.” If you’re not brainwashed as him, you’re a “kafir.” :forcedsmile:
I wonder where he got his ideas from :feelshmm:

• JFL
Ik he's not a muslim lmao

Ironic how roosty is siding with him even tho he roasts jesus and ALL religions daily .. :forcedsmile:
Gengy is referring to Fiqh

Theyre not self help books, more like mental development, I haven’t gotten to fictional books yet but I want to start By reading a song of ice and fire(game of thrones book version) do you think that would be a good start?
Well, mental development books fall under the self-help category in my eyes. As for fictional books, GoT books are too lengthy. I would go for Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone. That’s what I did.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Do you see the hypocrisy in what you say? You say generalizing is for fools and then you generalize all christcuck foids? The reality is that in the 21st century, no matter which religious community, most of its women will be degenerates.
Yeah I apologize, ngl.

But you can't blame me honestly. That's what I've been seeing daily

• +1
Ain't no way :lul::lul::lul: what is his name?
I forgot his name but here was one of his fatwas:

• +1
I forgot his name but here was one of his fatwas:

Remember, they're humans after all bhai.

If I recall correctly, the prophet didn’t have any sons, they all died as children. Also, I had a teddy bear I was very fond of when I was a teenager, didn’t get rid of it until I was in my 20s. So if I, a man in the 21st century with lots of technology, can have a teddy bear, then it’s not weird that a woman in the 7th century who’s between 14 and 17 was still playing with dolls.
Idk, having a teddy bear isn't equivalent to having doll playdates with other girls -- girls that would hide when Allah's messenger arrive.

Autismcel also referred to Aisha as mature, and though a grown woman can have dolls, playing with dolls doing the things Aisha did -- as well as being married to the man you're with, sounds crazy.

Mirin.

It's the opposite for me, it's more pronounced when I'm erect
Mirin bhai. Well I’ve read that it essentially doesn’t matter as much because guys who were uncut and now cut say their pleasure didn’t change whatsoever. They even said orgasm is better because it takes a bit longer to reach it but the orgasm is more intense as well. :feelsautistic:

• +1
They even said orgasm is better because it takes a bit longer to reach it but the orgasm is more intense as well. :feelsautistic:
This shit is so true lol

You cum alot and more intensely if you go for longer

That's why girls want a guy to last more than 5 mins, for themselves and for the guy ig

• +1
No benefit for me, or you. Even if I've proved you wrong.
There's always benefit to learning and teaching -- You should know this best Muslim saar

Yeah I apologize, ngl.

But you can't blame me honestly. That's what I've been seeing daily
No need to apologize. :feelshmm: And yeah I’m also speaking of experiences. :feelsbadman: The thing is, in Islamic countries they don’t show their degeneracy but they hide it so well.

• So Sad
Mirin bhai. Well I’ve read that it essentially doesn’t matter as much because guys who were uncut and now cut say their pleasure didn’t change whatsoever. They even said orgasm is better because it takes a bit longer to reach it but the orgasm is more intense as well. :feelsautistic:
Gengy can turn a thread on microphysics into a thread about cocks. Gotta mirin that

• JFL
No need to apologize. :feelshmm: And yeah I’m also speaking of experiences. :feelsbadman:
Sorry bhai.. I feel you :feelscry:
The thing is, in Islamic countries they don’t show their degeneracy but they hide it so well.
Again, generalizations is bad. Esp if you tell someone that they're something they're not. It hurts them. Religion aside.

• +1
Most scholars unilaterally agree that she was a child when she both married and fucked

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Gengy can turn a thread on microphysics into a thread about cocks. Gotta mirin that
.org dalits are so insecure when dicks are mentioned on here

That's why cockology needs to be spread more.

• JFL
.org dalits are so insecure when dicks are mentioned on here

That's why cockology needs to be spread more.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Michael Myers and Autismcel
I’m not a Christ cuck :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Well, mental development books fall under the self-help category in my eyes. As for fictional books, GoT books are too lengthy. I would go for Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone. That’s what I did.
Will read thw Harry Potter books too someday, thanks

• +1
@brucewayne78 damn how long is his dick???

He looks indian too, mirin our Indian bhai
- wanted to see an oiled up 9x6 chad stroke it :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Autismcel
This shit is so true lol

You cum alot and more intensely if you go for longer

That's why girls want a guy to last more than 5 mins, for themselves and for the guy ig
That’s why you edge right? :feelshaha:

• JFL
Sorry bhai.. I feel you :feelscry:

Again, generalizations is bad. Esp if you tell someone that they're something they're not. It hurts them. Religion aside.
Of course, that’s why I never say all women are whores / degenerates. I say most women are. That still means there are a few good ones. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

• So Sad
Most scholars unilaterally agree that she was a child when she both married and fucked
Most scholars are retarded.

Will read thw Harry Potter books too someday, thanks
No problem. Yeah, I recently read the first four in Dutch because I had them at home. Was contemplating buying the others but then realized the author was a feminist who made sure Islamic women were able to escape their countries so they could live in the west and be degenerates. I will give you their .PDF versions if you’d like.

• +1
Keep coping.

Your words aren't gonna do shit.

Islam will be the no.1 religion in the following few decades.
But where lmao, in super shitholes

This is why everyone should learn Arabic and Chinese. Chinks and Arabs will take over the world when jews kill all whites.
jews wont kill the whites, whites are good at war but easy to minuplate, so theyll keep them as a weapon

Dnr this pisslam cope

Islam is obviously a false religion of Satan worship. They go and worship a cube(idolatry) circling it like the roaches they are. Before it many pagan statues existed in Mecca, how much more obvious could it be?

Second their prophet was visited by an “angel.” Larping or deceived, his book literally steals practices from the other existing religions of the time. A god known by other names such as “the plotter” and “the best deceiver.”

Now the seven deadly sins, Islam practices many
Lust: multiple wives, muh 72 virgins, pedophilia
Gluttony: muh Ramadan, a month of overeating at dusk and dawn
Wrath: kill any non believers or force them to convert
Pride: links back to ramadan, many muslims will brag about how good they are acting as if they’re actually fasting to feel the pain of others

• JFL
No problem. Yeah, I recently read the first four in Dutch because I had them at home. Was contemplating buying the others but then realized the author was a feminist who made sure Islamic women were able to escape their countries so they could live in the west and be degenerates. I will give you their .PDF versions if you’d like.
Thanks man ill give it a skim then ill decide on which one to read first.

• +1
I tries :lul::lul::lul:

One of them @Sergeant (My no.1 fan on here so far, also a grey so I must be a celebrity) keeps commenting on my profile wall after I rightfully delete his shitty comments ON my profile wall (spamming, which is against the rules)
Image 1

• Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel and Michael Myers
Thanks man ill give it a skim then ill decide on which one to read first.
They’re in a chronological order. First one is Philosopher’s Stone.

• +1
I tries :lul::lul::lul:

One of them @Sergeant (My no.1 fan on here so far, also a grey so I must be a celebrity) keeps commenting on my profile wall after I rightfully delete his shitty comments ON my profile wall (spamming, which is against the rules)
I wasn't even in this thread but you think about me so often you decided to tag and yap about me.

You really love me don't you

lol this is actually what shia believe

But it says she was 9 in sahih Muslim/bukhari you as a Sunni can’t dispute this :forcedsmile:
What a faggot you are. I know Ali is your guys prophet but dont forget that Mohammed saw is also your prophet. You are always siding with christians and other kaffirs like the cuck you are

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, emeraldglass, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
so send a source genius
Why do I need a source, Einstein? I’m a muzzie and have heard various scholars talk dumb stuff. :hnghn:

• +1