“Muh black smv has fallen”

Ran the guy you used on hinge?
Yes. He used him on tinder. Because OP doesnt show an experiment w whitechadlite or so its easy to dismiss my claims.

Ran the guy you used on hinge?
Actually i used a guy whos basically a slightly darker clone of this dude but taller for my own experiment and he still matched musaka the exact same.
Basically each city has a limit for darkies that cant be surprassed without ascending race skin color etc. But the limit doesnt require being 6psl or some shit like that

what are you talking about?

Notice how every pic he is SMILING, while you use autistic basement selfies looking like a serial killer.

That's my point picture quality matters, imagine if Niko autistically started into the camera with a dead face expression these pics would look bad.

3046656 james5

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 27472, BongMog and 1 other person
Notice how every pic he is SMILING, while you use autistic basement selfies looking like a serial killer.

That's my point picture quality matters, imagine if Niko autistically started into the camera with a dead face expression these pics would look bad.

View attachment 2193561
What? Niko still did drastically better than both of them combined

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
Above average nigger and only 50 matches, meanwhile manlet niko gets 5 digit matches jfl

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
Above average nigger and only 50 matches, meanwhile manlet niko gets 5 digit matches jfl
That’s good for hinge. Lmao keep coping. You literally only get 8 likes a day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, BongMog, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
thats good for being a nigger you mean, keep coping i dont need to resort to OLD
You’re hurt LMAO

it’s even easier irl btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, inceI, MrGlutton and 1 other person
the fact that that ugly gymmaxed thug with jewelry is matching with hot white girls in expensive houses from likely good families is turning me into a sfcel
Wtf do you care, you have no horse in the race

And also pretty sure these guys mog you anyway

Wtf do you care, you have no horse in the race

And also pretty sure these guys mog you anyway
Yeah but he’s a thug I’ma good boy with money and a nice job

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
You’re hurt LMAO

it’s even easier irl btw
jfl, the only abused dog here is you. 32k posts, its obviously not easy for you anywhere if after 3 years you're still stuck shit posting here. back to the fields you go nigger

jfl, the only abused dog here is you. 32k posts, its obviously not easy for you anywhere if after 3 years you're still stuck shit posting here. back to the fields you go nigger
Guaranteed I get more girls than you jfl

Pm our slays and winner paypals $10

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, fjor2096, khvirgin and 1 other person
pussy
white pretty boys mog bbcs any day of the week
You’re not a prettyboy tho jfl
Girls would choose that “nigger” over you any day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and tombradylover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 23778, Looks234 and 1 other person
Guaranteed I get more girls than you jfl

Pm our slays and winner paypals $10
i spent my last $300 on btc so i cant, and like id give any money to a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
You’re not a prettyboy tho jfl
Girls would choose that “nigger” over you any day
youve never even seen pics of me, and caging if you think i'd go for the same coal burning cumskin whores

Yeah but he’s a thug I’ma good boy with money and a nice job
Yeah I'm sure actual thugs browse dot org jfl

But you bitching about this is the equivalent of hating women for liking Richard Ramirez. Good boys have zero sex appeal

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, fjor2096 and Looks234
Yeah I'm sure actual thugs browse dot org jfl

But you bitching about this is the equivalent of hating women for liking Richard Ramirez. Good boys have zero sex appeal
Brutal

Seeing it irl annoys me cuz I got less than 50 likes in tinder

He’s not ugly but the fact that fluent women want to fuck him upsets me

No? Ight then stfu
bro im not even out of high school how is that a valid point, post niko results vs the same psl black guy and see for yourself. black smv is lowest everywhere except west and even there its not even close to white/hispanics

• Ugh..
Ooga has tiny eyes with a horribly long.midface w weird harmony. To say that he deserves to have 10x an ig model tyrone is bullshit.
I never said that he deserves 10x the success as a higher psl black.
In a racially fair world, the Tyrone would sweep house.
But we don’t live in a fair world, and there is nothing we can do to change that. So there is no point in constantly doing tinder experiments that produce the same results.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Blackgymmax
bro im not even out of high school how is that a valid point, post niko results vs the same psl black guy and see for yourself. black smv is lowest everywhere except west and even there its not even close to white/hispanics
I never said blacks have more smv than whites. And the west is the only place that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and inceI
Lol slay some indian foids then, muhh jbw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hirola and fjor2096
I never said blacks have more smv than whites. And the west is the only place that matters.
you said black smv hasn't fallen, implying it's high -- which it isn't. avg black guy is incel with and you posted above average black guys that got mediocre results. true though west is the only place that counts.

• Ugh..
Lol slay some indian foids then, muhh jbw
there arent any indians within a 100 mile radius of me and jfl id rather be incel than date a curryfoid. ive started seeing a white mtb anyway teenage love is the only thing that matters everything else past 20 years old + is cope

Brutal

Seeing it irl annoys me cuz I got less than 50 likes in tinder

He’s not ugly but the fact that fluent women want to fuck him upsets me
He's not bad looking and looks like he leads a fun life. Why is it hard to believe women would like him?

Your a seething beaner incel who gets no pussy while the guy your insulting is a slayer.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
there arent any indians within a 100 mile radius of me and jfl id rather be incel than date a curryfoid. ive started seeing a white mtb anyway teenage love is the only thing that matters everything else past 20 years old + is cope
Screenshot 2023 05 09 161241

He's not bad looking and looks like he leads a fun life. Why is it hard to believe women would like him?
He’s black and thug maxed with regard drip. If it were a negro with no tats in a suit and a curly fro I wouldn’t be upset tbh

I hate women lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, MrGlutton and Looks234