Why is the first pic in america always a bikini pic

lmao I actually chose to not say his race on hinge @MrGlutton @Bushman

No niche game buddy.
I coped then
However use niko next to show how the ape fairs against him

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
someone needs to run me

the fact that that ugly gymmaxed thug with jewelry is matching with hot white girls in expensive houses from likely good families is turning me into a sfcel
Don’t you go to turkey to fuck Turkish women despite not being a Turk? What’s the difference between you and blacks who go after white women?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, JuneBug and Deleted member 23778
someone needs to run me
25685DC7 CA59 4DFA A6CB 84351BA31361

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AscendingHero, grimy and 14 others
Depends where you from
Dark blacks here are dalits

someone needs to run me
Youd do good on tinder imo. 99+ in a day prob. Ive been telling these apes to run me too to prove appeal but they only run subhuman and others to prove their narratives. @fogdart @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and MakinMogReturns
Just be a dripped out black guy strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Yall dnt got no Rick or Prada and wonder y u get no hoes

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 15164, Bushman and 1 other person
Youd do good on tinder imo. 99+ in a day prob. Ive been telling these apes to run me too to prove appeal but they only run subhuman and others to prove their narratives. @fogdart @Blackgymmax
I agree tbh

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
no lol
Used austin dunham broderick musaka dread heads w hard bones and other darkskin male models pretty boys. I would never bother running subhumans. Youre thinking because this guy does better in this area that hes a mogger most likely niko will still come out with like 10x his smv. Niko will clap all their likes in 1-2 hours. Blacks can do better in certain areas but white counter part does 10x better no matter what. Like austin dunham would probably get 99+ in 2 3 hours in his location ez. I actually showed comparisons with black vs white. OP just showed the black guy and doesnt even show us white smv over there which in fact is to prove his narrative

• Hmm...
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
no lol
Used austin dunham broderick musaka dread heads w hard bones and other darkskin male models pretty boys. I would never bother running subhumans. Youre thinking because this guy does better in this area that hes a mogger most likely niko will still come out with like 10x his smv. Niko will clap all their likes in 1-2 hours. Blacks can do better in certain areas but white counter part does 10x better no matter what. Like austin dunham would probably get 99+ in 2 3 hours in his location ez
Dunham did shit for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, grimy, latincell95 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 29261 and 8 others
no lol
Used austin dunham broderick musaka dread heads w hard bones and other darkskin male models pretty boys. I would never bother running subhumans. Youre thinking because this guy does better in this area that hes a mogger most likely niko will still come out with like 10x his smv. Niko will clap all their likes in 1-2 hours. Blacks can do better in certain areas but white counter part does 10x better no matter what. Like austin dunham would probably get 99+ in 2 3 hours in his location ez
Bruh get Nikos dick out ya mouth and use literally any other white guy JESUS :lul: :forcedsmile: The black dude @looksmaxxer234 ran is a mogger regardless of how he compares to Nikos's likes lmao.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 27932 and 2 others
Have you run a white chad with better success?
i have a thread where i compared niko vs musaka same elo
What basically happened was that all attractive black guys got the same number of likes where as lightskins and white chads got 10x.

Dunham himself can't even run tinder no more because of u nigs jfl
u think .org could render ppl like @Amnesia who rely on tinder sexless?

just make 20 diff accs with his pics

Bruh get Nikos dick out ya mouth and use literally any other white guy JESUS :lul: :forcedsmile: The black dude @looksmaxxer234 ran is a mogger regardless of how he compares to Nikos's likes lmao.
Niko had more matches and likes than him in 3 4 hours in a completely different location. God knows what would happen in the same. However if i run the same blackie he will get like 20 likes or so

• JFL
i got race pilled after a Tyrone who actually hit 99+ in a day and is an ig model got tera mogged by @OOGABOOGA. This guy is full tyrone and ill show you ooga
Without a doubt, white men are the most universally desired. They are always going to do the best on tinder/OLD bc the majority of women on tinder are nonblack women. Nonblack women either date their own men or whites. The harsh reality is that most blacks are never going to be OLD slayers.
The best course of action is just to accept the immutable and move on. Constantly doing neurotic tinder experiments isn’t going to change anything

However, being black isn’t the death sentence that some users think it is.
As a decent looking black, You will have less options than white dudes, but you will always have options. Harping on about whites having more dating appeal than blacks is like a person with six figures complaining that they aren’t a millionaire.
Asian males have it worse. Their women ignore them and chase after whites.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 29155 and 7 others
i have a thread where i compared niko vs musaka same elo
What basically happened was that all attractive black guys got the same number of likes where as lightskins and white chads got 10x.
Link thread

Without a doubt, white men are the most universally desired. They are always going to do the best on tinder/OLD bc the majority of women on tinder are nonblack women. Nonblack women either date their own men or whites. The harsh reality is that most blacks are never going to be OLD slayers.
The best course of action is just to accept the immutable and move on. Constantly doing neurotic tinder experiments isn’t going to change anything

However, being black isn’t the death sentence that some users think it is.
As a decent looking black, You will have less options than white dudes, but you will always have options. Harping on about whites having more dating appeal than blacks is like a person with six figures complaining that they aren’t a millionaire.
Asian males have it worse. Their women ignore them and chase after whites.
Well yes im just saying. Never said a gl black would EVER be incel N E V E R.
Im just comparing smv because its looksmax

Niko had more matches and likes than him in 3 4 hours in a completely different location. God knows what would happen in the same. However if i run the same blackie he will get like 20 likes or so
Im not even denying that but saying this guy isn't a mogger cuz Niko would get more likes/matches just doesn't make sense lmao I mean look at the quality of girls he matched with and their responses. The guy is a certified mogger

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Water. He still did good for a darkskin tho. And def did better than a white normie.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Blackgymmax
Just be a dripped out black guy strikes again.
@looksmaxxer234 you should run an experiment with this guy

FuS9MuZXgAA8izS

mogs niko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, RecessedChinCel, BongMog and 4 others
Im not even denying that but saying this guy isn't a mogger cuz Niko would get more likes/matches just doesn't make sense lmao I mean look at the quality of girls he matched with and their responses. The guy is a certified mogger
No but like im saying theres a cap. Like even if you upped his psl and made him objectively better looking, nothing would happen. He would net the same amount of women. The quality and amount varies location to location but its not like golden retrievers who basically do good anywhere on the planet w the best women

• Hmm...
No, because he has to run niko with NT pics to see what he gets relatively.
@Bushman this is ooga. The tyrone did well but ooga basically got his smv in a day in one hour
View attachment 2193436
I know Ooga from when I used to lurk in 2021.

A white with a decent face+physique and no extreme failos is always going to do well on tinder. There isn’t really a reason to swipe left on him.
Whites tend not to have phenotypically extreme features and thus have universal appeal.

At the end of the day, I really don’t see the point of complaining about the dating race pill if you are black. Blacks still do decently well.

It’s like complaining about not getting into yale, but still getting accepted to duke.
Take what you can get and accept the immutable.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
I know Ooga from when I used to lurk in 2021.

A white with a decent face+physique and no extreme failos is always going to do well on tinder. There isn’t really a reason to swipe left on him.
Whites tend not to have phenotypically extreme features and thus have universal appeal.

At the end of the day, I really don’t see the point of complaining about the dating race pill if you are black. Blacks still do decently well.

It’s like complaining about not getting into yale, but still getting accepted to duke.
Take what you can get and accept the immutable.
Ooga has tiny eyes with a horribly long.midface w weird harmony. To say that he deserves to have 10x an ig model tyrone is bullshit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, grimy, Bushman and 4 others
Those are high quality pics.

Meanwhile @Blackgymmax uses autistic basement selfies staring at the camera like a sperg 😐 then complain when he gets outperformed by Niko who has professional tier photos smiling like this

View attachment 2193513
Niko out performed both of these guys within 3 hours. He hit 99+ within the 3 hour mark so we dont know how much over he went btw but he also had 51 matches

Niko out performed both of these guys within 3 hours

Do you deny that photo quality matters and that 10 straight autistic basement selfies staring at the camera like a serial killer are not good? Compare this guy's NT photos to your autistic ones.

3401667 IMG 1873

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Brutal NT Pill. Notice how non of the pics are selfies. Meanwhile I don’t have any non selfie pics because I’m a homebodie introvert with no friends who hates taking pics because negative feedback

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ROTTING, Looks234 and 3 others
Do you deny that photo quality matters and that 10 straight autistic basement selfies staring at the camera like a serial killer are not good? Compare this guy's NT photos to your autistic ones.

View attachment 2193516
what are you talking about?

I coped then
However use niko next to show how the ape fairs against him
i ran niko and he got 25 girls who messaged him first on hinge in 12 hours in nyc

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Blackgymmax