Reactions: Lolcel, Copeful and Pussyslayer
Brutally hair pilled again.
But I think he could LARP as black not med
This curry could though ngl
i've seen many punjabis in Canada that can unironically larp as med ngl

1606954022165-png.844359

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and SubhumanCurrycel
Im talking about ass most Indian women don't workout and have shit diets and either have no ass or a sack of patatoes for a booty.
igaf about obesity rates only non obese people register as humans in my eyes I don't consider obese/overweight people to be human let alone fuckable dead serious.
So you are only talking about top tier women then? because most women don't workout.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
AFE06AA4 6B00 44AE 99A8 B64FCB64E349

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
So you are only talking about top tier women then? because most women don't workout.
Workout/normal weight yea, Average woman is overweight and I'd rather die than fuck a fattie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Pussyslayer
No shit sherlock most dudes care more about body than face

and yet all of you would fuck the light skin foids. dont lie to yourself who dont have muh bones or hunter eyes

keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Pussyslayer
mate the average indian women is fat

when they workout they look much better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and 5'8manlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, BigBoy and amajin
This curry could though ngl
i've seen many punjabis in Canada that can unironically larp as med ngl

1606954022165-png.844359
Why the fuck are you so obsessed with “LARPing” as other races retard you’ve said this several times now in this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, BigBoy, Pussyslayer and 2 others
Workout/normal weight yea, Average woman is overweight and I'd rather die than fuck a fattie
we are comparing averages here if you don't find indian women attractive on average because they don't workout and have mediocre bodies the same thing applies to women of other races. women of any race can have a good body the reason you don't find indian women attractive is because you don't think they are as attractive facially stop coping.

and yet all of you would fuck the light skin foids. dont lie to yourself who dont have muh bones or hunter eyes
View attachment 844844View attachment 844841View attachment 844842View attachment 844846
keep coping
nice iq just compare random shitskin to models

would u fuc this brown indian jb?
Indians don’t do good in the west. They’re the most disrespected ethnicity next to somolians.
cope u must be autistic no one even knows what a somali is apart from ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Looks234
we are comparing averages here if you don't find indian women attractive on average because they don't workout and have mediocre bodies the same thing applies to women of other races. women of any race can have a good body the reason you don't find indian women attractive is because you don't think they are as attractive facially stop coping.
huge cope there are plenty of gl indian girls jfl

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
I'm talking about the Australian TV show Indian guy. He is a dentist
popular amongst 40 year old plus foids who want another chance at creating mix race chadpreets and saw his good bones

Indians will find cope for everything but won’t accept that they don’t find Indian girls attractive for their phenos

double standards

• JFL
Reactions: amajin
nice iq just compare random shitskin to models
View attachment 844850
would u fuc this brown indian jb?

cope u must be autistic no one even knows what a somali is apart from ethnics

Everyone knows who Somalis are lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, BigBoy and 6ft7Mogger
Indians will find cope for everything but won’t accept that they don’t find Indian girls attractive for their phenos

double standards
biggest hypocrites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Im saying the averagee amongst NORMAL weight Indians, Latinas and whites I find latinas to be the most attractive becaus of bodies.
I find Indian chicks hot but I hardly ever see any fit yoga pants Indian chicks in gyms than I see other races.

@brbbrah @amajin why tf r u guys laughing at my pick smh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

double standards
they want to fuck some whitewash bleachmaxxed curry foid with light eyes and not some dravidian bone mogger and then they say muh why dont women want to fuck sendhil :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

notice how shes wearing makeup and using lighting to look fairer

you amuse me
Shes using a bronzer to make her skin glow in which world is the fairer than the other 2 you posted?

Why the fuck are you so obsessed with “LARPing” as other races retard you’ve said this several times now in this thread
Why dont you shut the fuck up?

• Ugh..
popular amongst 40 year old plus foids who want another chance at creating mix race chadpreets and saw his good bones
Who told you he is popular among 40 year Olds? You have the statistics? It still disproves your idiotic argument of connection of being famous to good looks. There is barely any correlation. He was trending on Twitter for a day. Most of the Twitter base are young people below 30

double standards
cope indian women are gl when they are skinny
they want to fuck some whitewash bleachmaxxed curry foid with light eyes and not some dravidian bone mogger and then they say muh why dont women want to fuck sendhil :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

i dont want to fuck some ugly lightskin rip of persian pal

@amajin
If we use foids as a example maybe they’ll understand.
316D5165 7703 42FF 89B5 A7112A11CF56

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7580 and amajin
Shes using a bronzer to make her skin glow in which world is the fairer than the other 2 you posted?
dude idc for this argument anymore if you think sendhils bones will make him better looking than some indian with superior colouring and worse bones then you are delusional

yeah there are like billion indians,we are talking about average here retard.
If we talk about averages including non normal weight people I would indefinetly find races that have BMI's closer to healthy the most attractive because thats my number 1 eliminating factor its non negotiable

Why dont you shut the fuck up?
KYS cuck phenchod ur existence is pathetic, keep trying to fraud other races u utter self hating subhuman lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 9072

double standards
I find Indian girls attractive dude. My ex oneitis had terrible pheno and would be rated 3 psl here. I'm not even joking. The only reason I find her attractive IS her pheno

yuck all of them look ugly
i hate curry orbitals

vro wtf ananya pandey is cute asf

literally ideal hqnp angel pheno-ed stacy, too bad she prob wants gigamoggers like salludon instead of regular subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, 6ft7Mogger, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
  • JFL
dude idc for this argument anymore if you think sendhils bones will make him better looking than some indian with superior colouring and worse bones then you are delusional
Without taking into account money, fame and status if you dropped Salman Khan and Sendhil in America and they had to pickup chicks I bet my left nut Sendhil would do better.