muh sendhil is ugly

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
lol youre literally citing reasons why hes not that GL yourself and then youre calling me retarded

View attachment 844821View attachment 844823

Hmmm i wonder why hes mogged so badly in USA
Hes Indian you dipshit why the fuck do you think hes gonna get casted for shit like thor?
+ he was starring in a long running show so his schedule was booked

someone said anyone with fair skin is automatically handsome in bollywood, i forgot which user said it
Bruh answer my previous thread

Bruh I never understand Indian men. They hate their own women for their pheno but call you racist for saying Indian men are unattractive too
no one hates indian women

stacyjeeta

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Copeful and Looks234
Bruh I never understand Indian men. They hate their own women for their pheno but call you racist for saying Indian men are unattractive too
yea nigga cuz youre racist. no one asked.
someone said anyone with fair skin is automatically handsome in bollywood, i forgot which user said it
jfl @ your iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 8019
Bro i go out fot 30 min and there's already another ethnic war what the fuck. Chill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 5'8manlet, johncruz12345 and 2 others
yea nigga cuz youre racist. no one asked.

jfl @ your iq
Do you find Indian girls attractive ? Most likely no so you’re racist too dumbass

whos coping with white skin and light eyes now faggot

she mogs bonemogger whores
nigga i can get a brown skinned indian girl and she'll still be cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Copeful
Hell naw nigga wtf I'm not attracted to MOST Indian women because their bodies are literal shit

nigga yubo is for jbs tf is a 40 yr old man doing on yubo
He didn’t do good on badoo either. Oh wait badoo isn’t for 40 year olds. I’ll go to a nursing home.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 7580
Than what about this guy who came into an Australian show and got famous all over Twitter just for his looks. And guess sendhil mogs him
View attachment 844820
he mogs sendhil, hes got bones + prettyboy factor, sendhil got bones + masc, but prettyboy wins over masc

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Copeful, Michael Myers and 2 others
i saw a thread on this site many months back where he did shit on tinder
cope tinder doesnt mean shit he still had stacys begging for his dick

Very true.
Even though Gandy and other med pheno people have similar skin complexion light skin Indians lack the red undertone thats highly sought after.
View attachment 844805
It can be replicated to some extent with beta carotene and light sun tanning but it'll never get close to this.
david gandy is a jewish tanning rat
never is real med
curries with good bones and light enough skin can larp as med or arab tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, 6ft7Mogger and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Copeful, Deleted member 8019 and 2 others
most of these guys barking at me would probably fuck some average lightskin curry foid with good body over some bonemogger darkskin dravidian foid lmao , and they are being so hypocritical

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7580, 6ft7Mogger and 1 other person
i saw a thread on this site many months back where he did shit on tinder
Ya but he still got famous because of his looks right? Which disproves your moronic argument of "muh Sendhil never got famous cuz of his looks"

He didn’t do good on badoo either. Oh wait badoo isn’t for 40 year olds. I’ll go to a nursing home.
use pics of when he was younger theory tub of lard did fine on tinder and got cute white girls

CRY FOR curry slayers

Attachments

• b732ca3a5741f502ca59cb98b0165bbf.jpg
    b732ca3a5741f502ca59cb98b0165bbf.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 7
this nigga is straight from curryland and acts tough jfl

probably form r/bakchode and copes with muh aryan ancestry
LMFAO HES ACUALLY FROM INDIA?
Giphy

OPINION DISREGARDED UNTIL I SEE PICS OF HIM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, BigBoy, Pussyslayer and 1 other person
most of these guys barking at me would probably fuck some average lightskin curry foid with good body over some bonemogger darkskin dravidian foid lmao , and they are being so hypocritical
depends on their body

No shit sherlock most dudes care more about body than face

• +1
@SubhumanCurrycel ngl could the nigga on left larp as a darker looking med?

74183648_2446057248963786_1013605268174405632_n-jpg.153404

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Pussyslayer
Cry for bbc
A6F898E9 347C 426F 8D8F 2E460B441B05

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 7580
Ya but he still got famous because of his looks right? Which disproves your moronic argument of "muh Sendhil never got famous cuz of his looks"
or maybe hes just a good actor. many average looking actors who are in the same boat as him career wise. what happens if i start arguing they are where they are cos of their looks as well ?

@SubhumanCurrycel ngl could the nigga on left larp as a darker looking med?

74183648_2446057248963786_1013605268174405632_n-jpg.153404
Brutally hair pilled again.
But I think he could LARP as black not med

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and 6ft7Mogger
Elab?
I find Latina chicks the hottest in general because of their bodies and they are darker skinned than many north Indians.
attraction is mostly about face and body obviously matters but indian women don't have that shit tier bodies compared to western women especially when you check obesity rates.

non residential indian, indians who migrate abroad, never probably spent more than a week in india and think they know it all
mate i live in the west no one cares about what aunties think is gl

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Looks234
non residential indian, indians who migrate abroad, never probably spent more than a week in india and think they know it all
Nigga I was born in India and I can tell you how brainwashed they are there about skin color. They bully South Indian people in North because of their dark skin

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Copeful, BigBoy and 1 other person
mate i live in the west no one cares about what aunties think is gl
says the guy spamming sendhil who is literally only fawned on by aunties. yeah buddy, makes sense lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Nigga I was born in India and I can tell you how brainwashed they are there about skin color. They bully South Indian people in North because of their dark skin
im not a bully. and neither am i insulting anyone on here. im just stating the facts that indians dont want to accept on here.

attraction is mostly about face and body obviously matters but indian women don't have that shit tier bodies compared to western women especially when you check obesity rates.
Im talking about ass most Indian women don't workout and have shit diets and either have no ass or a sack of patatoes for a booty.
igaf about obesity rates only non obese people register as humans in my eyes I don't consider obese/overweight people to be human let alone fuckable dead serious.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and 6ft7Mogger
says the guy spamming sendhil who is literally only fawned on by aunties. yeah buddy, makes sense lmao
dark skin indians do well in the west cry for dravidian bone moggers

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
or maybe hes just a good actor. many average looking actors who are in the same boat as him career wise. what happens if i start arguing they are where they are cos of their looks as well ?
Except he isn't an actor you absolute fucknut. He is just a random guy who happened to be on the show

• Hmm...
Reactions: amajin
You gotta realise that India aka the biggest shithole on God's green Earth is irrelavant to the West.

• +1