muh sendhil is ugly

She’s still ugly but she looks less ugly
A7B7400A 8C30 44FF 858D 21FC8491A6B9

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and curryslayerordeath
@curryslayer srsly fuck u jfl is she rly that ugly to u??

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
@looksmaxxer234
curry meeks mogs sendhil tbh bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Copeful and Looks234
Im saying the averagee amongst NORMAL weight Indians, Latinas and whites I find latinas to be the most attractive becaus of bodies.
I find Indian chicks hot but I hardly ever see any fit yoga pants Indian chicks in gyms than I see other races.
Im saying the averagee amongst NORMAL weight Indians, Latinas and whites I find latinas to be the most attractive becaus of bodies.
I find Indian chicks hot but I hardly ever see any fit yoga pants Indian chicks in gyms than I see other races.
well the whole discussion was about phenotype and face,average. if there were three women of 3 different races white,latina and indian and they have equally good bodies but they have average face of their race. Who would you pick?

Stop coping. Coloring matters. White people tan and don’t cry about how it’s all bones and being tan doesn’t matter.
not rlly sendhil is still a giga mogger

online its easy to say anything

irl theyd be simping for her if she even breathed in their direction and theyd make threads on how they are gigachad
indeed id prob simp hard af too tbh, soft looking rly attractive girls like her are so ideal

@curryslayer srsly fuck u jfl is she rly that ugly to u??
bro what, i said shes rly hot??

all her boyfriends were subhumans though ngl
jfl her high iq dad prob pimps her out to get more bollywood leverage for himself and his sons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and amajin
Without taking into account money, fame and status if you dropped Salman Khan and Sendhil in America and they had to pickup chicks I bet my left nut Sendhil would do better.
salam is a bad guy but he isnt bad looking imho but okay

and hes amongst the bottom tier of A list bollywood actors in terms of looks , you have retards who thinks sendhil has more sex appeal than all of them because of his bones. please, what delusion is this? You think he can mog prime hrihtik or john abraham or vidyut or sid malhotra or shahid kapoor?

Attachments

• 1606971747213.png
    1606971747213.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
@amajin ur a retard ur never gonna be white mate

sendhil would do well in dating stop being so self hating

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Copeful
salam is a bad guy but he isnt bad looking imho but okay
View attachment 844866View attachment 844867View attachment 844868

and hes amongst the bottom tier of A list bollywood actors in terms of looks , you have retards who thinks sendhil has more sex appeal than all of them because of his bones. please, what delusion is this? You think he can mog prime hrihtik or john abraham or vidyut or sid malhotra or shahid kapoor?
mate he is boneless and looks retarded

@amajin whos the other curry chick u posted on the further right?

he will do well but average 6 PSL white,hispanic and black chad still has more appeal and smv than him due to pheno and race.

i didnt try to be white

im jus stating facts.

mogs sendhil to the grave btw. gigaframemogger

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 6ft7Mogger and amajin
@TheCopefulCurry @curryslayerordeath
All this talk about pheno and stuff is retarded tbh. If your good looking your good looking

That being said
rate my whitemaxxing plan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Copeful, 6ft7Mogger and 3 others
@TheCopefulCurry @curryslayerordeath
All this talk about pheno and stuff is retarded tbh. If your good looking your good looking

That being said
rate my whitemaxxing plan
View attachment 844878
Stfu retard ur obsessed with this shit, this entire thread u were barking about frauding other races and showed ur true colors, JFL @ u backtracking now u utter cuck

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
disha pathani

oh jfl ive heard of her, never knew what she looked like

@brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry caged hard af at this, she somehow mogs her fucking brother crazy hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Lolcel, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Stfu retard ur obsessed with this shit, this entire thread u were barking about frauding other races and showed ur true colors, JFL @ u backtracking now u utter cuck
indeed son

• Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful
he will do well but average 6 PSL white,hispanic and black chad still has more appeal and smv than him due to pheno and race.
race is a cope

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Images 4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, NarcyChadlite, BigBoy and 5 others
Being colorpilled doesn’t mean you are self hating

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Copeful
maybe but saying sendil isnt good looking and wouldnt do well in dating is extreme coping
Anybody who unironically says that is retarded imo

race is a cope
there are obviously good looking people from almost all races but some races do have more appeal than others on average. you are delusional if you think people from some city in india and people from a city in norway look equally good on average.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and 6ft7Mogger
bro imagine ur sister being a insanely famous stacypreet who gets fucked by bollywood curry chads and u look like a nerdy truecel

sooooooo brutal, i wouldnt be able to take it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Pussyslayer, Copeful and 2 others
they should be chads according to you with those browrides, hunter eyes, fwhr and orbitals
wdym these niggas would be slayers in prime with those bones
their not even dravidian or south indian looking

• +1
wdym these niggas would be slayers in prime with those bones
their not even dravidian or south indian looking
they need to leanmax first and good luck finding a lean indian who has decent colouring

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and curryslayerordeath
Whites and Nords seething

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb, Lolcel, 6ft7Mogger and 3 others
they need to leanmax first and good luck finding a lean indian who has decent colouring
wtf these oldcels look like they have good coloring enough
not a failo jfl
but yeah they gotta leanmaxx
but their fucken old now jfl

maybe but saying sendil isnt good looking and wouldnt do well in dating is extreme coping
A black/white guy the same psl rating as him would do better. That’s all I want to say

bro imagine ur sister being a insanely famous stacypreet who gets fucked by bollywood curry chads and u look like a nerdy truecel

View attachment 844890
sooooooo brutal, i wouldnt be able to take it
cope he is very fair skinned aryan indian therefore he mogs most dravidian chadpreets mate

@amajin

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
damn she going all out for that kiss
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jfl bro wtf are those kerala niggas doing

she heightmogs both of them pretty hard, i dont know how the right guy is smiling with such clueless bliss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
put him in nt photos and he'd do fine like other chads
No he won’t. His competition are psl 4 white guys. High tier normies with better coloring do better than him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and 6ft7Mogger
wtf these oldcels look like they have good coloring enough
not a failo jfl
but yeah they gotta leanmaxx
but their fucken old now jfl
they are punjabi and punjabis are normally extremely bloated, fat and have bad habits because they are rich and spend a lot of time eating plus getting fat.

the only lean indians are the village indian ones or the with good bones. but they have the colouring problem and have small frames due to malnourishment but can be lean due to manual labour instead of studycelling

or rich ones who try and make an effort to gymmax and have the resources etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 9072