Muhhh gym is full of subhumans

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Gym is where all the tallfags and frame moggers come u fucking copers. I’m 5’11 barefoot and for most of the day I either tend to be average or above average in any area I’m in.

At the gym the average is 6’2 at least. I get height mogged hard, frame mogged hard, etc. Whites & blacks are such tallfags compared to every group. All the manlets here are Hispanic, Rice or Sand.

Also I’ve noticed that all the HTBs+ tend to work out alone, the girls that are actually attractive tend to only come to the gym by themselves. But all the girls who come with their gym boyfriends for example are legit ltb or lower. Literal hoodrat foids with sub 5 looks. JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, sayi, autistic_tendencies and 5 others
Bump my thread and give me rep NOW

I mean yeah gym is just a regular normie thing now. NOT going to the gym is the odd thing now in young normgroid social circles.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and ElTruecel
I mean yeah gym is just a regular normie thing now. NOT going to the gym is the odd thing now in young normgroid social circles.
True but it’s not norm groids usually it’s mostly dudes in their mid 20s - mid 30s around here. A few Zoomers here and there

Speak for yourself, my gym is filled with bald gymcopers or fat women, never teens like me

Subhumans go after 10 pm

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and try2beme
Never seen anyone say that

Speak for yourself, my gym is filled with bald gymcopers or fat women, never teens like me
Uhhh that’s the same for me. All these guys are in their mid 20s - mid 30s but all moggers. Rarely any teens here JFL
Subhumans go after 10 pm
that’s legit when I go and where all these moggers are.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and sportsmogger
Never seen anyone say that
There are copers who claim gymcels are manlet subhumans. That’s cope the only thing they have correct is that they don’t get foids or they get low tier foids

There are copers who claim gymcels are manlet subhumans. That’s cope the only thing they have correct is that they don’t get foids or they get low tier foids
(y)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Gym is where all the tallfags and frame moggers come u fucking copers. I’m 5’11 barefoot and for most of the day I either tend to be average or above average in any area I’m in.

At the gym the average is 6’2 at least. I get height mogged hard, frame mogged hard, etc. Whites & blacks are such tallfags compared to every group. All the manlets here are Hispanic, Rice or Sand.

Also I’ve noticed that all the HTBs+ tend to work out alone, the girls that are actually attractive tend to only come to the gym by themselves. But all the girls who come with their gym boyfriends for example are legit ltb or lower. Literal hoodrat foids with sub 5 looks. JFL
Now you can cold approach the HTB who are working out alone

ElTruecel

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel