Multi-girls

N

nobodyhome

Iron
I've been seeing a cute asian girl on the side for about nine months now and she is just awesome. Last week one of my favorite sugar babies pinged me and wants to meet up again after a three year break. This SB is an absolute freak show in bed. I'm mid-50's, in decent shape, and a multi millionaire, but I'm worried these two are gonna kill me! Any advice on how to juggle two young girls as an older guy? Or should I just dump one?

Old rich man acting as a humble commoner while trying to convince eastern asians about communism and the benefits of sharing. Already happened too many times before and never worked.

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
I've been seeing a cute asian girl on the side for about nine months now and she is just awesome. Last week one of my favorite sugar babies pinged me and wants to meet up again after a three year break. This SB is an absolute freak show in bed. I'm mid-50's, in decent shape, and a multi millionaire, but I'm worried these two are gonna kill me! Any advice on how to juggle two young girls as an older guy? Or should I just dump one?
Get back to the retirement home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Old rich man acting as a humble commoner while trying to convince eastern asians about communism and the benefits of sharing. Already happened too many times before and never worked.

Have you been to Hong Kong or China as a rich, American entrepreneur? Girls there definitely like Capitalism...

Have you been to Hong Kong or China as a rich, American entrepreneur? Girls there definitely like Capitalism...
I played Sleeping Dogs you don't need to introduce me to chinese and hong kong culture. I know everything i need to know about noodles and samurais.

Get back to the retirement home
That's all you got? You clearly don't understand what happens after a guy hits 40 or so...

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I played Sleeping Dogs you don't need to introduce me to chinese and hong kong culture. I know everything i need to know about noodles and samurais.

You base your knowledge off of a video game? Wow. How about actually talking to girls from Hong Kong. Do you actually have advice for me? Stick with the Hong Kong girl or go back to the freaky Ukrainian model?