Muslims are a bunch of low T cucks

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I recently posted a long ass essay on r/islam telling them how I think Islam is more based than the woke sjw Western cancer, and the first thing that happened is that the moderator removed the thread because using bad language is a sin. I don't even.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, 5'7 zoomer, mug and 9 others
it’s haram to listen to music & put pictures in your house supposedly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, 5'7 zoomer, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
Granted the title might be said in jest, it does sound like YOU are the one giving off neurotic, feminine energy in this instance, doing a 180° on a whole topic because some reddit tranny irked you the wrong way.

I recently posted a long ass essay on r/islam telling them how I think Islam is more based than the woke sjw Western cancer, and the first thing that happened is that the moderator removed the thread because using bad language is a sin. I don't even.
That's coz you're on a sub with do goodies not your average Muslim. If you come from another perspective they will be defensive.

But I can remember posting something saying like manosphere/redpillers/incels and Muslims can see eye to eye on many things. And the response was 'no they're mysognist, hate women' etc JFL.

Meanwhile these are the same guys saying women should be housewives, and showing two strands of hair are sluts :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, coisbhai and lemonnz
That's coz you're on a sub with do goodies not your average Muslim. If you come from another perspective they will be defensive.

But I can remember posting something saying like manosphere/redpillers/incels and Muslims can see eye to eye on many things. And the response was 'no they're mysognist, hate women' etc JFL.

Meanwhile these are the same guys saying women should be housewives, and showing two strands of hair are sluts :feelskek:
I guess muslims also have their tradcucks jfl.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Nigga you made a post on reddit and are surprised when you run into cucks.

r/Islam is a weird subreddit, they'll ban you over anything.

I guess it's because it is infested with liberals.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and bndar.337
r/islam is moderated by left-wing muzzies. They’re like western SJWs but they use Arabic terms as well.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Nigga you made a post on reddit and are surprised when you run into cucks.
Thought a muslim reddit would be more based tbh.

r/Islam is a weird subreddit, they'll ban you over anything.

I guess it's because it is infested with liberals.
What’s a good sub about Islam?

lol r/islam is full of liberal "muslims" who are on the brink of kufr anyway

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
The real based muslims are on this forum buddy boyo. @SecularIslamist @emeraldglass @MaghrebGator that one greycel who left the forum, me!, and a few others who I can't remember right now.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist and MaghrebGator