Muslims are trying to preach on .org now??!

The Qur’an is incorruptible. I find it amusing how every time you post, you show me your ignorance. No wonder you left Islam.

"A hadith in Sahih al-Bukhari states that the caliph Abu Bakr commanded Zayd ibn Thabit to compile the written Quran, relying upon both textual fragments and the memories of those who had memorized it."

Super accurate 10/10

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
"A hadith in Sahih al-Bukhari states that the caliph Abu Bakr commanded Zayd ibn Thabit to compile the written Quran, relying upon both textual fragments and the memories of those who had memorized it."

Super accurate 10/10
Right, a complete ignorant murtadcuck totally changed my mind! :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
@Turjela JFL caging at you thinking ill follow a barbaric religion cuz some random guy on a forum gave me a copy pasta.

How are people this low iq that they think people will convert to their obscure religion because they wrote a paragraph.

@Amnesia keep being a chad dont listen to this fag. Also not sure why he tagged me instead of @WishIwasChico
Ages ago I exposed Islam and its braindead coping followers on this forum. The amount of hate and coping I received was insane, I recommend you check these out and refer anyone who opposes you to the following:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Autismcel
He was, the common pheno was different in palestine before muslims conquered the religion and raped everyone
From your forum post you seem like a smart guy but this is factually wrong images of jesus with blue eyes is recent and bolstered by the Mormon religon for their image.

This has been the norm even since I joined although since late last year the preaching has gone up

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Imagine worshipping this

iu
iu

when you can worship this

iu
iu
jesus most likely looked like the Muslim guy since he was middle eastern

View attachment 2846737

Facts bro its sooo high iq
Fake ahh map has already been debunked this neo nazi nigga only tested in African countries disabled autistic children stop the COPE. You dumb nigger Mena goes from creating algebra/algorithm and having big cock scientists like al Khawarizmi, ibn al Haytham and expanding the medical field and saving eurocucks ass by keeping all Greeks scientists work in Arabic AND YOU THINK THESE NIGGAS DESCENDANT are 80iq DESERT DWELLERS :lul::lul::lul::lul: Stop the cope. This neo-cuck was a pseudo-scientist and I don't know why Jews keep pushing this shit map that makes eurocucks have wet dreams about being superior.

Whilst Baghdad looked like this europe looked like this :

>>>

Attachments

• 1712774669943.png
    1712774669943.png
    676.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1712775038101.png
    1712775038101.png
    744.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1712775092686.png
    1712775092686.png
    18 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Altough i do not agree with it, there is wisdom in his words. Discarding it bluntly like u do is translating to a nigger iq. incomprehensibly sad.
For not wanting to worship a pedophile prophet keep coping buddy

For not wanting to worship a pedophile prophet keep coping buddy
Fucking jb has been unfathomably based since the roman empire but keep romanticizing about fucking 50 year old grannied post prime roasties you faggot.
Fucking brownies subhuman thinks their shitty rhetoric will work on .org as if we were on a liberal campus, untermenschs in a wheelchair, genetic autistic dead ends with the iq of a fucking table.