My acne is pretty much gone, but I still have those red spots/blemishes left. How do I get rid of them?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
What products do I use. What are the time scales of effectiveness m?

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
I recently went through some threads about tret and users there said they go by themselves in 6 months or 1 year

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and NFA PB
I recently went through some threads about tret and users there said they go by themselves in 6 months or 1 year
Alright thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
Point me to some of them G

• +1
Point me to some of them G
For some reason i can't find where i read about blemishes but i swear to god i read it in one of these threads
I wont go through them all again

• Love it
Reactions: House Lannister
For some reason i can't find where i read about blemishes but i swear to god i read it in one of these threads
I wont go through them all again

Appreciate it G imma search them myself too

• +1
research azealic acid
never used it personally tbh but after I run accutane I might... heard good things

• Woah
i think this is where i got the idea of 6 month to 1 year... im not sure, but i double fucking swear that i read somewhere the words "blemishes" and "6 months"

@igbekele007
you can read them when you are bored, but the overall tldr is "tret is miracle drug"

its probably post-inflammatory erythema. No known quick fixes, can take a few months to heal. Speed it up by making sure to get moisturized and use sunscreen everyday

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and ItsOverCel
Is it normal for your skin to peel when using tret?

chemical peels, laser resurfacing, azelaic acid. They all work, yet unfortunately pigmentation takes quite a little time to go away. The most important thing is to make sure you don't get any more active acne so you don't get new pigmentation in the first place, thats why I use low dose accutane to keep my skin clear of acne and let my scars heal

• +1
Alpha arbutin

• Woah
chemical peels, laser resurfacing, azelaic acid. They all work, yet unfortunately pigmentation takes quite a little time to go away. The most important thing is to make sure you don't get any more active acne so you don't get new pigmentation in the first place, thats why I use low dose accutane to keep my skin clear of acne and let my scars heal
Yeah bro exactly. Hate when I get new acne cause then I have to restart and wait months again for the mark to go

Is it normal for your skin to peel when using tret?
Yeah when I was on it I peeled and it was working well. But eventually my face became dry and flaky as fuck collagen nuked to zero so I stopped (apparently this is a normal phase u have to wait out). Sucks because I had a glow on tret and it was working very well

vit c, niacinamide, aha. I don't like azelaic acid. 3 to 6 months probably

• +1