My biggest fetish

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
My fetish is fucking girls whose fathers are fans of my rival football team. Example: Fucking a girl whose father cheers for Barcelona while being a Real Madrid fan. And then converting her to my own team, giving her a jersey so when she goes back home to her father he sees her wearing the opposite team's colors and feels like an utter cuck. I have this fetish since the first time I saw a girl I fucked wearing the jersey of my team after I gave it to her. I swear the dopamine rush of cucking their fathers like that is insane. I recommend you specifically search for girls like that to make this insane move.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Insecure03, BrettyBoy, SMVbender and 21 others
Too NT for me. Why not just tittyfuck a busty MILF while she is wearing the soccer jersey? Maybe the girl's dad's wife. That is technically actual cucking.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 3073
Too NT for me. Why not just tittyfuck a busty MILF while she is wearing the soccer jersey? Maybe the girl's dad's wife. That is technically actual cucking.
Thats also cucking but you know, in countries like Argentina or Brasil, football (soccer for Americans) is taken so passionately that teams are basically inherited from father to son (or in this case, daughter). Doing this to a rival would be equal to a neo-Nazi's daughter marrying a jew.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
what team do you support nigga

what team do you support nigga
I wont post it because it's doxx material, I go to the stadium every game and I have a membership with reserved seats.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Mine is raping children

I wont post it because it's doxx material, I go to the stadium every game and I have a membership with reserved seats.
Ok
I support Vasco da Gama from Rio its the team of my Mother and father but I dont go to São Januário(our stadium) since I moved from Rio

Ok
I support Vasco da Gama from Rio its the team of my Mother and father but I dont go to São Januário(our stadium) since I moved from Rio
Vasco is a classic RJ team but they're kinda cucked now. I still like them above Flamengo (gay favela niggers that feel like gods for winning a couple trophies in a row and now are back to being mediocre losers), Botafogo (literal microbial team) and Fluminense (they played the Série C lmao). I'm from one out of the six Argentinian teams that were world champions. So it's either Boca, River Plate, Independiente, Racing Club, Vélez or Estudiantes LP

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Vasco is a classic RJ team but they're kinda cucked now. I still like them above Flamengo (gay favela niggers that feel like gods for winning a couple trophies in a row and now are back to being mediocre losers), Botafogo (literal microbial team) and Fluminense (they played the Série C lmao). I'm from one out of the six Argentinian teams that were world champions. So it's either Boca, River Plate, Independiente, Racing Club, Vélez or Estudiantes LP
We are on a deep financial crisis due to political struggles within the club

It wont get better anytime soon, our club is completely cucked by an elite of old portuguese cucks who are descendent of the original founders and do everything to avoid political liberation

We have one of the biggest fan bases of this country(15million supporters all around Brazil) but still only a few can vote for a new president

Flamengo got back to their old days lmao they got destroyed by são Paulo 3 times in a row

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
my fetish is flying to china and fucking tight sexy gook pussy 🥵
1605135853788-png.814535

@RealLooksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Reiraku

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073 and Good_Little_Goy
We are on a deep financial crisis due to political struggles within the club

It wont get better anytime soon, our club is completely cucked by an elite of old portuguese cucks who are descendent of the original founders and do everything to avoid political liberation

We have one of the biggest fan bases of this country(15million supporters all around Brazil) but still only a few can vote for a new president

Flamengo got back to their old days lmao they got destroyed by são Paulo 3 times in a row
Flamengo is getting raped left and right its over for them. They were garbage and got lucky against River Plate in that final all because Pinola screwed up. Now they feel like they're the shit when the truth is they were always mediocre and have no Libertadores tradition at all.

Do you think Vasco will ever recover?

jew ventus isnt it
you utter faggot

I'd do the same, but on top of that I'd fist her V so hard and make her squirt all over me while her father watches us.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073