My Chad jaw is too strong to get masseter hypertrophy

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
How this bitch chew little pieces of gum every day and has masseter hypertrophy
But I chew 15 pieces of falim at once pretty much every day for 9 months and not have pitt masseters yet I mean my jaw is definitely fucking wider guess I just gotta keep chewing

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Copemaxxing
What this to do with strong jaw jfl. You have shitty masseter insertions

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
What this to do with strong jaw jfl. You have shitty masseter insertions
How to get better ones I mean mine mog average person but it's not bulging like pitts would rotating the jaw with ccw and getting bimax change position since it would straighten the jaw angle and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
How to get better ones I mean mine mog average person but it's not bulging like pitts would rotating the jaw with ccw and getting bimax change position since it would straighten the jaw angle and stuff
You get more cw not ccw with Massetter hypertrophy

You get more cw not ccw with Massetter hypertrophy
Ik ppl have different muscle insertion like with every muscle but I bet most ppl with more bulging masseters tend to have better gonial angles and wider gonials so I'm chewing to try to masculize my face and my jaw def is alot wider and my ramus seems better also my forehead is pretty wide which takes away from my jaw width but I bet with ccw surgery and bimax mine will really bulge I mean they already do just not to the extent pitts do

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Bro you can't grow huge masseter that's all.
Maybe if you started chewing at 12, you would have pitt jaw but it's too late now
3 option left: chew on steroid, jaw implant or filler

Bro you can't grow huge masseter that's all.
Maybe if you started chewing at 12, you would have pitt jaw but it's too late now
3 option left: chew on steroid, jaw implant or filler
My massryets have doubled since I started so and I'm doing it for bone gains cause my ramus is def longer now but once I have the money in getting ccw which will square my jaw more and getting my hairline narrowed will frame it better