My current 'Top Artists' on Spotify is ideal for my dating profile.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I notice it changes all the time and sometimes I am like: 'wtf why is it showing these artists? I don't even vibe with this shit atm.'

But right now it is good, ideal even.

Oit

Blink-182:
Showing I am a real 90s kid. Mainstream appeal, everyone recognizes it. A lot of nostalgic feelings into this.

Cyril Hahn:
Sensitive alternative EDM that nobody knows about. This is the music I listened to a lot ~6months ago when I started using mephedrone+ketamine a lot on my own in my room. I've had insane emotional connection to this music on drugs, the vibes were intense.

Klangkuenstler:
Very good hard-techno with a melancholic vibe. The title of his song 'Weltschmerz' is how I feel about the world in general.

Weltschmerz is a literary concept describing the feeling experienced by an individual who believes that reality can never satisfy the expectations of the mind, resulting in "a mood of weariness or sadness about life arising from the acute awareness of evil and suffering".

65daysofstatic:
An artist in an extremely unpopular genre that I listen to a lot: post-rock.

KAS:ST:
Melancholic melodic techno.

Saw them live this year at the 'JBs on ketamine'-rave. Simply amazing.

Personally whenever I see a dating-profile with a linked Spotify profile that only has artists I never heard about or don't care about, I am already swiping left and I am uninterested.

Is what it is. Music taste says a lot about a person.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, BrahminBoss, Manletmachine and 1 other person
not nt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 24444
Drugs change your music taste ngl

Have you ever heard music on dxm?

Screenshot 20220828 113318 Brave

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
no idea who any of those ppl are. non-NT

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 24444, User49 and 1 other person
Drugs change your music taste ngl

Have you ever heard music on dxm?

View attachment 2368919
No, but I have tried music on LSD. And I remember this song sticking out as extremely enjoyable among all of us doing LSD:

I would love to do LSD more often, but last time I almost went ER on the comedown, I felt extremely anxious and unpredictable.

I want to get into a better life-vibe before doing LSD again.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and Maximilian
Tiesto and blink 182

My man the 2000s have called, you have to go back

• JFL
i have very one dimensional music taste

• Woah
  • +1
i barely know any non-rap artists that arent giga mainstream tbh

i dont really listen to music in general tbh
this is ur problem, not looks. Leave this site and listen to music instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, khvirgin and Maximilian
I notice it changes all the time and sometimes I am like: 'wtf why is it showing these artists? I don't even vibe with this shit atm.'

But right now it is good, ideal even.

View attachment 2368882

Blink-182:
Showing I am a real 90s kid. Mainstream appeal, everyone recognizes it. A lot of nostalgic feelings into this.

Cyril Hahn:
Sensitive alternative EDM that nobody knows about. This is the music I listened to a lot ~6months ago when I started using mephedrone+ketamine a lot on my own in my room. I've had insane emotional connection to this music on drugs, the vibes were intense.

Klangkuenstler:
Very good hard-techno with a melancholic vibe. The title of his song 'Weltschmerz' is how I feel about the world in general.

Weltschmerz is a literary concept describing the feeling experienced by an individual who believes that reality can never satisfy the expectations of the mind, resulting in "a mood of weariness or sadness about life arising from the acute awareness of evil and suffering".

65daysofstatic:
An artist in an extremely unpopular genre that I listen to a lot: post-rock.

KAS:ST:
Melancholic melodic techno.

Saw them live this year at the 'JBs on ketamine'-rave. Simply amazing.

Personally whenever I see a dating-profile with a linked Spotify profile that only has artists I never heard about or don't care about, I am already swiping left and I am uninterested.

Is what it is. Music taste says a lot about a person.

I think yoga girl would want u to listen to Tame Impala

Tiesto and blink 182

My man the 2000s have called, you have to go back
Music is timeless.

When people complain about the music that is being released today, I don't understand them;
We are the most blessed people in terms of music so far in history, because we get to enjoy all the music of the past.

Tiesto is an EDM/Trance legacy.

Music is timeless.

When people complain about the music that is being released today, I don't understand them;
We are the most blessed people in terms of music so far in history, because we get to enjoy all the music of the past.

Tiesto is an EDM/Trance legacy.

never liked trance honestly

I liked a lot of post-rock before every single band was doing the same thing, now I probably listen to the same old bands from the 90s for that genre

• +1
I think yoga girl would want u to listen to Tame Impala
I don't mind Tame Impala at all. I have a lot of music taste beyond this Spotify Artist playlist.

Muse is one of my all-time favourite bands, not featured here. Just one example.

• +1
Reactions: blacksheep
never liked trance honestly

I liked a lot of post-rock before every single band was doing the same thing, now I probably listen to the same old bands from the 90s for that genre
What about other genres?
I continue to find and enjoy new genres by discovering old music I never heard before.

Like enjoying classic rock/metal:

Much more reccently and relevant though:

In terms of techno music. I found this 30 year old (!!!) fucking masterpiece recently:

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
What about other genres?
I continue to find and enjoy new genres by discovering old music I never heard before.

Like enjoying classic rock/metal:

Or even in terms of techno music. I found this 30 year old (!!!) fucking masterpiece recently:

I listen to almost everything

I mostly listen to punk, rock (evey subgenre), metal, folk and pop but I listen to idm, hiphop, classical and jazz too

• +1
I listen to almost everything

I mostly listen to punk, rock (evey subgenre), metal, folk and pop but I listen to idm, hiphop, classical and jazz too
Same, I listen to too many genres.

But it's hard to recognize which artists you really like, when you are on drugs.

Because when the drugs are peaking, everything sounds amazing. But it no longer does when you aren't on drugs.