My dad bought me a Porche today

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴾᵒʳˢᶜʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵗʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵖⁱᵐᵖ
There was a massive hailstorm where I live a few days ago. It was the biggest in decades type shit. The hailstorm was the size of apples in some places.

Pic for reference:
Gradushka

(stolen from an article)

Dealerships usually keep their cars in the open so everything was destroyed. They started selling the damaged cars for essentially nothing. We went to see if there were any bargains and we found this Porche Panamera for approx. $11k

20240616 150643
20240616 150727
20240616 150742
20240616 150712

20240616 150705

It's already paid for. We'll be towing it in a few days. My dad said we can start repairing it at the start of next year. Hopefully we can get it looking like brand new.

I still can't believe how big of a bargain this car was.

For reference, this car my dad bought me for my 18th birthday was the same price and it's a Peugeot. Obviously there's no comparison.

3972237 20230906 122724 1

3972237 20230906 122724 1

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, shizuku11111, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 18 others
There was a massive hailstorm where I live a few days ago. It was the biggest in decades type shit. The hailstorm was the size of apples in some places.

Pic for reference:
View attachment 2984038
(stolen from an article)

Dealerships usually keep their cars in the open so everything was destroyed. They started selling the damaged cars for essentially nothing. We went to see if there were any bargains and we found this Porche Panamera for approx. $11k

View attachment 2984042View attachment 2984044View attachment 2984045View attachment 2984047
View attachment 2984049
It's already paid for. We'll be towing it in a few days. My dad said we can start repairing it at the start of next year. Hopefully we can get it looking like brand new.

For reference, this car my dad bought me for my 18th birthday was the same price and it's a Peugeot. Obviously there's no comparison.

View attachment 2984061
View attachment 2984061
Rich kid

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: not__cel, ChadL1te, ambi and 11 others

Pic for reference:
View attachment 2984038
(stolen from an article)

View attachment 2984042View attachment 2984044View attachment 2984045View attachment 2984047
View attachment 2984049

View attachment 2984061
View attachment 2984061
mirin so hard i might off myself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ambi, PrinceLuenLeoncur, PseudoMaxxer and 7 others

Pic for reference:
View attachment 2984038
(stolen from an article)

View attachment 2984049

View attachment 2984061
View attachment 2984061
i'm 20 years old and i don't even have a drivers license and neither did my mom ever have one at the age of 60

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and i_love_roosters
i'm 20 years old and i don't even have a drivers license and neither did my mom ever have one at the age of 60
Get one bud, you got it :feelsyay:

• So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH
i'm locked up rn
Oh, you're the Dutch nigga in a UK jail. Sorry for you bud. Get on your feet as fast as you can when you leave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and PsychoH
Oh, you're the Dutch nigga in a UK jail. Sorry for you bud. Get on your feet as fast as you can when you leave
got nothing waiting for me in the netherlands nor do i have anything here

life sucks man can you buy me a fiat 500 so i can use it as a shed to live in or sumn

ur in the eu so i couldn't possibly be illegal there

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and i_love_roosters
got nothing waiting for me in the netherlands nor do i have anything here

life sucks man can you buy me a fiat 500 so i can use it as a shed to live in or sumn

ur in the eu so i couldn't possibly be illegal there
Did they really lock you up just for visiting the uk without a visa. That's wild

• +1
you don't even need a visa
That's true on theory but I've heard of people getting a black stamp just for visiting. I got a settled status for the uk btw

Pic for reference:
View attachment 2984038
(stolen from an article)

View attachment 2984049

View attachment 2984061
View attachment 2984061
Why are you on an incel forum?

Most users on this forum make less than $500 a month.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, LegitUser, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
Congratulations

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: Sergeant and i_love_roosters
That's true on theory but I've heard of people getting a black stamp just for visiting. I got a settled status for the uk btw
depends on passport, mine doesn't need one

you might be confused with clearance, you do need clearance (border interview) but you don't need a visa unless you are going to work study or do anything like that

Aww! so wholesome! Where do you live by the way?
Ski Mask The Relationtrip GIF by 1091

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, reek and PsychoH
. We'll be towing it in a few days.
A hail storm is not going to render the vehicle inoperable. You are only telling half the story. What year is the Porsche?

• +1
neger is voor niks opgesloten ofzo
ja? goos, ik heb die documenten gezien, ze zeiden dat ik ben geweest op dagen dat ik daar niet was lol

ik zal sturen nadat ik terugben

• +1
Aww! so wholesome! Where do you live by the way?
Ski Mask The Relationtrip GIF by 1091
bulgaria, don't try it because the whole town has more robbing experience

• JFL
Reactions: reek, i_love_roosters, PsychoH and 1 other person
A hail storm is not going to render the vehicle inoperable. You are only telling half the story. What year is the Porsche?
It requires body work pretty much everywhere + new windows and a shit ton of other stuff. It's 2013, 170k km

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
ja? goos, ik heb die documenten gezien, ze zeiden dat ik ben geweest op dagen dat ik daar niet was lol

ik zal sturen nadat ik terugben
maar heb je drugs ofzo gedaan als dat zo is dan kunnen ze je serieus fucken,
als je niks doms hebt gedaan geen probleem

A pair of oxen towing a black dirty convertible po lWbrQSELSMierIr85qbnsg Y y ruUQTpK48ADXUZ

• Love it
maar heb je drugs ofzo gedaan als dat zo is dan kunnen ze je serieus fucken,
als je niks doms hebt gedaan geen probleem
niks gedaan had niet eens tijd om dat te doen

maarja eerlijk ik verveel me kk hard heb zin om telkens terug te gaan misschien haal ik zo'n boot fzo

• +1
bulgaria, don't try it because the whole town has more robbing experience
Police in the Netherlands even named a certain way of robbery the "bulgarian method" :feelshmm:

cage i can believe thaat
It's gypsies doing it btw. White Bulgarians don't steal. Same as Romanians. We have a lot of gypsies. They're similar to niggers

It's gypsies doing it btw. White Bulgarians don't steal. Same as Romanians. We have a lot of gypsies. They're similar to niggers
i wonder if the guys here are also gypsies

• +1
What does your dad do?

• +1
Polacks wagecuck for 400 jewros with their 5 year STEM degrees whilst poorest roaches get panamera for their birthday. @russiancelreturns

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and i_love_roosters
Polacks wagecuck for 400 jewros with their 5 year STEM degrees whilst poorest roaches get panamera for their birthday. @russiancelreturns
Technically I'm part slav :feelshmm: