My dad bought me a Porche today

why so late
A shit ton of cars were destroyed by the hail. Body shops are trying to cash in on this whole situation by overcharging. We'll wait until the prices calm down and go back to normal. We'll also look around car morgues for the missing parts. Finding what we need without buying brand new will take some time and effort.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
A shit ton of cars were destroyed by the hail. Body shops are trying to cash in on this whole situation by overcharging. We'll wait until the prices calm down and go back to normal. We'll also look around car morgues for the missing parts. Finding what we need without buying brand new will take some time and effort.
smart, yeah that adds up

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
dude thats fucking insane the probability

• +1
mirin so hard, problem is that it’ll cost a lot to change pieces cuz they are branded “porsche”.

Also the biggest problem will be its engine that sucks hella gasoline, you’ll have to pay a lot just to around with it in gas.

• +1
There was a massive hailstorm where I live a few days ago. It was the biggest in decades type shit. The hailstorm was the size of apples in some places.

Pic for reference:
View attachment 2984038
(stolen from an article)

Dealerships usually keep their cars in the open so everything was destroyed. They started selling the damaged cars for essentially nothing. We went to see if there were any bargains and we found this Porche Panamera for approx. $11k

View attachment 2984042View attachment 2984044View attachment 2984045View attachment 2984047
View attachment 2984049
It's already paid for. We'll be towing it in a few days. My dad said we can start repairing it at the start of next year. Hopefully we can get it looking like brand new.

I still can't believe how big of a bargain this car was.

For reference, this car my dad bought me for my 18th birthday was the same price and it's a Peugeot. Obviously there's no comparison.

View attachment 2984061
View attachment 2984061
CHRISTOS ANESTI

Will cost another 5-10k to fix it all up but it’s worth it brother may god bless you and your new car Amen alleluia

I’m jobless rn and so I’m skint lol have about 10k in the bank to keep me afloat but that will shrink soon I’m fucked depressed it’s over for me but I’m glad for you brother, dunno how your here though if your dad just has 11k floating about like this and then is willing to spend another 11k to fix the screen and dmg up but hey I’m mirin lucky it must be

Last edited:
  • +1
CHRISTOS ANESTI

Will cost another 5-10k to fix it all up but it’s worth it brother may god bless you and your new car Amen alleluia

I’m jobless rn and so I’m skint lol have about 10k in the bank to keep me afloat but that will shrink soon I’m fucked depressed it’s over for me but I’m glad for you brother, dunno how your here though if your dad just has 11k floating about like this and then is willing to spend another 11k to fix the screen and dmg up but hey I’m mirin lucky it must be
Thanks brother. I'm sorry for your situation. I'm sure you'll manage. God gives us trials from time to time. My life was a lot worse last year than it is now. Better days are coming

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Thanks brother. I'm sorry for your situation. I'm sure you'll manage. God gives us trials from time to time. My life was a lot worse last year than it is now. Better days are coming
As the Muslims say “MASHALLAAHHHH”. Yeah bro my trail has been brutal recently that’s partly what has brought me closer to god I wonder if this is why I went through this for god to bring me back to him but it’s rough man I feel like roping every couple days man.

Oh well tis what it is no point bitching about it. I’m glad your dad got you the prosche are you rich? How much will it cost to fix the window and the top

• +1
As the Muslims say “MASHALLAAHHHH”. Yeah bro my trail has been brutal recently that’s partly what has brought me closer to god I wonder if this is why I went through this for god to bring me back to him but it’s rough man I feel like roping every couple days man.

Oh well tis what it is no point bitching about it. I’m glad your dad got you the prosche are you rich? How much will it cost to fix the window and the top
My father lives and works on the Isle of Man. He's upper middle class there. I live in Bulgaria rn, and I'll spend summer in my other home country - Turkey. I'm basically rich in these countries when you convert the pounds to ethnic shithole currency.

It should be roughly around another 8-10k to fix it. It's a lot more than the window and the top. The side panels are also messed up.

Worldly belongings rarely bring true happiness. You're a billion times richer than some satanic Jewish billionaire because of your faith in Jesus.

Don't even entertain the thought of roping. Jesus died for us, the least we could do is to live for him. I also get severely depressed at night when it's me alone with my regrets. We both got it

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
My father lives and works on the Isle of Man. He's upper middle class there. I live in Bulgaria rn, and I'll spend summer in my other home country - Turkey. I'm basically rich in these countries when you convert the pounds to ethnic shithole currency.

It should be roughly around another 8-10k to fix it. It's a lot more than the window and the top. The side panels are also messed up.

Worldly belongings rarely bring true happiness. You're a billion times richer than some satanic Jewish billionaire because of your faith in Jesus.

Don't even entertain the thought of roping. Jesus died for us, the least we could do is to live for him. I also get severely depressed at night when it's me alone with my regrets. We both got it
Crazy your dad lives not too far from me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Yeah I figured it would be between 5-10k extra.

Yeah man that’s why I’m alive also I feel bad leaving my mum so I have to live I just hate life man :feelswah: I wanna just join god

• So Sad